Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Show Explains His Absence From WWE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

The Big Show Explains His Absence From WWE Empty
PostSubject: The Big Show Explains His Absence From WWE   The Big Show Explains His Absence From WWE EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 5:19 am

Source: WWE

Since last week's match on Smackdown against Chris Jericho, which resulted in a countout victory for Jericho, The Big Show has not appeared on television.

Big Show, who has been working with a torn labrum, explained his loss during a storyline interview with WWE.com, stating that he was not fully healed from Extreme Rules. He added that Jericho "was simply in the right place at the right time."

In regards to his absence from WWE television this week, Big Show replied that with his ironclad contract, he can take any time off that he wants, for as long as he wants.

"I don't do what other people tell me to do," Big Show said. "They do what I tell them to do. 'Ironclad' means I answer to no one. That includes Booker, and anyone else in WWE management."
Back to top Go down

The Big Show Explains His Absence From WWE
Page 1 of 1