Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:14 pm

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Ian_terry_480x610
WINNER OF BIG BROTHER SEASON 14 AND $500,000: IAN!!! [6-1]
Ian got: Ashley, Britney, Frank, Joe, Jenn, and Shane's Jury Votes.
Dan only got: Danielle's Jury Vote!

Week 11 Final HOH Wins Part III! *Evicts Danielle*
Week 11 Final HOH Wins Part II
HOH Week 9 *Nominates Shane and Jenn (Danielle Replacement Nominee for Shane)*
Veto Week 8.5 *Saves himself (Joe Danielle Replacement Nominee)*
HOH Week 8 *Nominates Frank and Jenn (Joe Replacement Nominee)*
Week 7.5 Veto *Pandora's Box Veto Winner (Doesn't use it)*
HOH Week 6.5 *Nominates Frank and Ashley (Joe Replacement Nominee for Joe)*

Name: Ian Terry
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in New Orleans, La.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, eccentric and analytical.
Favorite Activities: I really enjoy biking whenever I get the chance. A grueling bike ride is excellent.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being disconnected from sports, family, friends, internet and TV.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I want to make an alliance with about six people and I'd like to be seen as maybe the fourth strongest in the group, that way it wouldn't be me going up if the other side gained the power.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My all-time favorite has to be Dr. Will from BB2/BB7. He played the game with absolute finesse both times, and as a 10 year old watching BB2, I definitely would say I idolized him back then.
What are you afraid of: I'm definitely afraid of venomous snakes and any large, deadly animals, simply because they're extremely dangerous. I also have a real fear of vomiting because it's really painful and a fear of drowning since I feel like it'd be one of the worst ways to die.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My proudest accomplishment so far in life is going to Tulane, far away from my family and old friends, studying the hardest major I could possibly take, and surviving it for three years.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… I came here to kick butt and chew bubblegum, but I'm all out of bubblegum.
What would you take into the house and why: My collection of glasses: I have these glasses that can go with everything I wear. A picture of my family: I definitely will really miss them. My guitar: I recently picked up guitar and feel it's an awesome way to relieve stress. Also, it does get me a fair amount of attention from girls.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I'd try to live my life normally again. I don't really have any intentions of going into acting or anything like that. I'd probably just try to go back to Chemical Engineering and do what I've always wanted to do.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Dan-gheesling-big-brother
RUNNER UP OF BIG BROTHER 14 AND WINNER OF $50,000: DAN! [1-6]
Week 11 Final HOH Part 1
HOH Week 8.5 *Nominated Joe and Ian (Replacement Nominee Danielle)*
Veto Week 8 *Uses Veto on Jenn (Joe Replacement Nominee)*

Dan
*Season 10 Winner!

--------------------------

Evicted housemates in reverse order of eviction...

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Danielle_murphree_480x610
Danielle was EVICTED Week 11 [1-0]
Veto Week 10 *Saves Dan (Shane Replacement Nominee)*
HOH Week 10 *Nominates Dan and Ian (Shane Replacement Nominee)*
Veto Week 4 *Saves Wil (Replacement Nominee Janelle) [Backdoor]*
HOH Week 4 *Nominates Wil and Frank (Janelle Replacement Nominee)*

Name: Danielle Murphree
Hometown: Grant, Ala. (living in Tuscaloosa, Ala.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Loving, outgoing and passionate.
Favorite Activities: I love to dance. I could do that all day, everyday. I love photography, scrapbooking, working out and swimming. Anything that keeps me active.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being cut off from the outside world and not being able to listen to music or take pictures.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To be considered someone that isn't a threat and someone that doesn't seem very smart. The people that are a threat are usually eliminated first.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I love Jordan and I can't stand Rachel. Rachel is beyond annoying and fake with her whining and backstabbing. Jordan seemed honest, down to earth and fun.
What are you afraid of: I am terrified of snakes, dying young, heights and never finding my true love.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Finally graduating Nursing school and passing my NCLEX on the first try.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… love everything as if you were about to lose it.
What would you take into the house and why: My camera because I love taking pictures; my iPad so I can play games and listen to my music; and my cell phone because I’m a chatterbug and love talking to people.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Be a happy camper. I guess I would deal with the new challenges that I faced with fame, but I wouldn't hate it. I wouldn't mind being famous.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Shane_meaney_480x610
Shane was EVICTED Week 10 [1-0]
Veto Winner Week 9 *Saves himself (Danielle Replacement Nominee)*
HOH Week 6! *Nominates Frank and Boogie*
HOH Week 3! *Nominates Joe and Ashley*
Veto Winner Week 3 *Saves Ashley (Frank was Replacement Nominee)*
Veto Winner Week 2 *Saves himself (Danielle was Replacement Nominee)*
Veto Winner Week 1 *Doesn't use it*

