Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I Spent my Christmas: Kevin’s Biography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

How I Spent my Christmas: Kevin’s Biography Empty
PostHow I Spent my Christmas: Kevin’s Biography

Well I went home for the holiday’s. After a 2 hour delay before leaving the airport. I was FINALLY home and in Paradise!!. And you could imagine I was excited because well, it’s my first Christmas home since Christmas of 2008. So I was happy to be home for Christmas.

My cousin got married and LOTS and LOTS of family activities. Including a trip to the palm Island where I rode on the BANANA BOAT!!! Which was epicly awesome. Sadly hung out with Annie Punani but whatever. Went out clubbing and my cousin’s boyfriend almost got us in a huge fight..which was SUPER exciting.

(Highlights)

Spoiler:

Christmas had a HUGE Christmas dinner with family and friends, I made a shit load of snacks and stuff. Cleaned and all. Christmas was nice, I enjoyed it. Worked with my dad a couple of days got myself some money to buy some new sneakers and bought me the most cutest shorts!!!

New Years was a shit load of fun, I went crazy with the fireworks. It was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! They also broke into my house on new years around 4:30 AM, my little brother and I were visiting my cousin then getting drunk. They stole a bottle of Wine, a bottle of Black Label Johnny Walker Whisky, a pack of Soda’s, Me and my mom’s cellphones AND Peanut Butter.

FIREWORK PICS!!

Spoiler:

LASTLY had 2 kids from my mom’s children’s home where she works at stay with us. Antonito and Chris, they didn’t have anywhere to go for the holidays and to avoid my mom working over the holidays, my mom decided to take em home. Turns out Antonito is a complete Angel and his little brother Chris is just Satan #2.

Soo that was a small round up on how my holidays were.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

How I Spent my Christmas: Kevin’s Biography :: Comments

No Comment.

Page 1 of 1