Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So this bitch...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

So this bitch... Empty
PostSo this bitch...

...is trying to get me fired I think

i'm the manager of my area in my store. and above me is the store managr. up until about 3 weeks ago that was Lisa. Lisa was awesome. She was hardly on my back cause she knew I knew what i was doing. I been working here a year, i know how to control my area. Well 3 weeks ago Lisa got transferred and they sent us Rebecca. Rebecca nitpicks everything I do...even tries to nitpick it to corporate guys. It's very irritating. I wish she would back off because last quarter i surpassed our goal amount of sales by ALOT...so obviously I know what I am doing right? Rebecca seems like a control freak and that is not cool. IF it kees up i might just quit or transfer...not sure yet. I love my coworkers but i hate having Rebecca up my ass about stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

So this bitch... :: Comments

King Silva
Re: So this bitch...
Post Wed 07 Nov 2012, 6:55 pm by King Silva
LOL at the title.. So this bitch... 773246

Certain people when given power can get crazy and want to control everything...

Sucks that Rebecca is being such a bitch but good luck dealing with her or getting a transfer.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Wed 07 Nov 2012, 7:03 pm by #WeWantTaryn
Show Rebecca who's boss dont let her fuck up your money you got a kid and a house to take care of dont let her mess up your day.Never take anyone from your job seriously because that's something I had to learn.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 07 Nov 2012, 11:40 pm by The Sexy Vixen
you know it's a good story when it starts off with 'so this bitch...'

for now i'm trying to take it all in stride but if things dont change i'llbe looking for a new job very soon.
Post  by Sponsored content

So this bitch...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WD Lobby :: The Dazzling Divas Blog-
Jump to: