Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No, that's okay. I didn't need that money you stole out of my bank account.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

No, that's okay. I didn't need that money you stole out of my bank account. Empty
PostNo, that's okay. I didn't need that money you stole out of my bank account.

After finally saving up some money to feel safe, I went to check my bank account today and someone stole over $300.

Apparently, someone in my town is stealing card information from the Little Cesaers in my area, at least that's the rumor now. I posted about it on Facebook which prompted a buddy of mine to check his account because. Someone took $571 out of his account. The only thing that we all have in common is that we've all bought pizzas at Little Cesaers.

A rumor that someone stealing card information came out a few weeks ago but no one thought it was real.

Fuck me.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

No, that's okay. I didn't need that money you stole out of my bank account. :: Comments

damn...i know that sucks.

how bout i send you $150?
I appreciate you and the stuff you've offered me, but I just can't. I can't take money from people.

I'm hoping the bank can take care of it on Tuesday. Apparently, 50 people called our police station today to report stolen money. My buddy checked his account and he had $571.66 yesterday.. $0 today.
if you find out who did it, i'm willing to beat the shit out of them..

just sayin shifty
I'll be pressing charges as soon as they find out who it was.

They're lucky I don't go down to the store right now and tear the place down.
yeah dont do that...

it's sad how low people stoop these days.
I mean, seriously. I finally felt semi-safe financially and than this shit happens. The good thing is that it seems to be narrowed down to one specific place so it shouldn't be too long to find out who it was.
very true...i just wis you could get your money back. you worked hard for it and to lose it this way is fucking ridiculous
I'm sorry. Teary Eyed
"It could never happen to me"
Bank redeposited my money yesterday (Saturday). They said someone hacked into the Little Caesars Card Machine. They've since replaced everything.

Last edited by WhatAboutBigBob on Sun 14 Oct 2012, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wow that is so shady!

I had to deal with a case of fraud a year and half ago..

Fuckers somehow charged like $250 on my debit card..

I settled it but it was just a BIG annoyance..

I hope your get your stuff figured out soon.
WhatAboutBigBob wrote:
Bank redeposited my money yesterday (Saturday). They said someone hacked into the Little Caesars Card Machine. They've since replaced everything.

Grats!!!

i'd still like to beat the shit out of them though shifty
I wish I knew where they were. Apparently they only mentioned it once in the morning news last week, for like a second, and haven't mentioned it since. It doesn't seem like they have any leads.
police dont ever know anything..
All I can do now is hope that I get this job in the next two weeks, that way I'll be able to get WWE 13's Fan Axxess!
LOL at me not reading the other comments and wishing you luck getting this resolved when it already was... No, that's okay. I didn't need that money you stole out of my bank account. 888630

Good luck with getting the job though dude. smile
I wonder what else this screwed me over with.

I'm getting charged an extra $40 on my car insurance because I couldn't pay it by the 12th because of this.
so lame...such bullshit.

No, that's okay. I didn't need that money you stole out of my bank account.

Page 1 of 1