Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Soap Opera Thread

Go down 
+13
MVPGFX
Venom
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Dead
LaylaMark
Joe
Hen(atlastmeagain)
The Sexy Vixen
Sticky!!
Grandpa Chuckles
Mia
Blue Ryder
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 3:18 pm

Parker is such a jerk...a controlling jerk, at that. getting mad Liberty went to a party which is related to her summer job/internship.

i want to punch him in the face lol

PARKER and LIBERTY to break up, FTW~!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 3:59 am

yes they should break up!!!! if i was Liberty i would have.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 3:36 pm

Ha ha. On Y&R: Sharon is going to jail. But somehow, Nick found out. Now they're going to reunite, I'll bet. I dont want them to. Teary Eyed

on Bold & Beautiful, Stephanie might be joining Jackie M designs. I think it'd be cool if she did. they could use the help.

ATWT: omg I cant stand Damien Grimaldi. I hate whenever his character makes an appearance. I wish Vienna and Henry would just tell Katie and Brad that the baby isnt theirs.

Guiding Light: OMG Olivia is a lesbian!! I never saw that coming. I hope Natalia marries Frank though. and Ha ha tha Edmond got caught by Reva and she drugged him. Dont mess with Reva Shayne or her kids!!! even with cancer and chemotherapy, she will kick your ass. lol
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 4:14 am

i thought henry was going to let it slip but he corrected it. lol sharon .. that made me laugh to see her getting arrested. I dont want her to get with Nick. Shayne and Dinah's relationship is so awesome!! i like them. and i hope Natalia marries Frank too..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 4:54 pm

omg James Spalding is so hott <3 and noooo Natalia ran out on Frank. Teary Eyed

on ATWT - Liberty and Parker are pretty much over. Yay! Finally Liberty can move on and have a fun happy life without that ontrolling jerk trying to tell her what to do. I cant stand Craig but his plan worked really well, so he gets cool points for that.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2009, 3:10 am

yes he is HoT!!! i didnt want her to take off i guess she is gonna tell olivia she has feelings for her.... im glad Liberty told him off.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 11:43 pm

Y&R: Neil is really surprising me....sleeping with Tyra...now the custody hearing. i just dont know what to say.

I wish Caine would give up on 'Delia and move on and have his own child with Lily.

ATWT: Paul Ryan is a jerkface for what he's doing to Meg. Parker is being childish by running off and drinking.

GL: Well it seems Natalia and Olivia will be together. I want daisy back with Rafe but James Spalding is a hotty lol

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sun 19 Apr 2009, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 5:11 am

Neil came off as a jerk.. i dont blame Karen for being pissed. I like them together but i dont know if they will last.
Damn Parker just wants attention or make Liberty feel guilty for leaving him... Daisy has two hot guys to pick from... i think James might be the good choice.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009, 6:26 pm

Y&R: I feel so so bad for Karen. It almost made me cry. Neil......was just so wrong. Yay Caine finally gave up 'Delia...now him and Lily can be happy.

ATWT: I'm glad Parker is ok but i'm even more happy him and Liberty are over. I am sad Carly cut Craig loose. They were a cute....and chaotic...couple. I hope Noah is ok and i wish Luke's dad would calm down on blaming Damien.

GL: Shane is like the sweetest son ever....and he's pretty handsome too. What Dinah did for Mallet and Marina was very awesome. Allen Spalding is a jerkface lol I was happy when Phillip punched him.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 1:56 am

poor Karen.. damn Neil should have been honest with her to begin with. yes finally Cane let delia go. i didnt like that storyline much. i hope nothing is seriously wrong with Ashley. Dinah is awesome i like her more this way and not the evil dinah. her and shayne are so cute together. damn edmund.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:08 am

Y&R: i hope Ashley isnt going insane again. Poor girl. and I hope Kevin gets off the hook. Darn you Phyllis for forgetting that hotels have cameras!!! Argh

B&B: Well i am happy Steffy and Rick split now if only Ridge would leave Brooke.

ATWT: LOL! Parker has been dumped but too bad he has a sports car now. Craig finally ditching Carly kinda made me sad. i'm glad Luke and Noah are ok.

