Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F*ck the Police - Thinking out Loud - April 21st 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

F*ck the Police - Thinking out Loud - April 21st 2012 Empty
PostF*ck the Police - Thinking out Loud - April 21st 2012

Sunday: Basically today was just a day where I stayed home and relaxed. Yesterday I got pulled over by cops because, while they had someone else pulled over, I apparently almost hit one of the cops when I passed by. First of all, I moved halfway through to the other lane, and there was nobody in front of me when I passed. Second of all, he said I was going too fast. Uhm, before actually seeing their lights, I was going 60 in a 60 zone, and I slowed down to 50 while passing them. He was such an ass too, screaming in my face like "YOU SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE"!! Well, I got a 500$ fine, and that means I'm getting 3 demerit points added to my already 10 points, so once I pay that damn fine, I will probably get my license suspended. That's basically what was on my mind all day.

Monday: So, I got an exam tomorrow in my Methods class. I have like a pile of papers to read over and over to get ready. I'm used to having a study partner, but that's not happening in University, so I gotta get used to studying by myself! Hopefully it goes well, it seems pretty easy. That's all I did today, so there really isn't much to say except for the fact that I'm still thinking of my whole "license suspension" problem, and I gotta try to continue living my life with that in the back of my mind at all times. It really sucks, you know that? Also, the weather sucks ass!! It's SNOWING!! I absolutely hate snow. I hate driving when it's snowing. I hate being cold. I just hate the snow.

Tuesday: The first thing that happened this morning... my car gets stuck and I can't even leave the fucking driveway. I was so pissed. I still hate snow. Fuck snow. Anywho, I did my Methods exam. I think it went well... but I'm not sure. I didn't really do much once I got back home. Just watched some tv shows, and stuff. My mom went out of town, so I was home alone.

Wednesday: This morning, I woke up at 7 thinking I was working at 8. The second I was about to leave, I remembered that I had switched my shift. Ugh, went back to bed for 2 hours, then worked 11 to 4. It was actually a really good shift, and I liked who I was working with. Once I get back home, I finally recieved my package. My Brooke Tessmacher banner!!! I'm so excited!! Basically, tonight I studied for my Literature exam. I think it's actually going to be a pretty easy exam, considering it's just an essay. Wish me luck!

Saturday: I haven't been able to blog in a few days, as you can notice. So on Thursday, I did my Literature exam, and it really went well. I also worked before the exam, and I almost got fired. Honestly, this is the worst week of my life. On Friday, I finally had a day off. It felt nice. I basically watched some tv shows in bed all afternoon. After dinner, I went to pick up a few friends for our Friday Night Gaming, and we played Mario Party 2. I definitely felt happy all day, so I'm glad that changed around. Today, I had to get up at 8 am. Working... again. Now, I think I'm going to do some laundry, dishes, and basically just relax in bed. I'm exhausted today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, but I highly doubt it... I have to wake up at 6:30 am because I'm working at 7:30. EW!!!!

Basically this week has been a horrible week. I don't feel like doing anything anymore, I'm just... blah all the time. Depression? I think so. Sigh... Not again. Anyways, I'll be writing another entry next week so be sure to check it out! smile

Love,
Hailey
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

F*ck the Police - Thinking out Loud - April 21st 2012 :: Comments

Re: F*ck the Police - Thinking out Loud - April 21st 2012
Post Sun 22 Apr 2012, 1:32 am by Kimmy Krueger
Snowing? What the fuck? LOL, it's been warm here with the occasional rain but meh, it's rain.

It sounds like you had the week from hell, especially about the license.
Ooooh didn't see this one.

Waking up early sucks.

F*ck the Police - Thinking out Loud - April 21st 2012

Page 1 of 1