Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MVP Promises To Be Back On Television This Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

MVP Promises To Be Back On Television This Year Empty
PostSubject: MVP Promises To Be Back On Television This Year   MVP Promises To Be Back On Television This Year EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 2:29 pm

This week on MLW Radio, special co-host MVP discussed a variety of topics with fellow WWE alum Court Bauer, including his plans for a return to American television. When asked whether he intended to sign with Impact Wrestling, MVP had this to say:

"I have to deny it," MVP said. "It's not me, but I will be back on US TV later this year. I promise. Not saying anything more than that. There are some people, that to them, wrestling is WWE. In the same way that to some people, any cola is a Coke. There is amazing wrestling going on all around the world outside of WWE. You've got AAA in Mexico and CMLL. In Japan you have the company I was just working for, the legendary New Japan Pro Wrestling, the historically significant All Japan and Pro Wrestling NOAH. These people are fans of WWE and it's a beautiful thing, but to me it's a travesty."

MVP also offered his thoughts on the good and bad of Vince McMahon, the psyche of being in WWE, the recent retirement of Kenta Kobashi and much more. The new episode of MLW Radio is available for free at MLW.com.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0606/563231/mvp-promises-to-be-back-on-us-television-this-year/#ixzz2VST8XGPn
Back to top Go down

MVP Promises To Be Back On Television This Year
Page 1 of 1