Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix

Go down 
+8
King Silva
тrαv
bobby_says_hi
Angelus
REIGNBOW
perceval
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:08 pm

Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix 1055jrs

Kelly wins with the roll up

Match was meh to me. But kelly performed better than usual.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:10 pm

Kelly Kelly wooo!!!! amazing...amazing talent.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:14 pm

I kinda wish the match was longer. i knew when Beth went for the Glam Slam that Kelly was gonna roll her up and win.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:14 pm

Well, that sucked.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:24 pm

I KNEW beth was gonna loose. Stupid match.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:26 pm

Look for Nattie to be the next to lose to kelly kelly.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:32 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:33 pm

i think beth will get a rematch first & lose...THEN Nattie will lose to Kelly
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:37 pm

I got her losing the belt in Oct. WWE wants her to be the primary face for the divas. This would establish her over a majority of heel divas.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 11:07 pm

what the hell was Beth wearing? it looked like a bad nurse costume. Kelly was on form but Beth looked a little awkward in some places. maybe she hit her head and was dizzy for a bit? the match got a good length and i'm glad Kelly retained. hopefully this feud can move on with more build up. what was the point of having Eve and Natalya at ringside if they weren't going to do anything?
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 11:19 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:
what the hell was Beth wearing? it looked like a bad nurse costume. Kelly was on form but Beth looked a little awkward in some places. maybe she hit her head and was dizzy for a bit? the match got a good length and i'm glad Kelly retained. hopefully this feud can move on with more build up. what was the point of having Eve and Natalya at ringside if they weren't going to do anything?

What "feud"? Beth is buried and will just be collecting a paycheck as a jobber until her contract runs out. Same with Nattie.

A shame, too, with their career bad timing. They could have been among the greats if they'd just come along a few years earlier. As it is, they're a couple of Luna Vachons, and Mickie James remains the final woman wrestler to mean anything in North America.
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 11:31 pm

Glad Kelly retained. Don't want her to lose it that fast.

And I just read Steph appeared at the PPV!!! :o Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! :D I hope she is back smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 12:03 am

^ Yeah that was cool.

I didn't see the ppv but looking at pictures and seeing the result I can't say I am shocked Kelly beat Beth and the way she did it.

I want Beth to win at NOC but I don't know what their plan is for Kelly's reign..
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 12:03 am

how was Beth buried? the announcers called it an upset and Kelly won with a rollup ie not cleanly. was Beth buried when she lost to Candice at Unforgiven? no. this match made Kelly look like a proper champion and Beth was caught off guard for a moment in kayfabe. and did you know that the next PPV just happens to be in her hometown?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 12:06 am

Not cleanly? No one interfered IE she did beat Beth clean...on a fluke, yes...but it was a clean fluke, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 12:20 am

The way I see it roll ups barely count so whatever to Kelly's big win.

Bitch will get Glam Slammed good at NOC since it is in Beth's hometown. smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 12:21 am

Match was decent but I didn't keep track of how long it was, anyone know?

I'm very mad that Kelly won but I think Beth will win at NOC. Looks to be going the same route that the Beth/Candice feud went when Candice beat Beth the first time then Beth beat her at the next ppv
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 12:35 am

I'm gonna say 3-4 minutes but that's just a guesstimate. So far i cant find a timekeeper report of the match.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 1:27 am

Kelly won? I honestly didn't see that coming. (satire)
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 2:05 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
Match was decent but I didn't keep track of how long it was, anyone know?

I'm very mad that Kelly won but I think Beth will win at NOC. Looks to be going the same route that the Beth/Candice feud went when Candice beat Beth the first time then Beth beat her at the next ppv

Yeah they love to recycle story lines..

PWtorch said it was 6 minutes and 40 seconds or so.

That is a pretty good amount of time but I'll have to see if I think it was a good match or not when I find it later tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 2:15 pm

I thought the Match was pretty good, much better than what we're used to seeing with the Raw girls. Beth and Kelly work really well together . The reversal at the end was nicely done and it's Kellys best PPV performance to date. The crowd got quite into it.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 3:34 pm

I liked the match, congrats to Kelly Kelly for retaining the Divas championship at Summerslam. I thought the match was good & got a decent amount of time, both Divas performed well & Kelly Kelly performed alot better than usual. I liked Beth's new attire, but I didn't like Kelly's attire all that much. I also liked that Eve & Natalya were at ringside I wish they would have fought though.

I liked that The Bellas, Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes danced to Cee-Lo's performance in red dresses.
(ironically these 4 Divas aren't featured in the WWE' 12 video game, just saying.)

I was also glad to see Stephanie Mcmahon again.

Last edited by Quisee on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 3:35 pm

i seriously wanted to hit the crowd for chanting "you can't wrestle" at Beth. there's heat and then there's just plain rudeness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix   Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix Empty

Back to top Go down

Summerslam 2011 - Kelly Kelly(c) vs Beth Phoenix
Page 1 of 1