Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters Empty
PostSubject: Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters   Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:41 am

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1218984p1.html

Last week we presented eight of the most interesting ideas the IGN community had for the next generation of home consoles. We put up a poll asking which of these features you wanted above all others on your Xbox 3, PlayStation 4, or next Nintendo.

The results are in. Who expected the top two to come in so close?

Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters NextGenPoll_1329503156

In addition to these, we also snagged five top-notch ideas from the poll's comments. These are the five best ideas that didn't make the first cut, but would absolutely rock on any next platform.

"It would be pretty cool to hit the Xbox button and start recording video of whatever game [you're] playing so you could share your most epic gaming moments with everyone without the need of capture cards and other complicated gear." Soko90 The Auteur

"If you want to sell more consoles and games, then you have to assign a team to develop ways on how these disabled gamers can have fun with your console and games." GoldenAdamas The Thoughtful.

"Can I vote for NOT having motion and touch controls? They were gimmicky and unnecessary this generation, and I don't want any development time wasted on them next generation..." BurnoutPure The Vicious.

"Any chance we could have cross platform multi-player in the future?" BoBest The Optimistic.

"I just want good games. Anything else is a plus." LinkOfCourage The Wise.

What do you make of these suggestions and the final results?
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters   Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 1:47 am

i do agree with the playable used games and being able to record a cool moment in the game would be neat.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters   Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 2:18 am

I agree with:

Playable Used Games - Even though I don't buy games used it would suck if to not be able to play one should I get it in the future..

Carry Everything Forward
- A must for me because I don't want to not be able to play my good 360 games on the next Xbox console.. I mean that would mean I would have to hook up the 360 somewhere else if I ever wanted to play Skyrim etc and that would suck..

Modifiable Hardware - I would need a LOT of help to even know what to do but I would like the opportunity to do that. Some PC gamers can do so much awesome stuff. The Skyrim mods are crazy and I am jealous. Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters 888630

Wireless Everything - I hate cords so yeah keep stuff wireless it shouldn't be that hard to do it 2012 [and will be 2013-2015 by the time this console comes out..].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters   Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters Empty

Back to top Go down

Next-Gen's Most Wanted Features According to IGN Voters
Page 1 of 1