Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Nov 2011, 3:56 pm

MW3 came in today and I am playing the fuck out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 3:17 am

I'm going to my midnight release right now so when I come back home I'll probably be off the computer for a while.

Gonna play til at least 6 am if not 8am+! yay
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 1:19 am

Is the game as good as you thought it would be?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 6:31 am

DA-Truth wrote:
Is the game as good as you thought it would be?

Totally!

I love it.

I'm already at level 19 but leveling up will get much harder eventually.

I have a lot of my primary skills at 40+ [out of 100] so for now I am pretty good.

Although some boss fights/strong opponents still kill me every now and then.

I save often so I just reload..

Anyways I should be playing it a lot tomorrow when I get home around 12 but I'll take a break for Raw and then play it when it's over til I need to go to sleep!

I'm addicted there is so much to do! TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 34469
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 3:14 am

As for my update I'm already at level 22.

I have a lot more of my primary skills at 40 [out of 100] so I'm much stronger than before.

My Alchemy skill is the highest at level 65 because I go on these very long potion making sprees so that I can later sell them!

Hell I'm already up to $16,000 but it has been as high as $18,000 I just bought this nice Elven Armor that has 12% to Alteration use [I don't use it often but it was the best there was].

Still boss fights/strong opponents can kill me every now and then but I save often so I don't lose much.

My helper Lydia is still alive [and just so people know she can die eventually]. She has died on me like 4x so far so I had to reload. Can't have my future potential wife die! Teary Eyed Plus she carries so much of my loot so she is for sure priceless. TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 797767

Since my last big post [when I had beaten 3 dragons] I have now beaten at least 7. I know the location for a couple more but one is suppose to be very strong so I am waiting to do him.

Because I've gotten 7 Dragon Souls I have like 6 shouts. I love Ice Form the most so far!

I'm about to go play some more; I'm addicted there is still SO much to do!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011, 1:08 am

Now I'm at level 27 and I have $30,000 ! king

My Alchemy skill is at 74 now but damn I hate how all of my potions cost so much to the sellers that I can barely sell them! Those people need to stop being so damn cheap and get some more gold! TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 9121

Funny how some only have faced 1 dragon when just last night I was very close to going to sleep and I tried to wait a couple hours to get to daytime to sell some stuff in Winterhold and it says 'you can't wait because an enemy is nearby.'

So I look up at the sky and yeah it is a dragon! TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 166310 I killed that bitch with some help from the guards and got the loot [dragon bones/scales]. So now I am super over the weight limit so I go to sell some things at the College of Winterhold.

After I get some of the stuff sold at the college I hear this roar and it is ANOTHER dragon! TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 638595 Like wtf I am tired and need to go to sleep! TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 888630 I stayed up a little later to beat his ass this time with assistance from some of the powerful mages.

That was earlier this morning but a little earlier this evening I killed another dragon [my 3rd this day] in Falkreau [sp?].

So that is my update.

I just got done watching Survivor and now back to Skyrim.

I'll have to play for 2 hours til Revenge and then til I am tired [not of the game because how could that happen?]. TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 55277
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 11:30 am

I'm doing the quest to get Azura's Star and damn is it pretty hard! I mean the initial water cave had tons of strong mages in it. I had to use so many potions to survive in there because I couldn't heal with a spell or I'd be dead. Teary Eyed But I made it through and got the Azura's Star.

The quest still has a big battle ahead though and I already tried it with pitiful results.. I have to be teleported inside the Azura's Star and then I have to battle this really strong mage who summons 3 Daedra to attack me. I died on the first one and I am level 32 with 50 in my main attributes [One Handed, Destruction, Conjuration, Light Armor, Restoration, Alchemy].. So it is just sad and frustrating. But I'll train some more on other things and come back with a vengeance. TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 9121

Other things that happened to me yesterday was that I just started the Companions guide, fought and beat one more dragon. I saw one more but couldn't get to him in time before he ran off but it was impossible for me to beat him one on one at the time anyways.. I earned one more shout as well although imo it isn't very good. Oh yeah I bought my first house! I got it in Whiterun and it was $5000 like $2000 for the furniture added up. It's kinda cool and I am glad I can store my stuff there for now on instead of using Lydia as a human storage room.. TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 888630

So when I wake up later today I will continue training and I plan on going on a major potion making spree considering I have so much product stored at my house [like 100 lbs of material]!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011, 11:31 am

I was going to make a thread to show off my character, but i don't think you're awesome enough to see her.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 2:05 am

^ Okay.. TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 79573

I won't be able to play for much of tomorrow or the rest of today so I'll just watch a lot of the stuff I have from the library.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011, 10:11 am

FUCK MY LIFE!

I was just playing my game and I was on one of the first Companion quests with Farkas [you know the one..] and I was practically done with the quest.. I had just reanimated this dead to hit him with my arrow and as I shot the arrow my fucking Xbox shakes uncontrollably as does my remote [I thought the power went out or something] but nope my fucking Xbox 360 decided it was time to die again!.... TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 9121 Rolling Eyes TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 850417

Seriously? It wants to die just when I get a game I want to play? Fuck that shit!

I am so pissed it is just so annoying.

I guess now I have to go buy a new one because my Xbox was already repaired from the ring of death but now it is back and it looks like it is a total death.

I have no idea why but it won't even let me open the game cart to get my game out! WTF can someone please help me; what do I do?

It better NOT have fucked up my saved files [would it there are on the hard drive?] or I will be totally fucked considering I've played the crap out of the game and to go back to square one would make me depressed...

Oh God I don't even know what to do.. If I get my new Xbox it will probably be at least by Monday so I guess I should be looking around for good deals. TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 674913
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011, 9:08 pm

TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 588ky

Some of her interests include water boarding, murder, walks along the beach, world domination, apples, setting women and children on fire, kicking puppies and reading in the moonlight.

Now, Silva, her bloodiest tampoon.... FEAST UPON IT! Because you could NEVER take a day with her!!!! She slays the very foundation of life itself. Skyrim is HER bitch and she fucks it raw every night!

She is referred only to as, "Her." Because She is so sinister, so evil, so horribly vile that her real name can never be said.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 3:50 am

She looks pretty cool but I probably will never play a sneaky character.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 6:00 am

OMG I don't know what the hell was wrong but I popped my Xbox 360 on the top and my game came out.

Apparently that fixed the 3 red rings I had or something because it is good as new [for now; it's still on probation..] but to say the least I am so fucking happy.

Thanks Jesus. take a bow
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 11:12 am

SHE IS GOD! PRAISE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

So did you just take a picture of her while playing on the Xbox 360/PS3 or did you screenshot that on the PC?

I guess I should try to take a pic of my guy later on.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

I have a projector, so I took the picture off the screen
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 11:37 pm

Oh that is different.

What level is your girl at?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!   TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TONS of New Info on Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2