Name: Shane Meaney
Hometown: Bennington, Vt.
Three adjectives that describe you: Passionate, funny and honest.
Favorite Activities: Working out, renovating houses, hitting golf balls off my deck into the woods and spending time with my friends and family.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Eating the slop because I'm used to my roommate’s cooking.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Make friends with people in the house while maintaining my competitive nature...oh, and have fun!
Who is your hero and why: My dad. He is an accomplished musician, loving husband, great father and would do anything for me or my sister.
What are you afraid of: Failure, mice and drowning.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Graduating Pre-Med with a 3.8 grade point average.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… work hard and play harder.
What would you take into the house and why: My iPod since I can’t live without music, my dog Dozer and a pull up bar because I gotta keep those muscles alive.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Jenn_arroyo_480x610

Jenn was EVICTED Week 9 [2-0]
Week 7 Veto Winner *Uses it on Dan (Britney Replacement Nominee)*

Name: Jenn Arroyo
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Occupation: Musician/Former Bass Player for the Female Metal Group “Kittie”
Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, sexy and funny.
Favorite Activities: I LOVE TO PLAY MY GUITAR/BASS!! I also like to work out, bike, run and lift weights. I enjoy writing and my journal tends to work out as lyrics.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: No contact with family and friends. It will be tough, but I have been on very long tours far away from my loved ones and survived, so I can do this.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I'm going to be me. It's a simple answer, but a fun twisted puzzle to unfold.
What are you afraid of: Roller coasters. Not too keen on heights either.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I'm so very proud of every album I've ever worked on. A piece of my heart and soul are located within.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… TO ENJOY YO'SELF!
What would you take into the house and why: Guitar, a laptop to record my music and a flat iron.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Head right back into the studio and record a full length album and then head out on the road with my band and tour. Start a music program to help underprivileged kids stay focused. Music has saved my life and I want to give back to what has been so good to me.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Joe_arvin_480x610
Joe was EVICTED Week 8.5 [3-0] *Double Eviction*
Name: Joe Arvin
Hometown: Lexington, Ky. (living in Schererville, Ind.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Leader, performer and entertainer.
Favorite Activities: Watching my kids play sports, compete and see them have that drive to win.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: It will be hard to have everyday, every minute, every second of my life on the air. I think at times I will want to crawl into a hole and hide.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I plan to use my cooking skills to help get me to the end. Every one loves to eat, never get rid of the cook!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My favorites were Chicken George, because he was able to move around undetected for much of the time, and Will, who won by acting like he was crazy. Come on that’s talent.
What are you afraid of: I am not a big fan of being alone. I love to have people around me at all times. It comforts me. It makes me happy. I would also say heights. I get upset and dizzy.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Never giving up, my will to win and being a mentor to my kids.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Inspire, dream, cook. That’s how you become GREAT!
What would you take into the house and why: A football to remind me everyday that it’s a game and I will win. A cookbook since I’m always studying my art and a family photo because I never forget where I come from and who I am fighting for.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Frank_eudy_480x610
Frank was EVICTED Week 8 [3-1]
HOH Week 7 *Nominates Dan and Danielle (Britney is Replacement Nominee) [Backdoor]*
Veto Week 6.5 *Saves himself! (Joe is Replacement Nominee)*
Veto Week 6 *Saves himself (Jenn is Replacement Nominee)*
Veto Week 5 *Doesn't use it*
HOH Week 5 *Nominates Joe and Wil*
HOH Week 2 *Nominates Willie and Shane then JoJo after Willie Self Evicts!*