GL: Alan needs to leave Lizzie and Bill alone. They are a cute little couple. I am liking James Spalding more and more with each episode. I hope Phillip gets released soon.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:53 am

i hope Ashley isnt going insane either... poor phyllis she should have disguised herself.. yay i was glad Daisy changed her mind.. i wish i was having fun like lizzie and bill
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:55 am

I WANT COOP AND LIZZIE teary eyed
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 3:03 am

same here blue... it would have been better if she was with coop and having that much fun
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 2:15 am

Y&R: omg Sharon is prego...i hope it's Jack's baby but i am scared to think it wll be Nick's then Phyllis will lose him. I am getting so tired of Jill. She needs to leave Kathryn alone and let her be happy.

ATWT: I want to know what Meg was up to sneaking around and seeing Dusty, of all people. She knew Paul would hit the roof.

GL: I cant believe Henry is Shane's son. I was like wow.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 2:33 am

Blue’s Soap Review lol

On Y&R I really don’t like how Billy is treating Chloe, Why the fuck is Mac here? FUCK OFF BITCH! Neill is a sleaze for the way he treated Karen a few weeks ago. Glad to see Kevin back to normal but he is so gonna fuck Amber LMAO! I still love Kevin with Jana and Amber with Daniel but we need some spice so why not a affair? The couples that belong together will be together anyways. Jill cracks me up, she really is rocking this storyline. Sharon is having a baby and there are THREE POSSIBLE FATHERS!!! WTF???? Has that ever happened in soaps? Three? I always saw two potential daddies but THREE???? Damn Sharon is a whore. I can’t wait til Billy is revealed the daddy, it will be some great drama. OMG is Adam faking his blindness> God I love him lol

As The World Turns!
Meg is usually a bore but the bitch is interesting lately, I love how she is messing with Paul’s head. Jack and Holden need to DIE!!!! I can’t stand there judgmental ways. They make me root for Damian and Craig more by the minute. Speaking of Lily and Damian are hott together. Parker is still a whack-job. When is he going to get bitch slapped? Poor Katie holding the toy baby, so sad. I love Vienna though so VIENNA FTW! Jade needs a story, hopefully she’ll get with Hunter soon.

Guiding Light
OMG Danny and Michelle are RETURNING!!!!! Bring back Tammy and Coop and reunite Cozzie and im good. Remy and Christina are really cute together. Not much I can say since I hardly watch. But EWWWWWWWWW Bill and LIZZIE?????????? MARRIED????????ENGAGED????????? Yuck! I havent been liking her since she hardly cried when Coop died. BITCH your first love died and no tears? FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 4:49 am

lol Blue dont confuse me about danny and michelle. i think adam is faking his blindness and doing that to ashley. or is it Estella..... i'm not sure yet... if Mary Jane finds out about Jack possibly being the father she is going to blow her lid.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 3:05 pm

Y&R: Blue..Billy as the dad? I dont see it. I think it will be Nick and that will finally tear Nick and Phyllis apart.

Jill is just being a bitch to Kathryn and it annoys me. Although i never did like Jill in the first place.

OMG yes, Sharon is a whore. She is getting on my last damn nerve.

I dont wanna see Kevin sleeping with Amber. I never was a big fan of amber since she was on B&B and faked her baby with Rick so that she could stay married to him.

LMAO @ Gloria getting what she deserves in court vs Ashely, Jack and Billy. If she had cost Ashley her baby i would've been so so pissed.

