Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Night Stratusphere 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Stratusphere 1   Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 11:10 pm

Saturday Night Stratusphere Episode 1

Segment 1 - Introducing the GM's
We open up with AFW owner Anton stood in the centre of the ring.
Anton - "Welcome everyone to the new beginning of All Female Wrestling. Let me first beging by thanking you all for joining us on the ABC nertwork for the premier show of Saturday Night Stratusphere. As you may have noticed on our news feed ABC have granted us two slots Saturdays and Tuesdays, to allow us to bring back the once great All Female Wrestling. Let me now introduce you to your two GM's for the shows, first the General Manager of Saturday Night Stratusphere, give it up for Trish Stratus!!! (Trish enters the ring). And next let me introduce to you the General Manager of AFW Extreme which will air on Tuesday nights, ladies and gentlemen Lita!!!! (Lita enters the ring). Now ladies let me just mention a few things before we get this show underway. Tonight you are both granted 2 personal picks to be drafted to your respective shows, with the remainder of the roster being drafted through random lottery. You are entitled to draft one established team, so no trying to take two workers claiming them to be a team, only established teams will be accepted. You are also entitled to one sole wrestler. Something you may also be keen to know that over the following year you will both be vying to be named GM of the year, and the way for you to do this is simple, AFW will be having monthly Pay Per View events, and in each event you both will select one wrestler each to face off against eachother, the winner of this match will earn their respective GM one point, now as their are 12 PPV's your looking to win at least 7 out of the 12 available points, if we get to a dead heat there will be a subsequent match to determine the winner. Anyway enough about next year, lets get down to business. We flipped a coin in the back Lita you won the toss, so now it is time for you to select your tag team to be drafted exclusively to AFW Extreme.

Lita - Thank you Anton. Well evening everybody and can I just say it is so exciting to be here and to be given the honour of drafting the first superstars to my show. I had a lot of thought about this. And given the current roster there are only a handful of teams available. So I have chosen to select the team that to me has the most drawing power as well as experience and decoration. Ladies and Gentleman My first picks are Layla and Michelle McCool, colectively known as Lay-Cool.
(Camera pans to the back in a generic locker room. Layla and Michelle scream with pleasure and begin to embrace)
Layla - OMG WE WON!!!
Michelle - Sucks to be the rest of you, WE got chosen first!
Layla - We would have no matter who got to chose first, because Lita and Trish both clearly...
Together - LOVE US!!
Michelle - Props to Lita you have already established AFW Extreme as the superior brand. As LayCool are going to make it...
Together - Flawless!!!!

Anton - Trish its your turn to select your team.
Trish - Yeah whatever Anton. Hello everyone. Thank you for coming to see ME!!! Lets face it your certainly aren't here to see that Ho (points to Lita, who simply laughs it off)....Doesn't really matter about you choosing LayCool for the simple reason that no matter who gets drafted to my show tonight, under my teaching they will all develop and grow to become the best they can be, and help me become even more successful and powerful. As for my team choice tonight..I choice probably one of the most marketable of teams. Twin sisters Nikki and Brie Bella!!
(Camera goes again to the back where the Bellas twins stand up and clap, clearly happy with their leader)
Nikki - Thank you Trish, you will not regret this, right Brie?
Brie - Oh definetely Niki, and just so you all know you had better hope and pray you don't end up with us on Saturday nights, tell them why Nikki
Nikki - Well Brie, thats because we are the most dominant force in this company, and if you get in our way, we will end you.
Brie - END YOU!!
Nikki - Later losers
Brie - Yeah byeeee.

Anton - Right OK so that is the first draftees selected for each shows, now to make this more interesting rather than going for the traditional Lita getting to choose again, due to Trish choosing last, I have decided to go for another flip of a coin. In the interest of fairness Lita you can call it. Heads or Tails (he flips)
Lita - Heads
Anton - Sorry Its tails. So Trish later on tonight make sure to announce your sole wrestler choice for Saturday Night Stratusphere....Oh and one more thing before the show gets underway. I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but Lay-Cool will now take on The Bellas in our opening match up. And also for our main event we will have the other chosen draftees so whoever you choose Trish later tonight will face Lita's choice in the closing match. Ladies and Gentleman thank you again for joining us and please enjoy our show!!.