Name: Frank Eudy
Hometown: Marion, Ark. (living in Naples, Fla.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Gregarious, interesting and engaging.
Favorite Activities: Going to the beach, exercising and being around people.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Making sure my hair is camera ready all the time.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Absolutely. Numbers are important, so I want to set up a "Dream Team," all playing certain roles. I would need a Larry Bird, a good country boy or girl who's honest and competitive; a Charles Barkley, an unmovable object possibly with a bit of a harsh attitude; a Patrick Ewing, somebody that knows the game and is reliable; a Michael Jordan, somebody who's a baller that can win competitions; and me as Magic Johnson, friendly guy playing point and running the show.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Most: Chill Town - they were great at the game and great at entertaining. Least: Daniele - she wines and complains too much and was ungrateful to her dad for the chance to even make it on the show.
What are you afraid of: I don't care for spiders or snakes.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Paying for my braces while I was working through college.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… the difference between a stranger and a friend is an introduction.
What would you take into the house and why: A phone…for the main purpose of getting information about the game from the outside world.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Do my best to make it sustainable, and try not to make an ass out of myself!

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Big-brother
Britney was EVICTED Week 7 [4-1]
Britney
*Season 12 4th place finisher

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Tumblr_m73n3sPLCn1rv093to2_250
Ashley was EVICTED Week 6.5 [5-1] *Double Eviction Week*
Name: Ashley Iocco
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in West Hollywood, Calif.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Vivacious, loving, charismatic, spark plug and enthusiastic. That was five - OOPS!
Favorite Activities: Hiking, yoga, painting, meditating, making dream boards, sunbathing, swimming, snowboarding and boating.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to have your own space and alone time. I love being around people, but I'm definitely one to have my special me time.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Play everyone! I will come off as the dumb ditzy blonde, but take it to the end because I'm actually really smart and good at reading through people’s lies.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Jeff is my favorite because I just want to eat him up…he was so loyal and kind…especially to Jordan. Jerry is my least favorite since he just floated his way through the game. I’m not a fan of floaters.
What are you afraid of: Mosquitoes.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Starting my own business and making the move out to the West Coast.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Give LOVE to the things in life that you love and give no attention to the things you don't love.
What would you take into the house and why: Music, because it keeps me sane and uplifts my mood in minutes. My dream book because I love looking at it everyday. Finally, frankincense oil, because it heals everything and makes you forever young.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Change the world one day at a time and show people that giving love and being open to learning about love (not so literally) will change your attitude and make you happy forever.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Realitytv_bb_usa_2012_mike_boogie_malin_1
Boogie was EVICTED Week 6 [5-2] *Double Eviction*
Mike 'Boogie'
Season 2 8th place finisher
Season 7 [All Stars] Winner!

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Wil_heuser_480x610
Wil was evicted Week 5 [6-2]
Name: Wil Heuser
Hometown: Louisville, Ky.
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, unique and brash.
Favorite Activities: Running, biking and lunching with good friends.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: It will be difficult to live with other people. I'm used to living on my own and having my space, but I'm always up for a challenge.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:”I would probably not tell the other roommates my profession and play the "nice guy," "someone you can trust" role. I think I would let alliances form first and then manipulate my way into control of the
game.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I just watched the last season but I did not like Evil Dick; arrogant people are not my cup of tea. I did like Rachel. She was outgoing and fun to watch.
What are you afraid of: Snakes and bananas creep me out.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My career. I have traveled the world, met amazing people, and I've never let the word NO stop me.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… If you want something done, do it yourself.
What would you take into the house and why: A flat iron since I have crazy hair and I have to keep it in check! An iPod because music helps me think and meditate. A bottle of Woodford Reserve… I'm from Kentucky – Bourbon -- it’s in my blood.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I wouldn't change much in my life. Fame comes and goes. I would however probably use a little bit of press to help bring light to causes close to my heart.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Janelle-pierzina-big-brother-14
Janelle was evicted week 4 [8-1].
*Season 6 3rd place finisher.
*Season 7 [All Stars] 3rd place finisher

