Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?

Go down 
+2
Save_Us.MFiSG
Blue Ryder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? Empty
PostSubject: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? EmptySat 14 Mar 2009, 12:09 am

The kid is ready and I don't know why Vince is delaying him. Of course, his mic skills need work but he has paid his dues and is worthy of a world title reign. He needs to lose his gimmick, be himself, and feud with a superstar that could actually elevate his status from mid card to main event. I think a Benjamin/Jericho feud would be exactly what this kid needs to give him that push. Chris is the only one that I see that could do it. Maybe Jeff Hardy but a feud over the U.S. title would bring them both down since it means absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Save_Us.MFiSG
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1319
Job/hobbies : Computer, Wii, anything without manual labor!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kurt Angle
Favorite TNA Knockout : Kevin Nash?
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? EmptySat 14 Mar 2009, 6:01 pm

I think Benjamin will be taking the Money in the Bank briefcase this year. And I agree, he needs to drop the gimmick he has, and turn face again. The crowd has always been behind him as a face, and I think that would help to elevate him to main-event status.
Back to top Go down
http://hbkshawnmichaels.freeforums.org/
holmanj
Opener

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? EmptySat 14 Mar 2009, 6:05 pm

Benjamin Vs HBK would Bring him up.

Benjamin vs Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 4:34 pm

i acutally like his gimick now, minus the hair though. hes pretty good
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 10:26 am

With him losing the belt...keep an eye on him at Wrestlemaina 25...MVP isn't winning MITB...that was his payoff in the US title. Benjamin and Christian are the two guys to watch now to take it all.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 1:07 pm

I actually thought about that when he and even Punk lost there titles, I mean why would WWE take away there titles??? Because there up to something?? Snitsky Since Punk won last year, its only fair for Shelton to win, how many MITB matches has he been in????? He is a vet in these things.... Of course Christian may win but Vince is not high on him I think... Kane and Mark sure as hell won't win lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 2:00 pm

Mark/Finlay/Kane/Kofi definitely aren't going to win.
MVP just got the US title, so i dont think they are going to give him MitB as well.
CM Punk won it last year, and i dont think they will put a world title on him.
I want to say Christian will be winning, but since Benjamin did drop his title, they may be getting ready to push him.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 5:36 pm

i thnk christian will win personally
but i hope shelton wins...so it can shut u bitches up lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 10:59 pm

i cant see Benjamin as world champ... if he does win... he may be the first MitB winner to not win it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?   Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push? Empty

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough! When is Shelton Benjamin going to get a World Title push?
Page 1 of 1