I kinda think it is Adam messing with Ashley. we'll just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 10:05 am

OMG Michelle was being such a bitch and all because Ruth moved in with Julia, it's not Ruth's fault she has problems with her head, I wish Jimmi would get a life and at least Cherry wore an exposing top this time.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 4:34 pm

Y&R: omg Jill is a total bitch! i cant stand her. she is going to be the reason Amber and Kevin go to jail. grrr

GL: Dinah needs to stop pressing Shane about taking care of Henry. Henry is happy with Marina and Mallet and shane is ok with that. Leave it alone, Dinah!!
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 4:40 pm

Ruth is gonna get her job back woop, plus Cherry wears hardly anything
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 4:40 am

adam is so sneaky... so i guess he is faking it all along. i dont want to see Amber with Kevin either. i hope that doesnt happen. jill needs to get slapped. Dinah needs to chill.. she keeps bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 11:42 am

The Blue Man wrote:
Blue’s Soap Review lol

On Y&R I really don’t like how Billy is treating Chloe, Why the fuck is Mac here? FUCK OFF BITCH! Neill is a sleaze for the way he treated Karen a few weeks ago. Glad to see Kevin back to normal but he is so gonna fuck Amber LMAO! I still love Kevin with Jana and Amber with Daniel but we need some spice so why not a affair? The couples that belong together will be together anyways. Jill cracks me up, she really is rocking this storyline. Sharon is having a baby and there are THREE POSSIBLE FATHERS!!! WTF???? Has that ever happened in soaps? Three? I always saw two potential daddies but THREE???? Damn Sharon is a whore. I can’t wait til Billy is revealed the daddy, it will be some great drama. OMG is Adam faking his blindness> God I love him lol

As The World Turns!
Meg is usually a bore but the bitch is interesting lately, I love how she is messing with Paul’s head. Jack and Holden need to DIE!!!! I can’t stand there judgmental ways. They make me root for Damian and Craig more by the minute. Speaking of Lily and Damian are hott together. Parker is still a whack-job. When is he going to get bitch slapped? Poor Katie holding the toy baby, so sad. I love Vienna though so VIENNA FTW! Jade needs a story, hopefully she’ll get with Hunter soon.

Guiding Light
OMG Danny and Michelle are RETURNING!!!!! Bring back Tammy and Coop and reunite Cozzie and im good. Remy and Christina are really cute together. Not much I can say since I hardly watch. But EWWWWWWWWW Bill and LIZZIE?????????? MARRIED????????ENGAGED????????? Yuck! I havent been liking her since she hardly cried when Coop died. BITCH your first love died and no tears? FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to kill Dusty's ass for GOOD. Why the fuck did they bring that lame ass character back? Everyone KNOWS that Craig and Carly carry the show..and Craig's turncoat daughter is sickening. Always choosing these weak sissies over her father. That's always been the spin of her character though..she goes against Craig no matter what.

Katie is still annoying..didn't like her going off on Vienna like that. Meg and Paul need to leave the show for 6 months. Enough is enough. Stop forcing that lame ass story on viewers. Jack? What can I say about Jack? He's turning into a dirty cop now? He doesn't have legit evidence to hold Craig yet he's going out of his way to keep him in jail for some shit his daughter just confessed to? Stupid. I hope Craig ruins his career when he gets out...Janet deserves MUCH better than Jack and his goofy ass.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 12:50 pm

WHOOHOO More Soap fans! I really want to kill Holden, he is so jealous of Damian that he will investigate anything to make him look bad in Lily’s eyes. Who the fuck cares what’s going on in the docks? Its none of your fucking business and for fuck’s sake comb your hair.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 10 May 2009, 2:25 am

lol blue... he's always had his hair that way. i doubt he is going to change it now. i want Lily with Damian. i agree with Layla Mark i want meg and paul gone for awhile.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 2:29 pm

Y&R: OMG Jill such a Bitch but lol that Murphy ruined her scheme to get back at Katherine.

Yay Daniel made some money. I love Billy and Chloe...they just make me giggle.

so adam is faking blindness....now to figure out who is hurting Ashley

ATWT: lol @ Katie not getting her baby. I used to like her but now she annoys me. It was nice seeing Luke and Damian hug.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 4:56 am

that was cool seeing Luke protect Damian like that. katie needs to move on that storyline is getting stale. i thought that lawyer guy was someone new cause i m not use to seeing him dressed like that. too bad he didnt look inside the box. lol Jill all that flirting went to waste.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 4:25 pm

Y&R: I cant believe Adam is messing with Ashley. That made me sad. I hope Nikki marries Paul. i never liked her with Victor...same for Sharon and Jack..i dont like Sharon with Nick.

