Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11-5-12 Detailed Raw Spoilers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

11-5-12 Detailed Raw Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: 11-5-12 Detailed Raw Spoilers   11-5-12 Detailed Raw Spoilers EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:40 pm

11-5-12 Detailed Raw Spoilers RawTitanTron_Wide_4

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_66422.shtml

WWE Raw TV taping results
November 5, 2012
Birmingham, England
Results submitted by Rob McNichol of the U.K. Sun (@RobMcNichol)

The arena looks totally full to me. But, then again, it's nowhere near the size of the O2 or Manchester Arena.

After Superstars and pre-Raw, a Tout commercial actually got booed. The announcers then came out for Raw. (Huge pop for Jim Ross.) There were also loud "Yes!" chants pre-Raw, followed by dueling "Let's Go Cena / Cena Sucks" chants. The latter was louder.

Raw SPOILERS 11/5/12

- Raw opened with a Paul Heyman/The Miz segment. Miz complained that Punk abandoned his team last week, so he quit the Survivor Series team.

(1) Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara & R-Truth beat U.S. champion Antonio Cesaro & Prime Time Players in a six-man tag match. The finish was a 619 into Paydirt on Cesaro for a clean win.

- There was a fun segment with Raw GM Roseanne Barr...dah, I mean Vickie Guerrero, accusing John Cena again. She showed footage of A.J. in a robe sneaking into a hotel room. She showed footage of another camera showing Cena in a towel hanging a sign on a door. Cena denied it, saying it was two different cameras. Vickie demanded A.J. come out, too, but she appeared on-screen instead. She said if she came to the ring, she'd give Vickie a beating and be fired. Dolph Ziggler then appeared and put his arm round her. Cena ran to the back as Vickie cackled. Overall, the she segment was fun and the crowd loved it. Cena made a stupid, supposedly self-deprecating crack about only knowing four moves, but otherwise he was great. The crowd popped huge for the prospect of he and A.J. actually getting it on.

- Backstage, Heyman asked Barrett to be in Team Punk. Wade said no, then agreed to consider it.

(2) Cody Rhodes (w/Damien Sandow) beat WWE tag champion Daniel Bryan. Amazing "Yes!" chants. Bryan was on top early, hitting a suicide dive to the outside on Damien Sandow. Cody then hit a disaster kick from apron to floor, threw Bryan back in, and hit Cross Rhodes. Match over. It lasted maybe two minutes.

Afterward, Cody said Sandow can beat Kane just as easily. An impromptu match started when Kane grabbed Damien.

(3) WWE tag champion Kane beat Damien Sandow. (This ended Sandow's six-match winning streak.) Bryan and Cody got ejected during match, and Kane won clean.

- Brad Maddox interview. He gave a longish speech explaining that he is 6 feet and 200 lbs. He said he isn't a freak or a giant and can't do three flips and land on his feet. He wasn't given an opportunity, he says. But, now he has made an impact and is famous. He wants a contract and a match with Ryback. Out comes Mr McMahon. McMahon said he doesn't believe Maddox and thinks he is in league with Punk & Heyman. He said he can have a million dollar contract if he beats Ryback next week.

- Maddox leaves and Vince brings Vickie out. He patronizes her and manipulates her into agreeing with him about a new main event for Survivor Series. Punk vs. Ryback vs. Cena. No mention of what happens to the Survivor Series tag match. It presumably becomes Team Heyman vs. Team Foley, but I'm speculating.

(4) Sheamus beat The Miz. Actually quite a lot of cheering for Miz. Big Show was on commentary. Good match, fairly long. Miz got lots in, but Sheamus won clean with the Brogue Kick.

- Backstage, Vickie told Dolph that Mr. McMahon has made him captain of Punk's team at Survivor Series. Punk then shouts at them to win the match at Survivor Series, and calls Vince a "cranky old bastard." Vickie says tonight's main event is Punk & Ziggler vs. Cena & Ryback.

Also of note, the crowd in Birmingham is eating everything up so far and are in good spirits. No fatigue as of yet...

