Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A brief Moment with Tank!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

A brief Moment with Tank! Empty
PostA brief Moment with Tank!

So this has been a rather crazy week for me. A lot of stuff has happened. First off, the love of my life recent came out of the closet and I've been on that dick, like rolls on a fat bitch. He will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohh and work has been going great, I have a few down days when I just don't want to be there, but for the most part I like it and a lot of people there seem to like me too. Though I did get into it with a few people, they're just so damn annoying.

Any who I went to another PCW taping, I'm seriously considering signing with them. They put on fantastic shows, and I just love the atmosphere there. I got hit with a bottle of water by one of the wrestlers, but that's kida what I get for sitting in the second row. I also unfortunately had to sit by one of the most annoying guys on the planet! He would not shut the up, he kept trying to start chants that not no one else wanted to join in on, the guy was a total douche. I was sooo happy when the *NEW* PCW Women's Champ, December told him to shut the fuck up. I could have kissed her when those words left her mouth, but the only person I'm allowed to kiss now is Zachary Quinto. I love him. Ohh and while I was there, I meet a little lady who some of u may know, some of might not though. Pics/Videos below......

Spoiler:
Sticky, EAT YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Me & former PCW Women's Champ, Camron Star.

The Mickie Segment
View My Video

I have way more pics/vids than those, but it's late and I'm headed to bed.

Last edited by Mr. Tank Quinto on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A brief Moment with Tank! :: Comments

Paul Wyatt
Re: A brief Moment with Tank!
Post Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:35 am by Paul Wyatt
Cool stuff!
King Silva
Post Sun 23 Oct 2011, 4:12 am by King Silva
That is really cool.

Besides the picture did you get anything signed by Mickie?

I should be meeting her this upcoming Friday [among others at a TNA house show and I can't wait!].

It's also good that your job is fun to you for the most part.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sun 23 Oct 2011, 4:28 am by The Sexy Vixen
Glad you had a blast, love
Did You Miss Her?
Post Sun 23 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Here's another video....

View My Video
Post  by Sponsored content

A brief Moment with Tank!

Page 1 of 1