Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So much for family...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

So much for family... Empty
PostSo much for family...

for those who read my last blog you know my father recently died. i found out i have 2 brothers..1 older and 1 younger.

so anyway now we are going through his personal affairs and it seems there is alot more stuff he left for me and my brothers than what my dad's sister led us to believe. Basically she is hiding shit from us...like the fact my dad has thousands in the bank...most likely from a life insurance policy. she also sold one of my dad's cars before contacting any of us to ask if we wanted it or not. that car was rightfully ours. i'm not letting her take his house....

so..after talking to my younger brother's mom..we're gonna get a lawyer. I havent seen my dad in 11 years. i have very few memories of him as is and i'll be damned if his sister is going to cheat me out of the little bit of him that is left in this world...not when it is rightfully mine...and no one else's.

tomorrow i'mma start looking into a lawyer for me and my brothers. I refuse to let her screw us over.

I'm a bit pissed atm boxing
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

So much for family... :: Comments

Paul Wyatt
Re: So much for family...
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 1:07 am by Paul Wyatt
Ain't that a bitch?!

Fight the Power! lol

In all seriousness, that's fucked up. Hope you guys get what you all feel you deserve.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 10:39 am by The Sexy Vixen
Now begins the search for a good lawyer who isnt too pricey.
Venom
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 11:21 am by Venom
She's probably assuming that because you weren't a part of his life that you're not entitled to what he left...but that's a tough situation.
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 12:41 pm by .Roray.Anderson.GX.
Best of luck on this, I would say more but its a touchy subject.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 1:52 pm by The Sexy Vixen
sadly my dad left specific instructions for this stuff to be left with us. His sister is ignoring that. But it's what he wanted.

the lawyer is going to freeze his assets now.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 8:08 pm by #WeWantTaryn
Im so sorry for your lost.I hope everything works out in court.I just have a question what are you gonna do with the house?.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm by The Sexy Vixen
the house belongs to me and my brothers. it's in georgia though and i live in ohio. so if neither of my brothers want it we'll likely sell it. and once it's sold, split the money between the 3 of us. i dont want to move to GA...otherwise i'd ask to keep the house.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm by #WeWantTaryn
Oh ok If you dont mind can you give us an update after everything is done?
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 9:56 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Sure.
Shimmer Mark
Post Thu 13 Oct 2011, 10:11 pm by Shimmer Mark
Good luck Vix! I hope it all works out best for you. I'm here if you want to chat. hugs
Post  by Sponsored content

So much for family...

Page 1 of 1