Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Night Stratusphere 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Stratusphere 3   Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012, 5:31 pm

Segment 1
Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Trish_Stratus25
Trish Stratus is backstage
Trish 'It has come to my attention, watching over the show last week that we seem to have a few spoilt brats amongst us. Brie and Nikki seem to have a problem with them not being booked to compete. Let it be known now girls, the only reason you where chosen as my team was because LayCool was chosen first. But since you are dying to perform, and Brie I know you yoo want something to proove to Scott Keith following his degrading comments about you, tonight you are going to compete. Tonight in our Main Event The Bella Twins are going to take on the team of Cheerleader Melissa and Mickie James. Good Luck girls.'

Segment 2
Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_So_Cal_Val23Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Victoria_Crawford8
Alicia Fox is backstage with interviewer So Cal Val.
SCV - 'Hey everybody with me now is Stratusphere Diva Alicia Fox. Alicia you asked for this time to say a few words, what is it you would like to say?'
Alicia - 'Well red, I wanted to address the fluke that was my defeat last week to the hands of a washed up hasbeens talentless daughter.'
SCV - 'I presume you mean Tamina Snuka? What makes you think her victory was a fluke?'7
Alicia - 'Listen I don't THINK it was a fluke, it WAS. I am Alicia Fox, to defeat me you either have to cheat or win by fluke, which is what Tamina did.'
SCV - 'Do you have anything you want to say directly to Tamina?'
Alicia - 'I do, as you know Tamina, we are set for a rematch next. So I am just here to tell you now, that you will not defeat me again. And I will proove to the world that this Fox is better than you!'
Alicia flicking her hair in SCV's face leaves the screen
SCV - 'Up next we have Alicia Fox in a rematch against Tamina Snuka, lets take it to the ring!'

Segment 3
Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Victoria_Crawford8Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Sarona_Snuka-1
Alicia Fox vs Tamina Snuka
Lame kick from Tamina. Alicia Fox takes a kick. Weak headbutt on Alicia Fox by Tamina. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Alicia Fox gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Alicia Fox reverses a hip toss. Chop from Alicia Fox on Tamina. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Alicia Fox hits a high kick on Tamina Snuka. Alicia Fox drops an elbow...but misses. Tamina DDTs Alicia Fox. Alicia Fox is in trouble. Here it comes - Samoan Drop. But Tamina is not finished, she climbs up to the top rope, emulating the legend that is her father. SUPERFLY SPLASH! It's done 1....2...3, it's finished. Alicia Fox has a temper tantrum, kicking the ropes and punching the turnbuckles.

Segment 4
Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_So_Cal_Val23Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Beth_Phoenix53
Beth Phoenix is backstage with So Cal Val
SCV - 'Hey again everyone, I am now stood here with the Glamazon Beth Phoenix. Beth what would you like to say?'
Beth - 'What I would like to say is that I am slightly hurt by the fact that I am not being given the opportunity to face Mercedes Martinez for the title at Full Force. I personally do not believe Kharma should recieve a rematch, she lost her chance last week. It's time for someone far superior to step up and take what belongs to her.'
SCV - 'Well tonight you do have a chance against Mercedes, albeit a non-title affair'
Beth - 'Yes and I am looking forward to it. Because this is my chance to proove to Trish that I too deserve to be in the title picture. Once I beat Mercedes tonight, Trish will have no choice but to make this title match a triple threat!'
SCV - 'Well good luck tonight Beth.'
Beth - 'Save the luck for Mercedes because when I am through with her, she is not going to look like a champion'

Segment 5
Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Daffney35Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Shantelle_Taylor31
Daffney vs Taylor Wilde
Taylor takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Daffney hits an arm drag on Taylor. Daffney hits a quick kick on Taylor. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Taylor takes a chop from Daffney. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Daffney gets taken down out of nowhere. Forearm to the face from Taylor on Daffney. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Flying elbow off the top rope by Taylor Wilde. Taylor drops an elbow...but misses. Slingshot clothesline by Daffney. Daffney moves in for the kill. Lobotomy! 1....2....3. Daffney goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory

Segment 6

Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_KhamaSaturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Mercedes_Martinez10
A video is played, it is a replay from last weeks AFW Stratusphere World Championship match between Kharma and eventual winner Mercedes Martinez

Segment 7

Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_AJ_Lee2Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Khama
AJ Lee vs Kharma
Kharma slams AJ Lee. Back elbow connects, AJ staggers backward. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. AJ slips out the back of a Kharma bodyslam. AJ uses a basement dropkick to the knee. AJ hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Second rope flying axe handle, Kharma goes down. Kharma blocks a kick from AJ Lee. Kharma hits a bulldog off the ropes. Kharma moves in for the kill. Implant Buster!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kharma climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

Segment 8

Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Eve_Torres18Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Sarah_Stock24Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_RositaSaturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Kelly_Kelly37
A video is played, it is a replay from the following weeks show where Sarita made a challenge which was ultimately excepted by Eve Torres. Sarita would go onto win the match following interference from cousin Rosita, following the match the cousins would attempt a beat down, but Eve was saved by her tag team partner Kelly Kelly. Up next we have Eve taking on the other cousin Rosita in one on one action.

Segment 9

Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Eve_Torres18Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Rosita
Eve Torres vs Rosita
Chop from Eve on Rosita. Rosita gets hip tossed by Eve. Eve hits an arm drag on Rosita. Eve hits a flying kick on Rosita. Rosita powers out of a Eve Torres headlock. Flying elbow from Rosita, barely hitting the target. Back heel kick from Rosita. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Eve blocks a kick from Rosita. Second rope splash by Eve. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Slingshot clothesline by Eve. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Rosita reverses a Eve Torres hammerlock. Rosita snapmares Eve Torres. Eve counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Flying elbow from Eve Torres, barely hitting the target. Rosita can barely stand. Here it comes - Swinging Neckbreaker. 1....2...3, it's finished. Eve Torres climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

Segment 10
Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Beth_Phoenix53Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Mercedes_Martinez10
Beth Phoenix vs Mercedes Martinez
Running knee lift from Beth Phoenix. Beth Phoenix DDTs Mercedes. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Beth Phoenix misses a big legdrop. Mercedes hits a right hand. Beth gets caught with a short powerbomb from Mercedes. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Mercedes DDTs Beth Phoenix. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Mercedes looks shocked. Big clothesline on Beth. Beth counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Massive backbreaker, Mercedes got planted. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Flapjack from Beth. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Beth slams Mercedes Martinez down. Armbar takedown from Beth Phoenix, nicely done. Mercedes blocks a kick from Beth Phoenix. Mercedes Martinez with a spinning neckbreaker on Beth. Beth gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Beth Phoenix can barely stand. Fisherman Buster! 1....2....3. Mercedes Martinez climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory

Main Event
Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Brie_Bella13Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Nikki_Bella5Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Cheerleader_Melissa22Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Th_Mickie_James38
Bella Twins vs Cheerleader Melissa and Mickie James
Brie hits an arm drag on Melissa. Melissa gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Melissa reverses a Brie Bella hammerlock. Rude Awakening on Brie Bella by Melissa. Brie walks into a jaw breaker. Melissa tags out to Mickie James. Mickie James turns Brie inside-out with a clothesline. Brie Bella ducks a clothesline attempt. Brie tags out to Nikki Bella. Kick from Nikki Bella to the leg. Nikki hits a spinning back kick. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Nikki hits a high kick on Mickie James. Nikki tags out to Brie Bella. Flapjack from Brie. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Brie looks shocked. Mickie reverses a waistlock. Mickie slams Brie Bella down. Mickie tags out to Cheerleader Melissa. Big clothesline on Brie. Cheerleader Melissa moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Kudoh Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished. Melissa \ Mickie remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

S1 - 8.8
S2 - 7.2
S3 - 6.6
S4 - 7.7
S5 - 6.5
S6 - 6.9
S7 - 7.4
S8 - 7.1
S9 - 7.0
S10 - 8.9
MAIN EVENT - 7.8

Overall - 7.4

Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Stratusphere 3   Saturday Night Stratusphere 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 12:32 am

the beth vs Mercedes match was good.
Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Stratusphere 3
Page 1 of 1