*No eviction Week 3 [Shane's HOH] because of Coaches reset. Frank and Joe were final nominees though.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Jojo_spatafora_480x610
EVICTED Week 2 [5-1]
Name: JoJo Spatafora
Hometown: Staten Island, N.Y.
Three adjectives that describe you: Thankful, different and sparkling.
Favorite Activities: Rollerblading, dancing, cooking, traveling and ice skating.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not having a computer, cell phone or TV, although it’s pretty cool to just block everything out. I have no kids or special someone to go home to so it wouldn't really bother me as long as I can chill in the backyard and tan.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Of course I have a strategy, but is it smart to tell you? Is this a trick question?
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I like Evil Dick the most because he’s “real.” I don't like the red headed girl that got engaged to one of the other guys....Rachel? She thinks a lot of herself and her laugh is so annoying!
What are you afraid of: Snakes and creepy crawlers, sometimes heights and I don't like the dark either - I watch too many horror movies.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason... it’s a cliché, but true.
What would you take into the house and why: Chapstick so my lips stay soft, and a toothbrush because you have to brush your teeth - DUH!
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would try to keep a semi-low profile and stay as humble as possible. I would love to donate money to charities because I know what it’s like to not have a lot.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Willie_hantz_480x610
SELF EVICTED Week 2 *fighting with Joe..*
HOH Week 1.
Name: Willie Hantz
Hometown: Vinton, La. (living in Dayton, Texas)
Three adjectives that describe you: Serious, hostile and docile.
Favorite Activities: Gambling and strip clubs!
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Eating the slop because I'm used to my roommate’s (i.e. my mother) cooking.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To make as much confusion in the house in order to take the attention off of me.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My least favorite was Rachel because I would have shot myself if I was in that house with her. There is nobody I really respected who ever played the game.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My two children.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… only the good die young.
What would you take into the house and why: Cigarettes and vodka.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would be on All-Stars.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Kara_monaco_480x610
Evicted Week 1 [5-3]
Name:
Kara Monaco
Hometown: Orlando, Fla. (living in Los Angeles, Calif.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, funny and loyal
Favorite Activities: Running, hiking and yoga
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to at least speak to my mom and best friends
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I don't know if you can really have a strategy when it comes to Big
Brother, but you have to be great competitively and socially.
Have you had any interesting occupations in your past: I worked at Disney for 4 years as a dancer/performer playing Cinderella, Snow White, and Alice in Wonderland.
What are you afraid of: Heights and bugs!
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest!
What would you take into the house and why: Only my nook so I can read.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would use it to help people and try to make a positive difference in the world.

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Jodi_rollins_480x610
EVICTED Day 1 by Dan *her coach*..
Name: Jodi Rollins
Hometown: Englewood, Colo. (living in Calipatria, Calif.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outdoorsy and opinionated.
Favorite Activities: Hiking, talking, writing, singing and laughing!
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The lack of privacy, missing my family, getting no sleep and eating slop would all be hard for me.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I will let people underestimate me.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I loved Brittney from Season 2. She was sweet and funny with an edge!
What are you afraid of: Snakes and roller coasters.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Running the LA marathon twice and marrying my hubby.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live in the moment!!
What would you take into the house and why: A picture of my hubby, my iPod, a pen and a notepad.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would try to stay grounded.

In a series first, four of the most successful players in Big Brother history will return to play their own game -- for their own separate prize. The identities of the four returning players and details surrounding their mission inside the house will be revealed during the season premiere on Thursday, July 12th at 9/8c! You won’t want to miss it!
-Has since been done away with since the Coaches are in the game now as players.

-----------------------------

So what do you think of the cast this season and which 4 people do you want to return for the special twist?

Last edited by King Silva on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 2:34 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:48 pm

The girls + Willie Hantz!! <3

Also I hope ppl that haven't returned before RETURN!
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:43 pm

janelle will probably be one of the ones returning
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:47 pm

I'm voting: Danielle, Rachel, Janelle, and Jeff.

I doubt all 4 of them will make it but Janelle and Jeff seem like locks since they each have 12% of the vote.
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:55 pm

where do you vote
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:08 pm

pokemon fan wrote:
where do you vote

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/

Each day I think they eliminate 1-2 people.

