Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elders Scrolls MMO Announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Elders Scrolls MMO Announced Empty
PostSubject: Elders Scrolls MMO Announced   Elders Scrolls MMO Announced EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 3:31 pm

After much speculation, the MMO version of The Elder Scrolls role-playing series has officially been announced. Developed by ZeniMax Online Studios, The Elder Scrolls Online will allow players to quest across the entire continent of Tamriel 1000 years before the events of The Elder Scrolls V, which includes the provinces of Cyrodiil (where The Elder Scrolls IV was set) and Skyrim (setting of The Elder Scrolls V).

No screens or video have yet been released, but more information will be made available through Game Informer, as the reveal is part of their June 2012 cover story.

Not many specifics are available yet, but according to Game Informer you'll be able to play as one of three factions, take part in open-world player versus player combat in the province of Cyrodiil and vie for control of the throne of the Emporer.

The Elder Scrolls Online is currently scheduled to be released in 2013 for Mac and PC.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scrolls MMO Announced   Elders Scrolls MMO Announced EmptyMon 07 May 2012, 4:13 am

Sounds awesome and I may need to think about buying this and some of the upgrades my laptop is bound to need to showcase the game to a certain standard [memory cards etc]..
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scrolls MMO Announced   Elders Scrolls MMO Announced EmptyMon 07 May 2012, 3:19 pm

An Elder Scrolls MMO is something that I had been thinking about since Morrowind. It's something that I believe would really add something extra to the series. I assume it's going to be subscription based which is probably the only reason I will not end up buying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elders Scrolls MMO Announced   Elders Scrolls MMO Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Elders Scrolls MMO Announced
Page 1 of 1