Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc Empty
PostSubject: Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc   Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc Sabin_crop_exact

Credit: Cjad.com

Chris Sabin recently spoke about his return to TNA and more. Here are the highlights…

On his return: "I'm just happy to be back. It was really intriguing to sit at home injured and see Austin Aries make that rule that you can trade in the X Division Title for a world title shot. That gave me a lot of motivation."

Whether he fears getting injured again: "There's always that voice in the back of your mind. I wasn't expecting to get injured the first time or the second time. I'm going to try to ignore that voice in my head that says ‘what if?'. You just kind of have to do whatever you can and bury that voice in your head. I gotta watch out for my health. I'll always try to do the best I can to put on the most entertaining match for the fans but first and foremost, I gotta protect myself."

Doctors telling him to quit: "A lot of people didn't want me to wrestle anymore. For an athlete, two ACL surgeries is a pretty big deal. I tried to keep as much athletic ability and train as hard as I could to get back to the level I was at before."

Growing up in TNA from March 2003 to today: "Literally, I spent a third of my life in TNA. When I first started for the company it was so small, we were just doing Nashville and weekly PPVs. The company has grown and grown and grown. I like to reflect that, and hopefully I've grown as a person and as a wrestler. I plan on continuing to become a better wrestler."

Aspirations to be TNA World Champion: "When your dream is to become a wrestler and it's taken away for two years with two knee surgeries, you sit at home and reflect. You think about things, think about your life. I didn't do this to go half way; I did this to go all the way. I did this to become the best. And that will always remain my goal."
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc   Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 12:45 am

It's awesome to see him back and as the X division Champ. hopefully he doesn't get injured again.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc   Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 5:59 am

Yeah I wish him nothing but success.

If all goes well he will get the world title one day.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc   Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 12:19 am

That would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc   Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 6:32 am

It would.

I have to say I don't see it happening this year however next year could be the year he gets his dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc   Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Sabin Talks TNA Return, Fear Of Injuries, Time In TNA, World Champion Aspirations, Etc
Page 1 of 1