Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Soap Opera Thread

Go down 
+13
MVPGFX
Venom
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Dead
LaylaMark
Joe
Hen(atlastmeagain)
The Sexy Vixen
Sticky!!
Grandpa Chuckles
Mia
Blue Ryder
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 3:35 am

Y&R: Nick pisses me off.. im getting tired of adam doing all that to ashley.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 4:23 am

i saw a commercial for next week and Y&R looks good. a murder....ashley finally figures out it's adam....Phyllis and Jack reconcile and Mary Benson(i think that's her name) tries to scare Phyllis off...Daniel possibly accused of murder..

i'll definitely be setting my VCR.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 4:31 am

oh wow... i didnt get to see the comercial but im definately going to be watching. sounds like it s gonna be really good
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 4:25 am

GL: that is a really long list of crimes they are charging James with. hopefully phillip will do something about it. i wonder what Rafe is gonna say about natalya and olivia
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:25 am

Y&R: Ha ha Adam got caught. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:25 am

lol yea too bad they didnt see him go out the window.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:33 pm

Y&R: I cant believe Nick wants to take Summer with him and Sharon house hunting....i think that's a little too soon for her. I hope everything with Daniel works out.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:12 pm

So I'm backed up on my CBS Soaps but I LOVE OLTL! Layla was on and she needs more airtime. OMG Fish and Kyle are so ex lovers, YAY A potential good gay story. Noah and Luke don't do it for me. Oh and Mary Jane from Y&R is fucking crazy, I love her. Bitch is nuts and her eyes scare the shit out of me lo
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:37 am

Mary Jane is freaking awesome!!! she is nuts. i wonder what she is gonna do.

GL: Reva was awesome standing up to mallet. it made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:33 pm

Y&R: i waqnt adam caugt so so badly. cant stand him

i hope things work out for Caine...i love his character. He's such a sweet guy.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 12:07 am

i was glad victor was searching in his room. maybe finally they will catch him. Nina is investigating too much...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 2:28 pm

Y&R: omg I'm so annoyed with how Ashely is accusing Stella when it's clear Adam is the guilty one. PLEASE!!!!! Someone catch Adam!! Nikki to the rescue!! She talked to Rafe. Go Nikki!!

Nick & Sharon = YUCK! Nick you jerk leaving sexy Phyllis!!! Argh I hope that baby is Billy or Jack's.

B&B: LMAO Ridge got high on some drugs and slept with Taylor. Take that, Brooke!! Argh
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 3:04 pm

So I have been watching bits of ATWT and WOWSA! Bonnie and Dusty have my attenion, there kiss a few days ago was hawt. I want this to develop.

I'm lovin everything about Y&R, The stories are really good. I love NINA! She must get Cane NOW!!! Argh He is a fraud.

OLTL is picking up too, Layla and Christian are fucking hot. Kyle and Oliver need to kiss already lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 3:56 pm

Y&R: Caine is a good guy and I'll bet Phillip sent him to the Chancellor family. Phillip is just using Caine to check up on his family. I dont think Caine is a true fraud. He turned down his inheritance from Katherine and bought his own little bar. He wants to work hard and make his fortune on his own. So i dont think he's really a fraud. I think he is a friend trying to help Phillip but now everything has gotten out of control. I feel bad when the Chancellor's find out. But atleast he wasnt trying to take their money or anything. He has a good heart.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:58 am

Y&R: damn that new adam freaked me out a bit. im not use to him yet. damn victor accusing the wrong person again. glad somebody is sticking up for stella. tomorrow's episode looks good.

OLTL: more interesting than atwt. damn rex with that hoe. he needs to go back to gigi.

GH: the original lily on there. her and ric are hot.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:03 pm

Y&R: I'm tired of Nick & Sharon....like i seriously think i might stop watching because i hate them together. I really hate Sharon.

BTW, I know everyone is all gaga over that Mary Jane chick but i dont like her. I adore children and seeing her trying to hurt Phyllis's daughter just to get Jack really sickens me. That poor child didnt do anything wrong. Nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:12 pm

AWWW She is gonna hurt Summer? I'm no fan of hurting children but it makes for good drama Twisted Evil Plus Mary-Jane is awesome.

As for Sharon and Nick? I dont like them this time around, I found myself for Phyllis this time around, LOL I know complete 180 woohoo

OMGZ! New Adam is soooooooo cute, Rafe and Adam are gonna hook up or something? cheer

Ewww Mia, you like Rex and GiGi? They are boring! Love Stacy but not with Rex, she should be with Schuyler love
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:18 pm

I'm watching Y&R as we speak and yes Mary Jane just hurt Summer. So now i am really really annoyed by her. I dont like children being harmed even if it's just fake and for rating...i dont care...it's not cool.

Mary Jane is dumb thinking that will get Nick back with Phyllis. If anything she will run to the arms of Jack, duh! Nick will be comforted by that hoesbag, Sharon shifty

Adam is pretending to be interested in Rafe so that Rafe will stop suspecting him. What an evil bastard.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The baby is Nick's. Crying or Very sad Dammit! Argh
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:37 pm

What did Mary Jane do? I missed it lol

WHY IS NICK THE FATHER???? Argh WHY NOT BILLY? The drama would have been perfect if Billy was the dad, speaking of Chloe is such a bitch and I love it metal . Mac and Billy are gross so im glad Chloe told Mac about Billy and Sharon.

OMG!!! Adam is such a bastard but the coressing of Rafe's lip was sexy. DAMN FRIDAYS!!!! dont brick wall
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:01 pm

Y&R: Mary Jane ate a candy bar filled with peanuts. Then kissed Summer on the lips. Summer is allergic to peanuts and she went into shock. She wasnt breathing when Phyllis found her.

I dont care how interesting it is to have a psycho chick on the show...i cant stand her hurting kids. Summer didnt do anything to her! Nothing!Argh
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:38 pm

oh wow, thats terrible! Will Summer die? That would be heartbreaking
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:05 pm

Y&R: Summer cant die...as a mom I know how Phyllis is feeling. I actually started crying while watching cause all I could think is if something happened to my little girl.

Summer better be ok. She just has to be Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Jun 2009, 1:39 am

i hope she doesnt die. that would be really sad .
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 1:44 am

ok now u got me hooked on OLTL blue . it is way more interesting than as the world turns. damn nurse had to give the stem cells to that bitch...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 2:12 pm

Y&R: Summer's in a coma...Phyllis accused of getting her sick on purpose.

Caine is being pressured by Nina to reveal who he really is.

It's all so sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 4:08 am

Y&R: i hate heather having to be so nosy and of course that damn mary jane had to say that when she knew she was right there. that damn cat is creepy

GL: even if it was just for the BBQ i loved seeing Danny and Michelle again.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 10:35 pm

YAY MIA U watching OLTL? Its awesome. Kyle and Fish are love im innocent

ummmm on Y&R I feel robbed of no Rafe/Adam love scene boooooooo
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:20 am

Yep i am blue smile i know i was hoping something was gonna happen with adam and rafe. they better show more.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:58 pm

Y&R: Ha ha ha!! Sharon's baby is Jack's. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 4:29 am

Y&R: lol that cracks me up.. damn Nikki saw adam and rafe... i hope summer wakes up.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 5:22 am

Y&R: Adam isnt really gay. lol!

i pray Summer wakes up. I hope Noah gets emancipated.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Jul 2009, 5:49 am

lol hes got rafe fooled. and i hope noah gets emancipated too. damn daniel had to tell him not to do it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jul 2009, 6:58 am

Y&R: Summer is awake!!!!!! Yay!!!! She's too cute to die.

I hope Mary Jane pays for what she did.

Next week we'll see more of Lily/Caine's story. I dont want Lily to leave him. Caine is a good guy, he just got caught up with Phillip

ATWT: lol @ Henry continuing to dress like a lady. OMFG why wont they keep Paul away from Meg..everything he tries to "change" bad shit happens.

GL: Phillip is going to die Crying or Very sad and OMG i loved the surprise for Lizzie and Bill's wedding. It made me cry.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jul 2009, 3:44 am

GL: it was really sweet that dinah did that for them... after all the problems they had with the food and flowers etc.

Y&R: i hope she doesnt leave him either cause he hasnt really done anything bad.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009, 2:04 pm

Y&R: Neil is such a overprotective tool. LET LILY CALL CAINE!!!! she needs him..she might have cancer. She needs Caine more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009, 2:30 pm

Lizzie married Bill? teary eyed

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE COOP!!!

What was this suprise Vix? No
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009, 3:23 pm

GL: The wedding itself was a surprise....Bill and Lizzie were trying to get all the arrangements done last minute and like everything went wrong. They arrived at the church and no one was there. Dinah calls Bill and says "i need you..it's life or death important..come to the park." Bill and Lizzie go to the park and SURPRISE!!!!...all of their family and friends are there and a priest and they have a lovely park wedding.

and also Remy and Christina got married.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jul 2009, 1:45 am

GL: it was an awesome surprise. i liked it. i hope they find jeffery.

Coop is on Y&R blue. and i hope some how caine find out about lilly
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:31 pm

Y&R: I pray Caine and Lily stay together. Who cares if he lied. It's not like he's a scammer...he was just helping phillip and trying to bring closure to the Chancellor family. Please let them stay together!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 3:05 pm

I caught a little bit of Y&R today, Neil made me sad when he was crying Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 3:12 pm

Nieil is a turd. Keeping Caine from Lily...she needs him, jerk!! Argh
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:11 am

thank god mac caught up to him. she could really use him by her side
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:53 pm

Y&R: grrr so Sharon's baby isnt Jack's (she lied about it being Jack's cause she says it's "best for everyone")...I pray that it's Billy's....just so I can laugh at her loose self. She just annoys me to the core...grrrr

Please let Lily and Caine reconcile!! Please!! They are so good together.

I hope Amber sleeps with Deacon and then gets dumped. She's starting to annoy me.

I love that I watch multiple CBS soaps cause i had to teach some friends how Amber and Deacon knew each other...from their Bold & Beautiful days..
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:59 pm

DAMBER 4EVER!!!!! Argh Deacon needs to bounce

Sharon lying about the baby is stupid, that was a dumb choice on her part. She's annoying me as well.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 4:40 am

damn deacon thinks of everything... and poor lily.. thank god caine convinced her.

GL: i knew Jeffery wasnt dead...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 2:03 pm

Y&R: That stunt Deacon pulled with calling Daniel and putting the phone in the water is the EXACT SAME STUNT he pulled on B&B...classic Deacon.

So now Amber has screwed around on Daniel twice. Tsk Tsk
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:41 am

damn amber twice already .... i cant wait to see him go off on her.

aw now i miss classic B&B.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 6:54 am

Yeah classic B&B is way better than the stories they got going now...it's so boring. Usually i turn the channel till it goes off lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 12:46 pm

BB has always been a bore, Owen is good to look at though
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 7:03 pm

No B&B was good a few years back..like 2005/6

now all the good characters are killed off. Or they died in reallife..like the lady who portrays Sally Spectra..she died in real life Teary Eyed and they think she's too awesome to replace with another actress...which she is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soap Opera Thread
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next