Daniel working with the government...doesnt seem like that will end well.

ATWT: I hope Craig and Carly reconcile....everyone else's storyline is boring me lol

GL: James is so hott and Phillip isnt a bad looking older man. I wonder what James is up to..looks like he's impersonating a big buisness company.

I hope Dinah doesnt tell anyone Henry is Shane's baby.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 3:20 am

i hope Nikki isnt thinking about being with Victor again. she deserves better. i hope it doesnt backfire on Daniel. that guy made it sound so easy. poor Hunter dropping everything. he cracks me up. he's probably gonna try to get with alison. i hope remy tells cristina. so she doesnt end up hurt or something. i like them together.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 12:46 pm

WHOA! So Adam is doing it? Damn I really thought he was blind.

I loved Rafe standing up to Victor the other day, Rafe is a cutie

Nikki is full of shit, its always Victor,Victor VICTOR!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 3:04 pm

i dont want Nikki with Victor....Victor never ever appreciated her.

and Adam is a jerk formessing with Ashley. Ashley hasnt done anything to him.

I cant wait till Caine and Lily's wedding.

LMAO @ Jill losing her money because of Victor. She deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 1:56 am

nope he never did appreciate her. even treated her like crap when she came to check on Ashley. im just waiting for someone to catch adam escaping from the window.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 2:00 pm

Well I’m a huge Soap fan so here are my thoughts on the latest storylines

One Life To Live-
I am a huge Langston and Markko fan and im glad there waiting until the right time to make love. Hopefully she doesn’t get preggers but it can be a good story for them

-Starr and Cole are still a bore… nothing else can be said lol

-Clint proposed to Nora and I already know how this will end. Nora cheating on him with Bo

-Matthew and Destiney are such a odd couple but for some reason there really cute together.

-I want more of Layla and Christian damn it!

Days of Our Lives
I have not been watching Days in months so I don’t know what the hell is going on. I do know Nicole and Sami crack me up. Why do they hate each other? There both one and the same lol

I like the new gardener Owen, he is a hott one lol

I’ll give more thoughts when things start picking up
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 1:28 am

Bold & Beautiful - i dont watch this one too much. but im liking Jackie going after the hot guy... i dont know his name. and Bill (sexy).

GH- i dont watch it for a while and i miss a lot. but damn those kids aged fast. i assume michael will wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 1:42 pm

that hott guy is Owen, Mia and yeah B&B gets boring alot.

Y&R: I am so excited for Caine and Lily. I wish Adam would leave Ashley and Victor alone.

idk why but i am starting to find Billy Abbot so incredibly sexy...
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2009, 1:15 am

Thanks Vixen! Owen is a hot guy smile

Y&R- i liked Caine and Lily's vows. they were sweet. I wonder what he did that was so bad. why hasnt anybody wondered about Adam. poor estella still getting blamed. Billy is kind of cute..

GL- at first i though it was Remey's dad in the water. I guess Shane is going to tell Marina about Henry. Glad Reva is cancer free.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 11:06 am

Y&R: I want to know caine's secret. and i love how Jill is flat broke now. she deserves it.

ATWT: Carly messed up big time drinking that liquor. I am so sad Vienna lost the baby. Teary Eyed
omg Janet looks hott with the red hair. I love that look on her.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 3:50 pm

So I’m watching Young and The Restless and how dare Mac fantasize about Billy? A married man no less, show some morals woman.

I really enjoy Chloe and Billy, to bad all he thinks about is Mac. Chloe needs a new man if this is how the Chilly story is going to be, well I spoke to soon. I love the paint fight, I knew they were going to kiss after that. They belong together! Mac is the past, WTF was she doing calling him? She could have ruined Chilly’s lovin.

Daniel working for the cops? Ooooh I wonder what’s going to happen with that and why is he spending so much time with Jana? Same goes for Amber and Kevin. I called it weeks ago, there will be a quadrangle soon. Amber and Daniel are a awesome couple, I want them to marry sometime soon.

