Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes..Changes..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Changes..Changes.. Empty
PostChanges..Changes..

So i've gotten my work schedule changed to 4am till 12pm Mon-Friday. I have every weekend off and i'm welcome to stay late for overtime if I want.

basically, i come in at 4am and prepare breakfast which is served at 5am...from 5am -10am is Breakfast at my job. At 10am I set up the lunch items. Lunch runs from 10 till about 5pm. then 5pm-9pm is Dinner.

Serving breakfast is pretty easy. Not to mention the store will be alot less busy during the wee hours of the morning, so i can get alot of cleaning done as well as cooking.

My main concern lately is spending time with my daughter. I was working nights for months and rarely saw her. Now I have the chance to pick her up from school every night and she comes home with me. I drop her off with her dad before work and he gets her off to school. then of course on weekends we kinda take turns with her. but this saturday i have to work (my last closing shift Yay!!!) so she'll be with her dad while i'm at work.

I'm actually excited about this spot in my job. It also frees me up to find a second job which is rather likely because I am still saving up to move to another place. Might have to grit my teeth and work the 2 jobs thing until i can afford to move.

I'm also getting a slight raise for taking these early morning hours. So Starting monday I'll be opening the store during the week.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

Changes..Changes.. :: Comments

Did You Miss Her?
Re: Changes..Changes..
Post Thu 26 Apr 2012, 1:03 pm by Did You Miss Her?
OVER-NIGHT HOURS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! They leave you with so much time to do whatever you please. You usually get paid more for doing it too. I love it. Congrats!
#WeWantTaryn
Post Thu 26 Apr 2012, 1:09 pm by #WeWantTaryn
Get your Money Sexxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I want a some breakfast can u ups it to me.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 26 Apr 2012, 1:18 pm by The Sexy Vixen
What would you like, DL?

and yes I cant wait to start working overnight. IT will make it much easier to get some things done. Last time i opened was Friday and I sold out all the breakfast sandwiches we had.

and even last night people were asking when i am opening Lunch again cause when i open lunch i always make Greens lol and people seem to love my collard greens.
Venom
Post Thu 26 Apr 2012, 1:50 pm by Venom
Sounds awesome!
Serial
Post Thu 26 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm by Serial
Congrats Vix! You earned it!
Shimmer Mark
Post Thu 26 Apr 2012, 7:31 pm by Shimmer Mark
Congratulations! It's always nice for job to finally give a bit of reward.
Paul Wyatt
Post Thu 26 Apr 2012, 10:19 pm by Paul Wyatt
Congrats on the raise.
Post  by Sponsored content

Changes..Changes..

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WD Lobby :: The Dazzling Divas Blog-
Jump to: