Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?

Go down 
+5
X
Chloe
The LL Father
Dead
King Silva
9 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? Empty
PostSubject: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:05 pm

Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? Eve-kelly-300x284

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/10/04/report-why-kelly-eve-werent-in-no-confidence-segment-on-raw/

Fans who tuned in to Raw last night may have noticed that several stars, including top stars Randy Orton and John Cena, as well as Divas Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres, weren’t part of the “no confidence” segment that ended the show.

According to F4WOnline.com, the reason is because officials felt that the stars who walked out would be booed and didn’t want to risk some of their top fan favorites being booed by the crowd. (Well, either that or Eve was exorcising Kelly!)

As seen last night, new Divas Champion Beth Phoenix spoke on behalf of the Divas roster, voting “no confidence” to Triple H’s abilities as Chief Operating Officer of WWE. Beth said: “We’re girls”, continuing that something bad could happen to them. A little curious that they’d have Beth of all people pull the “We’re girls” card considering she’s been portraying an empowered “Pin Up Strong” Diva of late.

-------------------------
So what do you feel about this news?

Do you think Kelly and Eve should be the top faces in the wwe in the divas division?

Or should someone like Alicia/AJ become one of the top faces in the wwe atm?

What about Layla/Maryse when they come back from injury?

Last edited by King Silva on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:30 pm

Yeah part of it is in that thread which I saw after I posted this but then again this could also turn into a how do you feel about these two being the top faces and who do you want to be the top faces of the divas?

So it should stay here.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:35 pm

i dont see the need for 2 of the same thread, so whatever
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 7:38 pm

We'll see what happens.

I don't have time to edit this into a different subject name but if it is around when I get back it will be done.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 10:08 pm

I'm back and I updated the title and first post questions.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 10:28 pm

i don't particularly think they should be, but then again that is because Eve still has yet to properly impress me! Saying that Kelly has certainly been a top face for years now anyway, she has been one of the only divas WWE have truly tried to market.

I personally think that they should build Beth and Nattie up more, one of them as a face and one as a heel.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 3:31 am

Kelly does receive good reactions at times so from that point of view I can see why the WWE push her. She annoys the hell out of me though most of the time. I like Eve but they need to do something more with her than just her appearing on Raw involved in a match in one way or the other.

I think Alicia and AJ should be pushed as faces. Ajs very sympathetic and Alicia stands out from most of the divas. They're also two of the better workers in the division.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 4:40 am

I'd like them to give Kaitlyn a run, just to see how she goes.

Have Kaitlyn win it off Vickie in the future, the major rub she'd get from that would make her extremely over.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Yes I think they do. Kelly is currently the most popular diva in the WWE. She might be down some notches as a wrestler BUT she is the most over WWE Diva atm.

Eve, comes off as an Athlete, like Kaitlyn, it doesn't take MUCH skill to let them come off as a wrestler. Unlike Kelly and Maryse and AJ, they have a very athlete like figure. So even if they weren't the wrestler Kelly is, they would still come off looking better.

Qua faces, I feel WWE has a good abtch of girls. Kaitlyn, Eve, Kelly and AJ all have qualities that would make them an impressive top babyface.

Alicia Fox is like the dark horse in the bunch BUT she's clearly the jack of all trades IMO and can pretty much do it all.....but thing is, she's a jack of all trades but a master in none.....which is her downfall.

Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm

Kelly has always been a second string player in the years since she started taking a bigger role in the ring. Mickie and Melina were the top girls and Kelly was the face jobber so she's paid her dues and now i think she should be the top face. obviously if Gail or Mickie were still in WWE i'd prefer them but Kelly makes a good top face. Eve does as well though she hasn't been able to connect with the fans. i see AJ becoming the top girl in the future but not right now. i think Kaitlyn would be one of those girls who gets a push, maybe even a run with the belt, but never really a top face. Alicia i think would be a better top heel but i'm always willing to see how she does. Layla i'm not sure about since she did get a rather lengthy run as co-champ so it should be a while before she gets pushed again
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 4:53 pm

Layla's injury came at the worst time. Contrary to what most everyone believes, I think Kelly's push as Champion was Plan B due to Layla's injury.

Layla had the big Wrestlemania match that got all that mainstream media coverage because of Snooki. She got the Trish Rub on the biggest stage in the business. She then was the one put over in a PPV by the departing Michelle McCool, the top Diva of the current era.

They did everything you do when you're about to really push someone. Eve and Brie were the Divas Champions during this time, but who got the TV time, promos, storylines, and PPVs? Layla.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:27 pm

As a matter of fact they should be the faces...

of something I could possibly give a rat's ass about.

Meanwhile they, and the Divas they represent can go the hell away.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:31 pm

perceval wrote:

Layla's injury came at the worst time. Contrary to what most everyone believes, I think Kelly's push as Champion was Plan B due to Layla's injury.

Layla had the big Wrestlemania match that got all that mainstream media coverage because of Snooki. She got the Trish Rub on the biggest stage in the business. She then was the one put over in a PPV by the departing Michelle McCool, the top Diva of the current era.

They did everything you do when you're about to really push someone. Eve and Brie were the Divas Champions during this time, but who got the TV time, promos, storylines, and PPVs? Layla.

THE ONLY plan B on the last year has been Beth & Natalya calling themselves Divas of Doom.

Kelly vs. Kong was planned from since her debut.....Beth and Natalya is basically the plan B.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?   Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelly & Eve Are WWE's Top Faces: Should They Be?
Page 1 of 1