Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN? Empty
PostSubject: Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?   Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN? EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 7:38 pm

With all these rumours coming out about the Batman vs Superman film, this new rumour is very interesting. Now take this with a huge grain of salt because I'm not sure whether it's legit or not. Cinematallica is reporting that Ben Affleck is threatening to quit Batman vs Superman. Reason being that if WB doesn't get their affairs on order, he'll walk. If that's the case then that's a real shame. I for one supported Affleck's casting as Batman. I really wanted to see him in the role. He has redeemed himself as an actor and he's a great director. I hope this rumour is straight up bullshit.

The site also reports that Mamoa is very much the front-runner for the role of Aquaman. Not only that, they also say that,"major shakeups are already occurring in the form of the studio allegedly gutting the project’s pre-viz team over the weekend." Seems like WB are cleaning house and want to get this right, we heard some rumours about potential plot points from the film earlier on withe the source originating from "someone from the art department that supposedly got shitcanned (apparently a bunch of them were fired)," which is all very interesting. I don't know what to believe for now but with WB delaying the film another 10 months, there might be deeper problems going on behind the scenes. We'll see how all this plays out.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TeeKay/news/?a=93257#1sRhIBi03R3okSJX.99
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?   Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN? EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 8:15 pm

So not only is he apparently injured, he's threatening to quit? What a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?   Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN? EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 8:18 pm

I think it would be a foolish move for him to quit. I know alot of people in the comic book community would be happy to see it as they feel he failed at Daredevil before this. I think this movie will make a lot of money so threatening to jump ship by him would be super foolish.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?   Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN? EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 8:21 pm

This movie is sounding more of a train wreck every time I hear it
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?   Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN? EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014, 1:21 am

probably would watch it if he did.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?   Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN? EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014, 5:35 am

I thought a lot of people hated him as Batman so they should be happy.

As for the rumor I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?   Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumour: Ben Affleck Threatening to Quit BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN?
Page 1 of 1