Yesterday Dick and Natalie were not grey at least..
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:19 pm

it looks like like it's gonna be janelle Jeff Britney and Regan who i dont know

but i voted for janelle Jeff Britney and danielle
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 07 Jul 2012, 12:32 am

I would be cool with Jeff getting in, interesting new cast.
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 9:07 pm

is it just my computer or does it seem like nothing has changed on the voting page because everyone has the same percent of votes for the past 3 days and no ones been eliminated
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 9:15 pm

pokemon fan wrote:
is it just my computer or does it seem like nothing has changed on the voting page because everyone has the same percent of votes for the past 3 days and no ones been eliminated

Yeah nothing has changed.

Except I don't recall seeing Kaysar there was he there all along?
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 9:17 pm

lol yeah
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 9:19 pm

My bad; I never noticed him til now. Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! 888630
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 9:46 pm

i dont understand the elimination process because regan had 10% of the vote and now he is eliminated scratch

i kinda wanna see Janelle vs Rachel that would be intresting because they kinda are similar
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 6:20 am

well it looks like it is gonna be Janelle Jeff Britney and Enzo
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 6:57 am

pokemon fan wrote:
i dont understand the elimination process because regan had 10% of the vote and now he is eliminated scratch

i kinda wanna see Janelle vs Rachel that would be intresting because they kinda are similar

Yeah their eliminations make no sense.

I do NOT care to see Enzo..

I want Janelle, Jeff, Rachel, and Dan [since Danielle is out].

We'll see who it really is later tonight!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 1:37 am

So what did you all think of the first episode?
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 6:30 am

First thing first I thought jeff was gonna be one of the coaches sad about Jodi she seemed really nice and tried really hard
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 9:24 am

pokemon fan wrote:
First thing first I thought jeff was gonna be one of the coaches sad about Jodi she seemed really nice and tried really hard

Agreed.

WTF did they bother having people vote if their Co. # 1 choice [Jeff] was not to be on the show..?

I also felt bad for Jodi. I would have not cared much had Danielle gone; Jodi was a TRUE fan and she would have been good at mental challenges I'm sure.

There was not much to judge people on this episode but so far it seems Britney has the best team of 3.

Willie being the first HOH is nice since I like him so far and I knew he'd be nominated if he was not safe this week. His plan to not tell people he is related to Russell is not going well.. He should know that if people are fans of BB they are probably fans of Survivor so who that watched Survivor in the last 5 seasons did NOT see Russell? They are identical Willie is just taller and skinnier..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:16 am

After I read about 5 articles of feeds I found out who are Willie's nominations.

They are in the spoiler so click if you want to know:

Spoiler:

I'll try to update the thread with spoilers when I read them.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 2:07 am

Power of Veto Spoilers:

Spoiler:

So what do you think about the POV?

If you want to talk about it before the episode just put your comments in a spoiler tag. smile
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 8:03 am

If the pov is right frank should be the one eliminated he is more of a threat
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 4:42 pm

It is correct; the feeds are on so there are pictures and verification of everything.

Spoilers:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 10:40 pm

POV results:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

Frank would be the smart descion
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 7:39 pm

Britney has the best team <3 poor Dan down to one Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:00 pm

Obviously Kara was evicted and Frank is the new HOH.

I am sad.
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 9:35 pm

They are stupid for evicting Kara
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 10:57 pm

I know they will all pay for it when Frank goes really really far [and probably wins].

They need to know that they had their chance week one to take her out when they are crying 6 or so weeks from now..

Btw here are the results to the second Coaches Challenge:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 11:09 pm

Does she trade anyone
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 11:13 pm

Spoilers:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 12:44 am

Spoilers below:

Spoiler:

Wow. Insanity. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 8:10 am

Nomination and Veto spoilers for week 2:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 6:16 pm

I hate Frank and Team Boogie so much! Of course MY faves (Willie, Jojo, Shane, Danielle) and my fave coaches (Dan, Brit) are all dropping like flies ;_;

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 11:34 pm

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/big-brother-14-spoilers-willie-hantz-arrested-for-dui/

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Willie-hantz-mug-shot-arrested-for-DUI-big-brother-14

Just days after Willie Hantz was expelled from the Big Brother house for attempting to head butt fellow house guest Joe Arvin, he was arrested for driving while intoxicated in Lafayette Parish in Louisiana. After he was expelled from the house a video was released where he did a phone interview with his family where he told his side of the story about what he says really happened. During the altercation Willie threw pork rinds at Janelle which Ian plans to sell on ebay. As of right now, Willie is still being held in custody.

