Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booker T Offers His Thoughts On The Late Chris Benoit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Booker T Offers His Thoughts On The Late Chris Benoit Empty
PostSubject: Booker T Offers His Thoughts On The Late Chris Benoit   Booker T Offers His Thoughts On The Late Chris Benoit EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012, 11:31 pm

- Speaking to Inside Wrestling, Booker T was asked for comment on the late Chris Benoit after working closely with him for a number of years. The SmackDown General Manager is asked how he separates Benoit's wrestling accomplishments and friendship with him from the horrible event that occurred in 2007.

"I separate them because I have to," said Booker. "You can't put the two together. I think of the Chris I knew on the road and in Japan, eating the frickin' noodles, traveling and working together for years. I can't put those two people together because I really think the two were different people at the time. We'll never know what happened, and that's the thing: We don't know. The brain is a fragile machine, because you can live with a person for 30 years and then they kill you one day."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/1116/558004/chris-benoit/#ixzz2CRXUBm3V
Back to top Go down

Booker T Offers His Thoughts On The Late Chris Benoit
Page 1 of 1