Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012, 2:35 pm

Challenge 10:

Brie: This pic doesn't stand out much to me other than it being one of two green attires. There isn't much wrong [I don't like the white leggings] so it isn't like I'm going to give it a really low score it is just late in the game so an average score could get you the boot. :-/

Maryse: I'm pretty sure this was someone's candid shot of Maryse at a TTTT event so that explains why it isn't that great. I just wonder why Maryse had no other holiday themed shots..? Maryse's attire is nice it just can't be seen completely and her hair, and face could be better. If she gets the boot on this photo I'll be sad since overall she is one of the top contestants.
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 478927

Alicia: Another cheerful shot of Alicia. She looks cute in her green outfit I just think her hair has been better and a different pose would have made the shot stronger.

Layla: I think Layla looks good. She sure makes a sexy Santa!

Rosa: Simple but effective shot. Should get her to Week 11.

Velvet: This is my second favorite shot of the week. Very good use of theme here with an attire that works and an excellent background. Velvet looks very good. smile

Brooke: I agree with Keri, this is my favorite picture and again it is a Tessmacher photo! She looks amazing and the theme is well represented with the tree and her sexy holiday attire. Congrats again on your challenge win.
king
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012, 8:15 pm

Brie: Cute. We can meet under the mistletoe smile

Maryse: Cute Dress

Alicia: I never was a fan of this dress...or the little jacket. Cute pic. lovely smile.

Layla: Damn! Looking sexy and seductive. I want you for Christmas.

Rosa: well hello Mrs claus

Velvet: We should stick a bow on you for Christmas

Brooke: Amazing!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 3:43 pm

Challenge 11

Bree
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 11_zpsea9c365b

Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 Layl111

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 2elgtg6

Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 2110

Velvet
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 Img_1210

Maryse did not show up for the photo shoot
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 5:30 pm

Brie: I think the dress is nice looking and overall the photo is good. It should advance.

Layla: While I don't like how she is pulling her hair the challenge is a dress one so she's lucky her dress is good. I like this dress for her.

Rosa: I'm not a big fan on the color of the dress but it stand out with Rosa's hair and black boots.

Brooke: This is my favorite photo of the week. Brooke usually produces good photos and this is no different. The dress stands out and shows off a lot of her body which is a plus. Good job.

Velvet: This is my least favorite dress. I don't care for the color and the draping of the dress looks odd. It isn't like Velvet needs to hid her figure or anything so a different dress photo probably would have gotten a better score from me. :-/
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 7:02 pm

Brie - i love that dress. Look amazing
Layla - Perfect..the pose...the dress...all of it
Rosa - This is a good color for you
Brooke - the pose is so seductive i almost didnt notce the dress
Velvet - not feeling the dress but love the shoes
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 11:05 pm

Brie - Its a good picture. I really don't care for the face though.
Layla - Again I don't like the face, or the pulling of the hair. Cute dress though
Rosa - Pretty and elegant
Brooke - Love the dress. The main thing I don't like about this picture is that the belts in the picture.
Velvet - I love this dress. It's cute, fun, and a great color!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:13 pm

Challenge 12 Photos

Brie
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 12-1_zpsdf327d8e

Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 Layl112

Rosa
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 35375ue

Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 01_zpsd4c251bd

Last edited by Princess Keri on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:17 pm

Brie: There is really nothing spectacular about this photo. I do like the added red lips and red hair piece.
Layla: I must say. There is nothing about this picture that I hate. Best picture from this challenge IMO. She looks like a little she devil.
Rosa: There is really nothing spectacular about this photo, either. Great smile though.
Brooke: Second best picture of the week. She looks like a frozen mermaid, lol!

Last edited by Princess Keri on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:31 pm

Brie: Awww you look beauiful.

Layla: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! not the teddy!!! You evil lil witch!!!! (awesome pic)

Rosa: Looks almost pink to me. I like the dress though

Brooke: Sexy! You've done it again my dear
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:50 pm

Brie: I like this photo. It is reddest of the four at least and that is the challenge. The only cons I have is that some of her hair is a little messy and the lighting at the bottom of the picture is a little weird. Still I expect her to move on to the final 3.

Layla: The lighting on this picture also could be better.. Still Layla looks evil and sexy. Great dress. Poor teddy bear though. :p

Rosa: The picture is not bad by any means it just isn't memorable and to get in the final 3 I think a picture has to be better than just okay.

Brooke: This photo while imo could be better [lighting issues again and maybe add some fire considering the tagline?] is still strong and certainly memorable. Tessmacher looks great.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:57 am

Final Challenge Photos

Brie
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 13a_zps0f1b70f6
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 13b_zps2e3c78b7
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 13c_zps89c83bc3

Layla
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 Layl113
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 Lay210
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 Lay310

Brooke
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 394437_10151135507440310_1545762054_n_zps8eecc4df
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 08_zpsb6ba0b79
WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 12_zpsba9bf0a1
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:08 am

Brie
1) I think this picture is great. Great pose and environment. Looks fun.
2) Although I still like this picture, I wish she was facing forward.
3) I like. Another fun picture. I like how her dress is black and all the seats are red. The contrast between the colors are nice.

You stepped it up this challenge. I think that all of your picture are good.

Layla
1) It looks like a cold fall day. None-the-less great picture.
2) Great lingerie picture.
3) Not my favorite 'freestyle' picture. But it's still good

Brook
1) Great picture! I love her hair.
2) What guy would not want to jump in bed with that?
3) Not my best idea of a 'freestyle' picture.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:51 pm

Week 13 [Grand Finale!]

Round 1 Swimsuit:

Brie: I think this photo is pretty solid. The swimsuit could be better but I do like the background.

Layla: Good picture although I wish she had a happier face. The bikini stands out though.

Tessmacher: I really like this photo. The bikini is awesome and the hair/face are strong.

My winner of Round 1: Tessmacher!

Round 2: Lingerie:

Brie: I agree the photo would probably be better facing forward however it looks more artistic this way. Brie looks good in her little white lacy bra and panties.

Layla: She looks really sexy. Like damn; dat ass! Shocked

Tessmacher: I really like this photo. Brooke is really sexy as well. Very Valentine's Day but the lingerie still looks nice.

My winner of Round 2: Layla!

Round 3: Freestyle:

Brie: The more I look at this photo the more I like it! Brie looks really seductive sitting in this arena/theater. The background is really awesome since it works so well with her dark hair/dress and her red lips/nails.

Layla: I was expecting more.. Still this photo is nice [I like the scenery and it seems like a really calm place] but still. :-/

Tessmacher: Some people don't like pictures with belts but I personally do. Even if you don't like it there is no denying Brooke looks great. Nice dress, hair, face, shoes, etc.

My winner of Round 3: Brie!

-----------------------

So for me each woman won a round. It is a very close race for me but we'll see who ultimately wins.

Regardless though congrats to you all. king
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 1:22 pm

Brie
Bikini: lovely
Lingerie: looks more like a bikini than lingerie which is cute.
Free style: Not your best pic but good choice.

Layla
Bikini: Gorgeous as ever
Lingrie: Very sexy
Free Style: Cute and simple but i dont like her hair.

Brooke
Bikini: Sexy
Lingerie: Seductive
Free Style: Very beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread   WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD's Next Top Model Season 3 *JUDGES ONLY* Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2