Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm having a midlife crisis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

I'm having a midlife crisis Empty
PostI'm having a midlife crisis

I'll be 25 in 2 months and i really am stressed/depressed about it. 25 years old and i havent even been married before. Still in school when i feel i should be further in life. My job is so bad i am tempted to choke out my boss and leave her body in the cooler. Yeah my life is a waste. a wasted failure.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

I'm having a midlife crisis :: Comments

KTV-Time
Re: I'm having a midlife crisis
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 11:19 am by KTV-Time
You shouldn't worry to much. Just always think. "I've outdone Kevin" and you're all good.

You've done more in your life than i've ever done before. So you've done a whole lot more than you give yourself credit for.

Chin up, be happy with what life has given you, because in the end, it could all be worse.
Serial
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 12:26 pm by Serial
I'd hope you aren't having a midlife crisis, because that would mean you are only going to be 50.

Kevin, putting yourself lower on the totem pole isn't the best strategy either.

Life isn't a race, it's more like an iron man match with the actual length being unknown. Just stay strong and don't rush into anyhing until you know it is the right decision. Don't get married quickly just because you are X years old. As far as school, I'm happy you are going to school, because eventually you will finish. You would never earn a degree f you never went to school to begin with.

Job wise, I can't think of anyone who loves their boss a hundred percent of the time. That's just part of life.

All in all, I think you are doing fine just as you are. Best of luck Vix.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 12:50 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Emily Thorne's Apprentice wrote:
You shouldn't worry to much. Just always think. "I've outdone Kevin" and you're all good.

hilarious that actually made me smile...but no i wont be using that as a mark of my success. Besides, Kevin...remember our 40 year pact? Wink

and Thank you Serial. I just look at many around me with so much going for them and it's like 'what have I really done?'
Paul Wyatt
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 3:17 pm by Paul Wyatt
It can be demoralizing to see things happening faster to others.

I think you shouldn't concern yourself with things you cannot control; but, rather focus on what you can do to improve your quality of life. As cliche as it sounds, I'm finding that it is true.

God, why does this feel like a PBS brochure? lol
Venom
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 3:41 pm by Venom
Try not to compare yourself to your friends. That usually makes it worse for me. Things have to happen for a reason but your time will come!
Dead
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 6:53 pm by Dead
Youre worried about not being married at 25? i know people who got married at 19 and regretted every single minute of it.
KTV-Time
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 6:54 pm by KTV-Time
Look at the bright side, my mother is going to be 49 and she hasn't been married once lol
Serial
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 7:18 pm by Serial
Look at the bright side, my mother is going to be 49 and she hasn't been married once lol

Your mother is a smart lady. Marriage is for suckers, especially in an American culture which is predominantly individualistic.
KTV-Time
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 7:20 pm by KTV-Time
Serial wrote:

Your mother is a smart lady. Marriage is for suckers, especially in an American culture which is predominantly individualistic.

Well she always thought, if shit went south, she could just pack up her crap and go, no point wasting money on a divorce.

But after lets say roughly 27/28 years scratch with my dad.....nothing has went south......yet. hehe
Serial
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 7:23 pm by Serial
Well maybe that was just a safety net, and not having to worry about divorce has kept them together?
KTV-Time
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 7:45 pm by KTV-Time
Probably, something worked and well guess they weren't the marrying type lol
Did You Miss Her?
Post Tue 27 Mar 2012, 7:56 pm by Did You Miss Her?
U should never compare yourself to your friends, you'll always be sad doing that. I say stop worring about the things you don't have and focus on the things you've got, there's thousands of people wishing they had YOUR life, don't ever forget that. Things could always be worse.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 28 Mar 2012, 11:47 am by The Sexy Vixen
I just feel like the loser of the bunch. about to be 25 and i cant even say 'been there, done that'...i've only been engaged once for a year.

I've got my daughter but it's kinda becoming an annoyance with people giving me 'the look' cause i have a 6 year old. But she's my world.
Post  by Sponsored content

I'm having a midlife crisis

Page 1 of 1