Segment 2 - LayCool v The Bellas
Layla takes a snap suplex from Brie Bella. Big kick from Brie. 1 - 2 - kick out. Layla takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Layla slams Brie Bella down. Layla crappily suplexes Brie Bella...we'll call it a CrapPlex for now, until i can think of something funnier. Layla tags out to Michelle McCool. Michelle McCool nearly ends the career of Brie with a screwed up german suplex. Thousands of geeks worldwide will be downloading that MPEG tomorrow, guaranteed. Brie counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Tag between Brie Bella and Nikki Bella. Michelle takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. Nikki hits an arm drag on Michelle. 1 - 2 - kick out. Flying elbow off the top rope by Nikki Bella. Tag between Nikki Bella and Brie Bella. Brie face jams Michelle McCool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Michelle counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Brie gets squashed in the corner with an arm to the face. Tag to Layla. Layla snap suplexes Brie. Nikki Bella scoops up Layla for a slam, then turns....but Brie Bella accidentally gets hit in the face with the raised legs of Layla. Layla moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Layout. 1....2...3, it's finished. Lay-Cool remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Segment 3 - AJ/Kaitlyn vs Rosita/Sarita vs Kelly Kelly/Tiffany
Kelly hits a spinning back kick. Sarita gets hip tossed by Kelly. Tag between Kelly Kelly and Tiffany Terell. Stock takes a chop from Taryn. Back heel kick from Taryn on Stock. Taryn tags out to Kelly Kelly. Kelly Kelly and Tiffany whip Stock into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Stock tags out to Rosita. Rosita arm drags Kelly over. SMELL THE RATINGS. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag between Kelly Kelly and AJ Lee. Standing kicky thing by AJ Lee on Rosita. Tag between Rosita and Tiffany Terell. Weird kick by AJ on Taryn. AJ tags out to Kaitlyn. Sloppy tornado punch from Kaitlyn...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Tag to Rosita. Rosita hits a crap missile dropkick on Kaitlyn. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag between Kaitlyn and AJ Lee. Rosita walks into a face crusher variation. AJ Lee moves in for the kill. Standing Sliced Bread! 1....2....3.

Segment 4 - Eve Torres vs Natalya (submission match)
Suplex by Natalya, Eve landed on his ass...heh. Eve takes a back suplex. Hard legsweep by Natalya. Eve reverses a waistlock. Kick from Eve Torres to the leg. I guess Natalya hasn't got a leg to stand on...or something. Eh, screw it. Eve hits a high kick on Natalya. Natalya blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Front legsweep slam by Natalya, that was cool. Natalya has Eve Torres down...and locks in the Sharpshooter for the submission victory! Natalya slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Eve turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! She is left down and out on the canvas.

Segment 5 - Trish choose are wrestler.

We go to the back where Trish stands ready to announce who her draft pick is.
Trish - I am feeling like justice has been done tonight by giving me the chance to choose my wrestler first. I personally believe I should have chosen my team first also. Regardless my choice is easy I am going for the most powerful woman in this company, besides me. I pick KHARMA!!!

Segment 6 - Cheerleader Melissa vs Mercedes Martinez
Bodyslam by Melissa. Cheerleader Melissa hits a delayed suplex on Mercedes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Mercedes blocks a punch. Chop hits Melissa...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Thrown slam by Mercedes Martinez. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Powerbomb nearly crushes the spine of Melissa. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Flying shoulder tackle by Mercedes sends Melissa to the mat. Cheerleader Melissa takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Melissa hits a piledriver on Mercedes Martinez. 1 - 2 - kick out. Cheerleader Melissa scores with a standing spinebuster. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Rude Awakening on Mercedes Martinez by Melissa. Suplex by Cheerleader Melissa, Mercedes landed on his ass...heh. Mercedes Martinez takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Running knee lift from Mercedes Martinez. Mercedes Martinez scores with a standing spinebuster. Mercedes Martinez gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! Mercedes Martinez climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

Segment 7 - Molly Holly interview
We head to the back with So Cal Val
SCV - Hey everybody please welcome my guest tonight, a woman who was once considered one of the greats wrestlers of all the females in the entire world. Ladies and Gentlemen Molly Holly!!
Molly - Excuse me! Did I hear you correctly, 'was once considered one of the greatest' Pardon you but I AM the greatest womens wrestler of all time. And All I have to say right now is that I don't care who ends up on what brand. As long as I do NOT end up on AFW Extreme!!. Now excuse me this walking legend has to go deal with some 8 legged freak!

