Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joss Whedon On Possibly Killing Off Major Character(s) In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Joss Whedon On Possibly Killing Off Major Character(s) In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Empty
PostSubject: Joss Whedon On Possibly Killing Off Major Character(s) In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON   Joss Whedon On Possibly Killing Off Major Character(s) In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON EmptySun 25 Aug 2013, 6:40 pm

Another segment from Entertainment Weekly's cover story on Joss Whedon's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series has the critically acclaimed filmmaker discussing maybe killing a Marvel icon in his 2015 superhero reassembly, The Avengers: Age of Ultron. “I’m always joking about that. Um…maybe?” says the director/writer (via ComicBook.com).
“But I’d have to have a really good reason, a really great sequence for [Marvel execs] to go, ‘We’ll cut off a potential franchise, that’s fine!’ They know as any good studio does, that without some stakes, some real danger, how involved can we get? We don’t just rule it out across the board, but neither is the mission statement ‘Who can we kill?’ We try to build the story organically and go, ‘How hard can we make it on these people?’ You go to the movies to see people you love suffer-that’s why you go to the movies.” Starring Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Cobie Smulders, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, with Godzilla actors Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen in negotiations to join, Marvel's The Avengers: Age of Ultron is directed by Joss Whedon from his screenplay, and is is slated to begin production in March 2014 and open in theaters May 1, 2015.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=85967#U084cQ8ArmiBu3iG.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Joss Whedon On Possibly Killing Off Major Character(s) In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joss Whedon On Possibly Killing Off Major Character(s) In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON   Joss Whedon On Possibly Killing Off Major Character(s) In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON EmptySun 25 Aug 2013, 8:39 pm

I can't see them doing that but if they had to then I guess Hawkeye is the most likely.
Back to top Go down

Joss Whedon On Possibly Killing Off Major Character(s) In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Page 1 of 1