Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Hemsworth On THOR 3, Teases Armageddon Storyline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chris Hemsworth On THOR 3, Teases Armageddon Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Chris Hemsworth On THOR 3, Teases Armageddon Storyline   Chris Hemsworth On THOR 3, Teases Armageddon Storyline EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013, 12:54 am

Speaking to ScreenRant at the Thor: The Dark World press junket, actor Chris Hemsworth shared the following thoughts about a third solo outing for Thor Odinson. “I think what’s good about this is that each time, with the Avengers, we sort of made it difficult to separate them each time there’s some sort of conflict it’s like where’s the rest of the team? And I liked that Thor has another universe or the universe to sort of take care of and keep him occupied. I think that in the comic book the sort of end of days, Armageddon aspect is probably the direction in which it will all head in. Where it’s sort of the end of all things and there’s obviously no script or anything when I read the comic books I thought it was an interesting way to go.”

For those of you who read Marvel Comics and the Thor series in particular, you're familiar with Marvel's Armageddon/Ragnarok centering around Surtur and the drawing of the Twilight Sword. But when specifically asked about the Fire Demon residents of Muspelheim, Hemsworth simply stated, "Yeah (laughs) bring them all in.”
Back to top Go down

Chris Hemsworth On THOR 3, Teases Armageddon Storyline
Page 1 of 1