Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?

Go down 
+4
janine
The LL Father
Jordan H.
Blue Ryder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? Empty
PostSubject: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptySat 14 Mar 2009, 12:18 am

On the verge of "12 Rounds" being released, as well as the news of him filming yet another movie, I would say there is a strong possibility that John Cena's stock is starting to go up in Hollywood. My question is, do you think that Cena will reach a point (or think he may have already) where he decides that he does not need the WWE anymore for financial viability at the expense of pursuing a career in Hollywood?
I suppose the success of "12 Rounds" would serve as some sort of determinant, again if it is something Cena is even considering. He has a great look and is a far more multi-faceted actor than his other WWE(F) counterparts whom have treaded down similar paths on the big screen (in my opinion, at least).
If you would have told me in '01 or '02 that the Rock would be turining his notice in to Vinnie Mac to become a full-time actor, I would have told you that you were crazy, so who knows where Cena's head is in the same regard; I just felt it was a good topic for discussion...
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 3:54 am

Rock could actually act and has charisma...Cena is god-awfully monotone and inflexible (and the box office numbers for that piece of shit 12 rounds spoke volumes on that)-I'm gonna have to take a big NO on that, Blue....speaking of 12 Rounds, consider it CENSORED in my book for craptastic content *RTC Theme plays*
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 7:10 am

even if he sucks i think he will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:11 am

I can only hope so..get him off my TV screen
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 3:00 pm

No and I hope not. I dont think Cena will, he loves wrestling and loves the bussiness.

I dont want to see Cena go, I dont think he be sucessful in hollywood, just look at the Rock.

I rather Orton go to Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:08 pm

no no...Cena sucks at life...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 5:05 pm

didnt rock love the business?
i could be wrong. but theres love. and then theres living.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 5:08 pm

key word in that sentence...he DID...now he loves making shitty movies
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:19 am

janine wrote:
I dont want to see Cena go, I dont think he be sucessful in hollywood, just look at the Rock.

The Rock has actually been immensely successful in Hollywood even though his movies are garbage. His money is all of ours put together off doing some bullshit Race to Witch Mountain or Get Smart, plus some LOL
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:22 am

iKnow you might think He will do a repeat of what The Rock did, but if he really Loves the business like everyone says he does... I think he'll be with the WWE forever!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:23 am

No way. I don't think anyone has passion for the WWE like cena does.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:28 am

the rock loved the business too but he didnt want to get hurt severely or die being in it especially if he was getting tons of more money elsewhere AND be a part of it as it became a cesspool..can you see Rocky being in the PG WWE?? HELL TO THE NO
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:39 am

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
the rock loved the business too but he didnt want to get hurt severely or die being in it especially if he was getting tons of more money elsewhere AND be a part of it as it became a cesspool..can you see Rocky being in the PG WWE?? HELL TO THE NO

hes making PG movies...why not work in the PG WWE?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:46 am

because PG movies pay more and the Rock character was definitely not kid-friendly
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 3:52 pm

He'd have to make a decent movie first, imo, b4 he does that - because his first two absolutely stunk.
Back to top Go down
Lionheart
Recent Roster Addition
Lionheart

Male
Number of posts : 49
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Edge
Chris Jericho
The Miz
Randy Orton
Jack Swagger
Yoshi Tatsu
William Regal
Christian
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelly
Chris Sabin
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Sting
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 11:51 pm

I don't think Cena will leave to do movies. If I was as generic and bland as Cena and actually managed to become the top star in the WWE, there is no way I would leave. Chances are he wouldn't get lucky again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?   Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Like The Rock, do you see Cena leaving Pro Wrestling to solely become an actor?
Page 1 of 1