Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show Empty
PostSubject: Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show   Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 4:48 pm

Eve Torres has released a statement on winning NBC's Stars Earn Stripes through her official website.

Here is an excerpt: “What a rollercoaster tonight’s episode was! From thinking that I was going home in the emotional shootout, to winning the whole thing and earning a total of $150,000 for the USO!!! I’m still in disbelief! It just goes to show what you can accomplish when you believe in yourself, and don’t count yourself out too early. I went into this competition knowing I wasn’t the strongest, the fastest, or the most experienced, but I believed in my ability to learn quickly, and follow the lead of my operative, Grady…. Ok… I’ve just got to say it… A WOMAN WON STARS EARN STRIPES! Woooohoooooo. And Grady won a sweet F-150 Ford Truck! He better let me go for a ride in it some day!

Thanks to everyone who supported me and Grady Powell “Team Long Hair Don’t Care”! It was an amazing experience, and one that I will never forget. This competition exposed me that much more to the bravery and skill of the people protecting our country, both domestically and abroad. While I am proud of my success in this competition, I know that it doesn’t come close to comparing to the accomplishments of our nation’s real heroes. My appreciation for our troops is unwavering, and I hope that through Stars Earn Stripes, every one of you got a glimpse of what our law enforcement, and service men & women truly stand for. Regardless of your opinions on the war, I hope we can all agree that our troops make incredible sacrifices for our country’s well-being. Next time you see a uniformed military/law-enforcement, or meet one of our country’s veterans, remember to thank them for their service. I am sure they would appreciate the gesture.”
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show   Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 5:54 pm

That is awesome that Eve won!

I am really proud of her I don't think many people knew who she was to begin with let alone think she would win.

BTW here is a picture of her winning check:

Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show Evesesfinale

Now that she got some main stream attention I would think that the WWE would reward her. I could now for sure see her winning the belt next.

If so that would suck for Kaitlyn but she'd just have to wait..
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show   Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:30 am

congrats to her!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show   Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 1:11 am

- The series finale of Eve's NBC series Stars Earn Stripes garnered only 2.88 million viewers, according to TV By The Numbers. It was the lowest rated show of the four major networks last night in primetime.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0904/555942/#ixzz25Z6cehiB

sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show   Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Eve Torres Issues Statement On Winning NBC Reality Show
Page 1 of 1