Segment 8 - Molly Holly vs Tara
Molly takes a back suplex. Molly receives some unexciting punishment. I'm not sure this stuff is watchable without alcohol...and i don't feel like finding out. Tara strikes Molly Holly. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Molly Holly takes a right hand to the temple from Tara. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Molly Holly takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Molly Holly bitch-slaps Tara. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Flying elbow off the top rope by Molly Holly. Tara powers out of a Molly Holly headlock. Tara turns Molly inside-out with a clothesline. Molly Holly is in trouble. Widow's Peak!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Molly Holly goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot.

Segment 9 - Lita reveals her pick
Lita - Hey guys although Trish seems to be complaining already on her very first show, I assure as GM I will be looking forward to working with all my roster no matter who they are. Now it is clear that Trish has gone for the muscle of the roster..I on the other hand choose to go with someone more vindictive, the grizzeled veteran known simple as Sweet Saraya !!! Now before we head to the next match Anton has also requested that I announce that the upcoming 4 way elimination match the winner will be granted to power to choose which roster they want to join. So lets take it to the ring

Segment 10 - Beth Phoenix vs Jazz vs Mickie James vs Sara Del Rey
Mickie slams Jazz down. Mickie James bitch-slaps Jazz. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag to Sara Del Rey. Hard legsweep by Del Rey. Lifting DDT by Sara Del Rey. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Tag to Beth Phoenix. Thrown slam by Beth Phoenix. Jazz tags out to Mickie James. Mickie James bitch-slaps Beth. Mickie James misses a clothesline. Spear! Mickie is down. 1 - 2 - 3. Beth Phoenix pins Mickie. Beth gets squashed in the corner with an arm to the face. Jazz hits a stump piledriver on Beth Phoenix, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Jazz slams Beth Phoenix down. Tag to Sara Del Rey. Thrown slam by Sara Del Rey. Big clothesline on Jazz. Jazz fights out of a grapple. Big kick from Jazz. Jazz DDTs Sara Del Rey. 1 - 2 - 3. Jazz pins Del Rey. Jazz DDTs Beth. Jazz turns Beth inside-out with a clothesline. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Beth Phoenix pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Jazz is in trouble. Here it comes - Glam Slam. 1....2...3, it's finished.
(Beth grabs a mic)
Beth - I really couldn't care where I go, as I will dominate regardless. But for the time being I will go with my fellow blonde. So I officially chose to be apart of Saturday Nights Stratusphere's roster!

Main Event - Kharma vs Sweet Saraya
Kharma slams Sweet Saraya. Running knee lift from Kharma. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Saraya pushes out of a Kharma hold. Kharma walks into a chop to the pecs. Kharma tastes a spinning neckbreaker from Saraya. Kharma takes a vertical suplex from Sweet Saraya. Kharma reverses a hip toss. Saraya walks into a slam. Sweet Saraya is in trouble. Implant Buster! 1....2....3. Kharma goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory

Ratings -
1 - 7.8
2 - 7.1
3 - 6.2
4 - 6.6
5 - 7.9
6 - 7.9
7 - 7.6
8 - 7.3
9 - 7.0
10 - 7.5
11 - 7.3

Overall - 7.2

Side note for anyone, if anyone decides to read...I have just done this quickly and I assure you that future events I will beef out the matches and segments, just getting a little late and wanted to post this now, to make sure I don't give up on it

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Stratusphere 1   Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 12:09 am

awesome sauce
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Stratusphere 1   Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 4:36 am

Yay for LayCool getting the # 1 draft spot! Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 603891 Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 38644

Wow Trish picked The Bellas..
Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 773246

LayCool >>>>> The Bellas and they proved it in the ring! yay

I guess Trish is the heel GM and Lita the face GM. That would work out fine.

Trish got a great pick with Kharma and imo Lita didn't pick a big enough name with Saraya. :-/

Trish getting Beth is also crappy for Lita.

WTF how come Lita didn't get a wrestler to pick her? Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 478927
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Stratusphere 1   Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 4:52 am

because it was the idea to have one wrestler get to have their own choice.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Stratusphere 1   Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 5:26 am

Oh so the rest of the rosters were randomly chosen?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Stratusphere 1   Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:47 am

yep and it was random as well...unlike WWE where they chose buy claim as random. I literally went on one of those generators and did it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Stratusphere 1   Saturday Night Stratusphere 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Stratusphere 1
Page 1 of 1