Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status Empty
PostSubject: Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status   Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 2:49 pm

It has been rumored that Kharma is indeed no longer with WWE.

A fan asked Kharma about her status and got the following response:

Kharma
@Kharma
I really appreciated Joe Castillo's message about the planet we inhabit on #AGT I hope he makes it to the next round. Vote 866-602-4804

Catty V
@CatherineNikita
@Kharma kharma, if you dont mind me asking, is it actually true that you were granted release from the WWE??? I Miss you So Much :'-(
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status   Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 7:26 pm

Dead I don't think you copied all of the tweets since you don't have the one where she confirms it:

17h Kharma ‏@Kharma

@CatherineNikita yes, I was. It doesn't mean I'll never be back.

Sucks but everyone has been knowing this for a while now. She had a slight chance to come back at the 1000th Raw but when it didn't happen I knew for sure she was done for.

I really want her back however if the WWE couldn't get their shit together this time then why would things change much in the future?
Back to top Go down
matt_2k10
New Talent
New Talent
matt_2k10

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status   Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:01 pm

I just can't understand this at all :/ She was so over when she debuted, the crowd were crazy for her at the Royal Rumble and they started chanting for her during Layla's matches...I find it very hard to believe that the WWE creative team have nothing for her if those rumours are to be believed.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status   Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 8:59 pm

Her character pretty much wrote itself, hell they could have recycled Brock's debut story line. The wwe really needs new writers because the ass clowns they have now clearly don't know what they're doing, how do they never have any good plans for the awesome talent but they have a million and one ideas for shitty talent like Ryback and Otunga, and every other shitty wrestler they have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status   Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Kharma Comments Again On Her WWE Status
Page 1 of 1