(5) Layla & Kaitlyn beat Divas champion Eve & Aksana. Layla, who is from West London, came to the ring with a British flag. Justin Roberts then announced her from "Miami, Florida." Idiotic. Kaitlyn pinned Eve. I wouldn't say this left people disinterested, but as I write I am the only person on my row. There are twelve seats.

- Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez spoke backstage, but it was inaudible. ADR bumped into Rosa Mendes, and they flirted briefly. Ricardo checking out Rosa as she walked away was priceless.

(6) IC champion Kofi Kingston beat Alberto Del Rio. Rodriguez's mannerisms are hilarious to watch at all times. Back and forth match. ADR was setting for the juji gatame when Orton's music hit. Randy never appeared, but Kofi rolled up ADR for the win. Orton then appeared and hit an RKO.

(7) Ryder & Santino beat The Colons (w/Rosa Mendes w/jiggling). This was mostly Santino doing silly stuff that the crowd got a kick out of. Cobra won for the team. Trombones all around.

At this point the event (not just Raw) is almost at the three-hour mark. The crowd is doing well, but after a fun start to Raw, there's been a lot of filler in the last 45 minutes to an hour.

And now a glitter ball hangs from the ceiling...

(8) Wade Barrett beat Brodus Clay. The place went crazy for Barrett. The match was quite slow, but everything Barrett did was treated as heroic. He won with his Luger variant elbow strikes.

A graphic showed Jerry Lawler and said he was due to be back in two weeks. Didn't it say that last week?

(9) Heath Slater beat an Uso. Slater was with Jinder Mahal, but no sign of Drew McIntyre on Superstars or Raw. The crowd still had fun with 3MB, including more chants for them over the Usos.

- C.M. Punk emerged to a major babyface reaction. No dressing it up. Huge cheers, arms raised. There are yellow shirts everywhere. Punk speaks: he defeated the undefeatable and undefeated Ryback. He said he resents accusations that Brad Maddox was on Punk/Heyman payroll. Vince is carrying on a Survivor Series tradition by screwing his most talented performer. At Survivor Series, he says, he will celebrate 364 days as champ. He's the best in the world, he opines.

- A graphic shows "Team Orton" featuring Orton, Hell No, Kofi Kingston, and a question mark. "Team Ziggler" features Ziggler in place of Punk and Barrett in place of Miz. No mention of Foley on that graphic, I don't think.

Out next for the main event is a mixed reaction for Ziggler, 50/50, I'd say. Mixed for Cena, too, but mainly boos. The crowd chants, "Feed Me More" during Cena's entrance.

(10) John Cena & Ryback beat WWE champion C.M. Punk & Dolph Ziggler. Cena handled virtually the whole match, playing Ricky Morton in Jean shorts. Ricky Jorton, if you will. Ryback hit all his moves and then won the match. Afterwards, his music stopped and he faced off with Cena, and started the "Feed Me More" chants. Cena posed to the crowd and was booed. Ryback did FMM again. Repeat x4. I assume that is where they will go off air. You could see Cena talking to Ryback, presumably coaching and directing him.

After Raw ended, Team Ziggler hit the ring, as Punk ran away comically. They were definitely off-air by then, as J.R. & Cole had left. Most of Team Ziggler spilt, but Ryback and Cena cornered Cody. Press slam, You Can't See Me... then a Barrett Elbow to Cody. Huge pop. Ryback left, then Cena got the mic. Playful booing. He handed the mic to Wade and raised his arm to an eruption. Barrett said he's been wrestling nine years and never been cheered. Cena watched him from the taxi on the stage, then Wade did some cool pro-British rhetoric. Suddenly, Ziggler hit the ring and interrupted, so Cena hit an AA and gave Wade the mic back. Barrett thanked everybody and said he'll kick Sheamus's arse on Main Event, and become the first-ever English World champ.

End show.
Back to top Go down

11-5-12 Detailed Raw Spoilers
Page 1 of 1