Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joss Whedon Briefly Discusses THE AVENGERS 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Joss Whedon Briefly Discusses THE AVENGERS 2 Empty
PostSubject: Joss Whedon Briefly Discusses THE AVENGERS 2   Joss Whedon Briefly Discusses THE AVENGERS 2 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 1:30 am

Much Ado About Nothing gets its U.S. premiere next month at SXSW but the film has already had its European premiere at the Dublin International Film Festival earlier today. Of course, during the films Q&A following the screening the discussion turned to The Avengers sequel.

Responding to questions about doing more Shakespeare, Whedon says he doesn't want to do another one exactly like he did Much Ado About Nothing. He says that he needs to keep trying different things from a creative standpoint. From there, the discussion turned to The Avengers sequel.

Whedon: When I first considered doing Avengers 2, my first question was what can I do that's new? Because I can't make it bigger....but I can make it better.

The moderator asks about his philosophy for Avengers 2.
Whedon: Death, death and death. (Crowd applauds madly.)
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=74696#AA20cWJb7dsdAFwz.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Joss Whedon Briefly Discusses THE AVENGERS 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joss Whedon Briefly Discusses THE AVENGERS 2   Joss Whedon Briefly Discusses THE AVENGERS 2 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 2:55 am

I hope he comes back to direct it since the first one was really great.
Back to top Go down

Joss Whedon Briefly Discusses THE AVENGERS 2
Page 1 of 1