Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE

Go down 
+3
WhatAboutBigBob
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE Empty
PostSubject: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012, 10:43 pm

Are these the first of 2012?

WWE released several wrestlers from their developmental contracts in the past week:

- Former NXT star Eli Cottonwood requested a release and it was granted. He reportedly accepted a job offer outside of the wrestling industry.

- Jiro: He had trained in Japan at former WWE superstar Taka Michinoku's Kaientai Dojo.

- Benicio Salazar: Formerly worked in Mexico under a mask as El Hijo del Medico Asesino.

- Sonny Elliot, who was from Australia.

Their profiles have all been from the FCW website.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012, 10:50 pm

Don't even know who any of them are but it looks like its budget cut time!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: WWE Firings 2012   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 3:28 am

I only really know Eli and I think it is for the best that he gets out of wrestling...

Yeah looks like some people will be losing their jobs in the near future.

Sucks but I won't mind if some people go..
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: WWE releases A.W.   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 8:38 pm

Quote :
"@TitusONeilWWE & @DarrenYoungWWE thank you for allowing me to speak on your behalf. You guys are the best and I'm glad to call u my friends!

"I've offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it's back on me

"Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don't try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn't the same...

"Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!!

"I remember a time when the WWE didn't care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans

"Thanks to the fans who showed me support over the whole Kobe thing and to those I upset I apologize again. Remember It's entertainment folks

"I really do hope Linda wins that election because If not then all of this BS has been for nothing. #GoLinda!!"

That was just a clip of his Twitter Rant.

I'm disappointed. While I know he annoyed me, he wasn't even close to as being as annoying as Vicki. Of course, I could block out A.W. more than I could Vicki. It won't be the same with the Prime Time Players coming out without him.

Last edited by WhatAboutBigBob on Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012, 8:39 pm

Wow he sure spoke his mind.

No loss imo I am just glad I don't have to listen to him anymore..

EDIT:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar A.W. as of today, August 10, 2012. WWE wishes A.W. the best in all his future endeavors.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-superstar-aw-release-26044431
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 503
Job/hobbies : Acting
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Natalya
Layla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 3:17 am

This is the worst decision they have ever made!! Haha, I love Abraham Washington soooo much, and this sucks.

It really sucks when they release someone for this reason, too. I saw him ranting on Twitter and became instantly pissed off.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 6:28 am

So they can release AW for saying one lousy comment but they can't realease Jerry The King Lawler who continues to make sexual comments on the Divas on a daily bases.Or Atleast give John cena a warning for calling Eve Torres a Bitch or Randy Orton comments towards Kelly Kelly typical WWE.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 7:52 am

^ lol

and also I called this like a couple hours before it happened....knew his comment on Linda would bite him in the ass
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 11:42 am

Mr.KellyKelly wrote:
So they can release AW for saying one lousy comment but they can't realease Jerry The King Lawler who continues to make sexual comments on the Divas on a daily bases.Or Atleast give John cena a warning for calling Eve Torres a Bitch or Randy Orton comments towards Kelly Kelly typical WWE.

...LOL

Theres a difference between calling someone a bitch, or King saying things about the divas (lets be honest, he was WAY worse before the PG era) and someone being racist, or making rape jokes.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 11:50 am

Good Riddance.

i couldnt stand A.W.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 11:57 am

ahhhhh I thought it was the Linda thing...forgot about the Kobe incident.
either way meh
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Natalya
Layla
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 1:47 pm

Abraham Washington is entertainment!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 10:30 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Fired_A_W_Rails_WWE_For_Celebrating_Mike_Tyson_Mocking_Jim_Ross_Bell_s_Palsy.html

A.W. has continued to lambast WWE via Twitter after his contract was terminated Friday for what a company spokesman says was due to his continued use of offensive and inappropriate comments on live television and on social media after making a rape joke on the July 30 episode of Raw.

The boisterous personality strongly feels his firing is unfair and that he is being subject to double standards by WWE, pointing out other offensive events where an employee was suspended at most. He wrote, "If I smoked crack or did steroids I'd get suspended but I made a joke and tweeted support Linda and I get fired. #Doesn'tAddUp #Hmmmmm."

A.W. posted several fan remarks noting WWE's double standards towards offensive and inappropriate comments, including Tensai making stereotypical remarks about Japanese people last week on Tout, John Cena cracking homophobic insults on WWE programming, Randy Orton suggesting during a radio interview that Kelly Kelly had sexual relations with upwards of ten WWE Superstars, and Cena and Jerry "The King" Lawler hurling weight-related barbs toward Vickie Guerrero.

"They didn't do shit to Randy Orton when he called Kelly Kelly a slut, you see the double standard? Fuck politics. #AWForLife."

"Im a HUGE Cena fan, but Cena made fat jokes w/ King, genitalia jokes n homo jokes. Orton bashes K2, Vince mocks JR! #FuckUWWE"

"so stealing a car, having a yng girl trying to fuck 3 guys at once and not to mntion the Tensai thing is ok, but no jokes? #BS"

A.W. continued to point out the hypocrisy in Vince McMahon mocking Jim Ross' affliction with Bell's palsy while simultaneously promoting the 'be a STAR' anti-bullying campaign; on the June 11 episode of Raw, the WWE Chairman donned a J.R.-style hat, mimicked Ross' facial paralysis and yelled, "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!" He re-tweeted, "So Vince can continually bash @JRsBBQ by teasing his ball palsy but yet your comments where deemed worse? Be a star my ass." He then posted a photo of McMahon distorting his face to ridicule Ross, with the caption reading "MOCKING JR: QUALITY PG ENTERTAINMENT."

A.W. also pointed out McMahon using a racial slur on WWE programming in 2006, and enclosed a link to footage of the segment. He noted via re-tweet, "VINCE MCMAHON CAN SAY THE "N" WORD ON NATIONAL T.V. BUT @AWPromotions CAN'T TELL A JOKE.............whats wrong with this picture???"

A.W. also feels it's hypocritical that WWE would celebrate boxer Mike Tyson, who was convicted of rape in 1992 and sentenced to six years in prison. He re-tweeted, "You said one Kobe Bryant rape joke and you got fired. Isn't Mike Tyson a convicted rapist? Yet he is in the HoF. Hypocrisy." He then posted side-by-side images of himself and Tyson, with the caption over his photo reading "FIRED FROM WWE OVER RAPE JOKE" and a caption over the Tyson photo reading "CONVICTED RAPIST - WWE HALL OF FAMER."

A.W. plans to continue to "shoot" as he has set up a second Twitter account under his real name, Brian Jossie, at BJRatedR. He noted on the account, "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to my fucking non PG world!!! Where all bets are off and I tell it like it is. Fuck the Bull Shit, I'm legit!"
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Natalya
Layla
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 10:54 pm

And the excitement continues! I love AW!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 1:33 am

I actually like reading his rant tweets.

Best thing he has ever done imo.. :p
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Natalya
Layla
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 1:51 am

King Silva wrote:
I actually like reading his rant tweets.

Best thing he has ever done imo.. :p

Almost as good as his hyping abilities. Hahah
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar

PostSubject: Tyler Reks Released   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 4:37 pm

Quote :
After rumors surfaced online that WWE had parted ways with Tyler Reks due to his profile being transferred from the SmackDown Superstars section to the Alumni page, the infrequently used grappler confirmed his departure from the sports-entertainment organization through his Twitter account, which is now located @GabeTuft. Reks reveals that he requested to be released.

He writes, "I just want to say thank you to WWE, Inc. for allowing me to be part of an incredible entertainment experience. On Monday, I asked for my release and the company was gracious enough to grant my request.

"I realized recently that being a Superstar means sacrificing certain things, including time with my family. As a new father, my heart broke every time I had to leave to go on the road. I didn't ever want to miss another moment with my daughter, so I made the decision to be a full time dad and hang up my boots.

"I will miss everyone in the locker room tremendously as they have all become a second family to me. I want to thank my coaches and teachers that really helped me along the way: Fit Finlay, Arn Anderson, Edge, Christian, Kane, Jericho, Dr. Tom, Norman Smiley, and Billy Kidman.

"I also want to thank my boys. You know who you are. Especially though, a huge thank you to Hawkins. You were like a brother to me the last year and I'll miss you and will always love you bro. I wish you the best and thanks for understanding that I had to go be a dad. When she's older, and able to realize what happened, I know Mia will thank you as well.

"Thanks to all the dedicated fans of #ReksAndHawkins and to The #RekkingCrew. I would never have survived without you.

"For anyone interested, I am currently the owner of an Internet Marketing Company that specializes in Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, Website Design, and Reputation Management. You can find my company here: http://www.localm2.com/.

"If you need any of our services, don't hesitate to contact me. And yes, there's even a cartoon on the multimedia page Wink."

Reks, who made his professional wrestling debut in February 2007, had been under contract to WWE since January 2008. He most recently appeared on SmackDown in a tag team with Curt Hawkins.

He just wanted to spend more time with is family so I can't really blame him.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 5:00 pm

Why, God? Why? Crying or Very sad

this just isnt fair!!!!!!

I will miss him...and i'm being dead serious...i always liked the guy.

**merging this to the WWE Firings thread for 2012**
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 6:08 pm

So he basically retired to be a full time father...good on him
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 3:16 am

Not like he was being used so it won't really be much loss.

At least he will have a LOT more time to see his family.

Good for him.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012, 6:00 pm

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Kelly Kelly as of today, September 28, 2012. WWE wishes Kelly Kelly the best in all her future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 5:18 am

LOL I was looking at this thread just earlier today and it said Tyler Reks as the last released person.
Now Kelly gets her turn. WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE 773246
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 4:10 pm

WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE 18d7bk

so much for a heel turn for her though...i still think she'd be laughable as a heel. Totally unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 8:49 pm

LOL

At least that picture never came true. WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE 115218
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 8:04 pm

Not big names but here they are:

Chad Baxter, Chase Donovan and Nick Rogers were released from their NXT contracts.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 8:41 pm

Add two others to that list:

Lincoln Broderick and Louis Fontaine.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE EmptySun 18 Nov 2012, 8:49 pm

^ Yep was just about to edit my post.

I will edit the other thread to make it 5 NXT releases instead of 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE   WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 2012 Future Endeavors - Kelly Kelly GONE
Page 1 of 1