Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life Empty
PostSubject: Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life   Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 3:20 pm

I guess he figured he'd gotten all the mileage he could get with Cena...

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/346434159.php

Former WWE star Ken Doane speculates that the online beef between Maria Kanellis and Kelly Kelly has something to do with WWE Champion CM Punk, who has a history with both Divas. Doane wrote:

"Oh shit maria calling out kelly. I cud be wrong here but i wonder if this has to do with a certain punk in wwe. Maria gonna get haters now. I like both ladies so I think I should ref a match between them both #knowwhatimean I always thought maria was a sweetheart. And well I def know kelly is a sweetheart. #peaceladies"

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life   Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 4:11 pm

Im sure Kenny is totally telling the truth. Mainly because Maria has taken shots at someone and because Kelly isnt the most talented. Amirite?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life   Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 9:44 pm

LOL he sounds desperate now..

Dude needs to just stop.

And the rumors were saying it was because of Jericho not Punk but you never know with rumors..
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life   Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 10:20 pm

And to think I actually belived him when he had some sorta truth with the John cena story but now he sounds desperate for attention.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life   Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life EmptyThu 09 Aug 2012, 3:06 am

King Silva wrote:
LOL he sounds desperate now..

Dude needs to just stop.

And the rumors were saying it was because of Jericho not Punk but you never know with rumors..

Yeah, Jericho was the married guy she was in those photos with. It was when Jericho and his wife were separated.

Cheerleader Kenny started taking shots at Punk, last month. I can only imagine how he's going to react when Dolph Ziggler is World Heavyweight Champion, the guy who proved that being in the Spirit Squad wasn't a career killer one couldn't recover from.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life   Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheerleader Kenny at it again, this time targeting Punk's personal life
Page 1 of 1