Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE   Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 7:42 pm

Chris Jericho stated during an interview with Iconvsicon.com that "he will be done with the WWE" on August 14 when "Sin and Bones" by Fozzy—his band—is released.

"I came back to the WWE and as of August 14, 2012, when "Sin and Bones" comes out, we go on the road with the Uproar Tour. At that time, I am done with the WWE and it is full-time with Fozzy until the album cycle and touring is done," he states during an interview promoting the album.

A SmackDown taping is scheduled for August 14 in Austin, Texas. Contrary to his statement, WWE.com is advertising Jericho to appear at SummerSlam, which takes place five days later in Los Angeles, California. The official website of the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California is advertising Jericho for the following night's Raw show.

Jericho's top priority concerns his band, which he hopes is as successful as his wrestling career.

"Like I said, this is something I have been doing since I was 12 years old. It is part of who I am. I think I am very fortunate to have had two dreams that have come true, both of them in these very big ways. Fozzy is slowly catching up to where I am wrestling-wise," Jericho states. "If I were to retire tomorrow, I would be very happy with all the things we have done as a band. We have worked really hard to get here and have all the pieces of the puzzle there and ready - it has been a whirlwind! I want to continue to build on those achievements!"

Jericho also revealed that he plans to begin working on his third autobiography while touring: "Rumor has it that I have signed a deal for a third but I haven't really started working on it yet because I have been pretty busy. However, that is one of the things I start doing when we hit the road with Uproar. You have a lot of time to kill on tour! When you have 30 minutes on stage each night, it leaves you with 23 1/2 hours in between to kill! I am sure there will be a lot of working on the foundation on the book then. It is a long project, writing a book, and like you said, I have been fortunate enough to write two very good ones in the past. I have big shoes to fill or books to write when it comes to this third one! When the time is right, I will get the muse and get the inspiration. I already have more than enough material for the third book, so I think people will dig it when it is ready to go!"
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE   Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 8:17 pm

Well we all should have known he was leaving but I hope he at least leaves after losing to Dolph at SS.

Dolph could use the boost of beating a former Undisputed Champion CLEANLY!
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE   Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE EmptyFri 03 Aug 2012, 12:04 am

He'll be back.

Of course, that's easy to say because he's come back so many times, but I feel like he will come back. Maybe next year.

I feel like Brock Lesnar is the same way.. I feel like he'll probably be back again because he's going to miss it. I feel like right now, Lesnar misses the ring.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE   Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE EmptyFri 03 Aug 2012, 1:14 am

This isn't surprising. He's left and returned almost as many imes as Undertaker has risen from the dead.

Shit just got annoying after 2007.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 503
Job/hobbies : Acting
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Natalya
Layla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE   Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE EmptyFri 03 Aug 2012, 2:39 am

Well, no reason to watch WWE anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE   Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Confirms He's Leaving WWE
Page 1 of 1