Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ   RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ EmptyFri 04 Jan 2013, 10:51 pm

As noted earlier, TNA X-Division Champion Rob Van Dam recently spoke with Ring Rust Radio. Here are some highlights:

Wrestling at TNA live events in smaller venues: "You said it right there when you said 'intimacy'; that connection that we have with the fans is irreplaceable. Back in the ECW days, the fans were part of the show, they were a big part of the show, and it was our connection, and relating to them and them relating to us, that made the whole show."

Being X-Division Champion: "Well, I'm having fun as the X Division champion right now. I do find myself wrestling a lot of the younger, newer guys; guys that I haven't been wrestling all over the world for many years. I do notice a big difference in the chemistry, but I accept my position. These guys modeled themselves after me and watched me stand out, and they wanted to stand out that way; that's what the X Division is about. Once I had someone else explain that to me besides me just assuming that's what it was, I really felt more obligated to take control."

His ideal opponent for his retirement match: "I haven't given this question any thought, but my initial reaction when you asked me was Sabu. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather wrestle than Sabu, and if I was in that predicament where it was my last match, Sabu would probably same the same thing."

You can listen to the full interview below at the link:

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0104/559205/rob-van-dam-interview/#ixzz2H3t5bAPH
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ   RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ EmptyFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:01 pm

very humble RVD seems....not!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ   RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ EmptyFri 04 Jan 2013, 11:06 pm

Yeah lol he should have said some of these guys watched me because to think that everyone watched you sounds cocky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ   RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ Empty

Back to top Go down

RVD Discusses TNA Events In Small Venues, Ideal Retirement Match, Being X-Division Champ
Page 1 of 1