“Big Brother” villain Willie Hantz was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving this morning … just DAYS after he was kicked out of the “BB” house for attacking one of his co-stars.

According to law enforcement, Hantz was arrested in Lafayette Parish, Louisiana at 2:07 AM for OWI — operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Hantz is from Louisiana.

Hantz was kicked out of the BB house on July 20 after attempting to headbutt Joe during a heated exchange.

In his mug shot, 34-year-old Hantz is still sporting the mohawk haircut he gave himself while inside the “Big Brother” house.

Hantz is the younger brother of “Survivor” villain Russell Hantz.

Hantz is still in custody.

UPDATED:

11:17 AM PT — The Lafayette City Police Department tells TMZ .. cops initially received a call about a fight in a parking lot near a bunch of bars.

When cops arrived, there was no fight … but there WAS a big crowd. Cops tried to clear the scene … when they noticed a yellow 2012 Camaro driving toward the back of the parking lot when everybody else was exiting.

Cops say they approached the vehicle … but before they could get there, Willie swung open the door and started to run. After a “very short pursuit” … Hantz was apprehended and arrested for OWI.

We’re told Hantz refused a breathalyzer and a blood test to determine if he was over the legal limit.

Source: TMZ.com
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:56 am

Fuck yes Shane just won HOH!

Avenge JoJo!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 12:01 am

3rd coaches spoilers:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 5:58 am

3rd Week Nomination Spoilers:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 8:36 pm

3rd POV Spoilers:!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 2:06 am

Spoilers for HOH and the HOH's nominees. Plus my initial reaction last night:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 503
Job/hobbies : Acting
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Natalya
Layla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 2:13 pm

Can you update this for me, Silva?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 6:27 pm

Vince wrote:
Can you update this for me, Silva?

Yeah my bad.

The HOH as anyone saw from last night's episode is Frank!

That means that Janelle was indeed evicted [8-1].

The nominations are suppose to happen later today I believe.

I'll post them when I can.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Natalya
Layla
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 2:07 am

Awesome!

Frank is my favorite, as well as Ian, and Boogie, and Shane. Not only with the Psycho Sid tie-in, but I just like the guy.

Hoping he makes it far, but he's definitely a big target.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 4:21 am

HOH's nominations spoilers and Have Nots for the week/food spoilers:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 4:54 am

Bet ya will regrets evicting janelle now
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 2:49 am

Yeah I bet he does.

Veto Spoilers:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Natalya
Layla
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 6:08 pm

Tell me who the HOH is! It's killing me. :O
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 5:50 am

Vince wrote:
Tell me who the HOH is! It's killing me. :O

Sorry dude my internet went crazy on Thursday so I was also in the dark until earlier today.

Spoilers for the new HOH and their nominations:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 2:10 am

Winner of the POV and my reaction:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Natalya
Layla
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 3:42 pm

Crazy situation.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 2:02 am

I fucking love Britney.

Witness her greatness:

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Tumblr_m98ppnleNw1ql2ui0o1_250 Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Tumblr_m98ppnleNw1ql2ui0o2_250
Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Tumblr_m98ppnleNw1ql2ui0o3_250 Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Tumblr_m98ppnleNw1ql2ui0o4_250

My results after the Double Eviction:

Fucking Frank needs to hurry up and GO!

I hate his smelly nasty ass so much..

I swear Production is helping him.

No one can convince me that they didn’t save him when he was basically OUT THE DOOR on Shane’s first HOH.. Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! 9121

I just hope he loses the HOH that should be ongoing although I predict he either wins it or another Veto..

At least Boogie and Ashley went home.
BTW LMAO at Joe’s silent plea to the voters! hilarious

I hated Joe before but now he is actually kinda funny at times. I mean he playfully called Britney a snowflake that was on top of his shit list yesterday. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!   Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Season 14 Discussion Thread! WINNER CROWED!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next