Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble Empty
PostSubject: JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble   JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 11:44 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/02/01/news-in-brief-jr-comments-on-kharma-in-rumble-shimmer-tag-title-match-in-japan-fwe-womens-title-more/

Diva Dirt is back with another fix of news, notes and tidbits in the world of women’s wrestling. Check it out below:

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has commented on Kharma‘s return. Says Ross of the Diva:

Great to see Kharma return. That one was a big surprise for me. I love her work and am pleased to see her back. She’s an impact player and not a ‘Diva’ in the stereotypical sense. Instead Kharma is a wrestling attraction meaning that she has more longevity and will sell more tickets that being more about sizzle than steak.

He also clarifies a story that has been going around for awhile (in which he apparently told her that she wasn’t Diva material):

When we first met many, many years ago, WWE was looking for Playboy covergirls and not wrestling attractions which is why I told her, honestly BTW, that she wasn’t a ‘Diva’ but she was/is a wrestler and I love that about her.

It’s good to see that Kharma has some highly-regarded names backing her. Judging by the reactions she’s received ever since her debut last year, we think she’ll go far in her time with the WWE. She has a lot to bring to the table.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble   JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble EmptyThu 02 Feb 2012, 1:36 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble   JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble EmptyThu 02 Feb 2012, 10:08 pm

Yeah I am happy she has some good support by big name people.

I remember SCSA also praised her so that is always great to have his support.

She gets a great reaction and I truly feel that if she is given some credible challengers and feuds with those women the women's matches could get some respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble   JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble Empty

Back to top Go down

JR Comments on Kharma in Rumble
Page 1 of 1