Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury Empty
PostSubject: John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury   John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 3:33 pm

Combat Zone Wrestling's official site posted this statement from owner John Zandig:
"Yo a lot of crazy shit happened last night and it really showed who can step the fuck up. I want something on the website givng props to that Moxley kid. I don't like him and I'm sure him and that little switchblade asshole will get online and say he went out to fuck CZW and change the name of the trophy, but it took balls to go out there. He was the first guy through the curtain to try to give the fans what they paid for. I respect him for that. I also want the fans to know that Nicky seems to be okay. I will ask Maven to collect any cards people wanna send. Thanks to everyone who helped out last night. See you at Best of the Best. C-Z Fucking W."
The site also gave an update on Nick Gage:
For fans who were at TOD you know that the show took an abrupt turn when "the King of Ultraviolence" Nick Gage was injured in the finals. Thanks to the quick thinking of CZW staff and response of emergency medical personnel, Gage was transported to a local hospital and underwent a procedure that was termed a success. There is still CZW staff with Gage now, but the word is that Nick Gage can be expected to make a full recovery. Full TOD results wll be up soon. Thanks to all of the fans who attended and then waited pateintly while Gage was was being treated by paramedics.
If fans wish to express their well wishes to Nick Gage, please use the offical CZW forum or you can mail cards to:
Nick Gage c/o Maven Bentley
PO Box 29741
Elkins Park, PA 19027
Back to top Go down
DeathRoll

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury   John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 3:52 pm

Get well soon, Nick Gage. This is perhaps the most horrific wrestling injury I have ever heard. Nick is such a good wrestler and I wish him the best.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury   John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 6:40 pm

Here is hoping Nick has a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury   John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 7:00 pm

This is all CZW's fault for getting so out of hand with their 'ultraviolence.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury   John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury Empty

Back to top Go down

John Zandig comments on Nick Gage's injury
Page 1 of 1