Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lindsay Lohan Screws Up Her Guest Role In 2 Broke Girls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Lindsay Lohan Screws Up Her Guest Role In 2 Broke Girls Empty
PostSubject: Lindsay Lohan Screws Up Her Guest Role In 2 Broke Girls   Lindsay Lohan Screws Up Her Guest Role In 2 Broke Girls EmptyFri 14 Mar 2014, 3:46 pm

The author of the blog Crazy Days and Nights was in attendance for a 2 Broke Girls, which featured Lindsay Lohan ina guest role. She plays a future bride who is trying to buy a wedding cake. The character is spoiled and indecisive. Here are highlights of the review:

On Lohan taking a phone call in the middle of filming: "She has six or seven lines. 45 minutes later when the audience can see the finish line of this scene a cell phone starts ringing. Loudly. 'I'm sorry, that's mine. Hello. I have to call you back.' Yes, it was Lindsay's phone."

On not getting her lines right: "This first initial half of a full scene had about five lines from Lindsay. It took about 45 minutes to shoot because she never could get through without screwing up. She would get one line and screw up another. There was some combination that she always managed to find that she had not done previously."

On how much Lohan had to repeat her lines: "Myself and all of the other 199 members of the audience are very familiar with every single one of Lindsay Lohan's lines and can repeat them all verbatim to you because we heard them so many times last night. There is not a member of the audience who couldn't do a better job than Lindsay Lohan did last night."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/316300/[TV]-Lindsay-Lohan-Screws-Up-Her-Guest-Role-In-2-Broke-Girls.htm#IOIGuV31w1tACORH.99
Back to top Go down

Lindsay Lohan Screws Up Her Guest Role In 2 Broke Girls
Page 1 of 1