That Mary Jane girls scares me, we need a bad girl like her on the show since we can’t have Sheila Carter lol Paul is always suspicious of someone, Mary Jane is nuts and all but she did nothing to Paul for him to suspect anything. Whoa did you see the way she was looking for “Kitty”? These chick is bonkers and her eyes are creepy

Oh Shit! I just realized that this Friday is the anniversary of Cassie’s death. That was a sad storyline back in 05. Will this bring (Shick) Sharon and Nick back together? I hope so but the bed hopping is so disgusting. The Cassie flashbacks were so sad, I want Shick together now.

Side note I want to congratulate The Daytime Emmy Nominees from the following soaps

ATWT’s (Janet, Carly, Liberty, and Luke )

AMC’s (Annie, Kendall, Angie, Frankie, JR, Zach, David, )

DAYS (Bo, Chelsea, Max and Ava )

GH (Luke, Lulu, Spinelli and Maxie)

GL( Bill, Shayne, Rafe,)

Y&R (Katherine, Devon, Michael, Jana,)

OLTL (Marty, Jessica, )

B&B (Stephanie)

I’m happy that Annie from All My Children is nominated, she rocked the house when she went nuts.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 3:53 am

i havent seen Y&R.. i'm waiting for Raul.. damn tv guide lied about when he was gonna be on. lol Blue I call Mary Jane the " She Hulk" have u seen her arms.. and when she gets mad. she looks like she could burn a hole thru sharon...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 3:53 am

if nick and sharon reunite, i will vomit.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 3:24 am

if they do reunite.. i'll be pissed. yay im definately tuning in for tomorrow.
I wonder if they are gonna put Damian with Meg.. since they seem to be around each other a lot. hopefully someone can help carly quit drinking.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 1:36 pm

Y&R: every time i see Neil and Tyra i want to puke. I really cant wait to see Caine's secret.

ATWT: LOL @ Henry being mad at Katie. It sucks Vienna lost her baby.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 3:33 pm

Y&R: I hope everything starts working out for Ashley. I cant believe Nick wants to leave Phyllis. Crying or Very sad I love Nick & Phyllis. love

ATWT: Paul is such an asshole. I hate him so so much. He needs to bring Eliza home.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 3:38 pm

i think this needs to be stickied.....yeah...ill get right on that
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 4:33 am

thanks dead makes it easier to find.

Y&R: i wish Adam would leave ashley alone already. i was hoping victoria would have caught him but no. damn nick wanting to go back with sharon...

ATWT: henry's probably more pissed now that katie is gonna have a baby.

GL: i hope james stops doing that investing since phillip caught him doing it again . hes too cute to go to jail..
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 11:42 am

Well following from last week we saw Maddy back on her feet and ready for promotion but it turns out all that transpired in last weeks episode of Holby wasn't real as this week Maddy is dead and Maria gives the eulogy, also that bitch Jaq is trying to stop Joseph marrying Faye and I'm like wtf you stupid bitch you're only jealous that Faye is nicer than you Argh

Hell even I'm nicer than Jaq because unlike her my face doesn't look like a Zombie!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Jun 2009, 5:10 am

ATWT: Katie went crazy thinking Brad was cheating on her. i liked how Henry punched him. I dont remember what all adam did to people but i guess he was a really bad guy.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:23 pm

Y&R: I hope Billy and Chloe stay together. And damn Nick for wanting sharon back. Let Sharon have Jack!!!

ATWT: Adam tried to use Jade to break up Will and Gwen cause he wanted gwen for himself.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 4:22 am

Y&R : i hope they stay together too. it was a good thing he told her. i wonder what is up with Cane.. Daniel might be in some big trouble or something.

ATWT: oh ok thanks Vixen. damn.. thats messed up. that was nice of margo to let Riley stay.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 2:37 pm

Y&R: Dammit Nick, why did you have to leave Phyllis and go back to that whore, Sharon? Argh and Adam, you jerk, you're going to cost Ashley her poor baby. Crying or Very sad Gloria annoys me. I want her to just go away.

ATWT: Brad and Vienna look cute together on tv. Paul needs to bring the baby home!!! Argh Argh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soap Opera Thread
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next