Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joss Whedon On The Challenges Of A Solo HULK Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Joss Whedon On The Challenges Of A Solo HULK Movie Empty
PostSubject: Joss Whedon On The Challenges Of A Solo HULK Movie   Joss Whedon On The Challenges Of A Solo HULK Movie EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 1:28 am

Joss Whedon is continuing the European festival circuit for Much Ado About Nothing. After stopping at the Dublin International Film Festival, Whedon next attended the Glassgow Film Festival and answered more Marvel related questions during the post-film Q&A session.

Question: You think it would be possible to make a good Hulk film?

Joss Whedon: Yes. But it would be very, very hard. Hulk is a tricky son of a bitch. He’s the Claudio of superheroes. Because the problem is it’s a very popular character, but it’s not a superhero. Half of it’s a superhero, half of it’s a werewolf. And you can’t structure it like a superhero movie, you can’t light it like a superhero movie. How do you develop that? It would be extremely difficult. The one thing you would have in your favour would be Mark Ruffalo. But right now I don’t know if they have plans to do that or not, because he works so well as part of a greater whole, but by himself, it’s tough. I don’t envy the guys who went before.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=74757#yQ4SYTCAQ2miSSZT.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Joss Whedon On The Challenges Of A Solo HULK Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joss Whedon On The Challenges Of A Solo HULK Movie   Joss Whedon On The Challenges Of A Solo HULK Movie EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 2:04 am

I'd be interested in it but it doesn't seem like it is a top priority for anyone. :-/
Back to top Go down

Joss Whedon On The Challenges Of A Solo HULK Movie
Page 1 of 1