Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen

Go down 
+26
King Silva
X
REIGNBOW
Queen Mintz
KJ
KTV-Time
Paul Wyatt
Jordan H.
Edgegore
MkGtOmEr
Angelus
Dead
Mia
angelmessiah
nitro girl
Bone Breaker
Blue Ryder
Eric
C.O.C.O
Princess Keri
janine
CM Naked
The LL Father
Did You Miss Her?
Hen(atlastmeagain)
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - WD Diva Rumble   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 3:45 am

these are just random matches i have written. the first 2 are old and the last one is new.

Match 1:

Knockout Diva (w/ Hailey in her corner) vs Reign (w/ CM GFX in her corner)
Special Commentators: SexyVixen & Tank along with NCD
Ref: Dead

This is a paddle match, which just means who every gets pinned, gets spanked after the match.

Bell Rings

KD and Reign start with a lock up which KD reverses into an arm drag takeover, then an armbar on Reign. Reign inches to the rope, which forces KD to break the hold. KD grabs Reign by the head to stand her up then irish whips her into the upper left corner. KD starts to put the boots to Reign. Ref counts to 4 and KD backs up...and walks back in to an eye poke...then a boot to the chest by Reign. Reign sets KD up and climbs to the 2nd rope, then hits her with a Leg drop and goes for a pin. KD kicks out after a 2 count. Reign stands her up and bulldogs her. Then goes for another pin. Another 2 count. Meanwhile on the outside, Hailey is rooting on KD to get up and GFX is telling Reign to stay on KD...dont give her a second to recover. KD rolls out of the ring to Hailey to catch her breath while the ref starts the 10 count. GFX hops on the apron and starts to help Reign strategize. KD enters the ring slowly, with Reign completely unaware. Reign turns around and is immediate speared by KD and they start to catfight. The crown goes wild as they roll around and then KD goes for Reign's top. She rips it right off and gets up and tosses it to the crowd, sporting a huge grin because she's proud of herself. Reign gets to her feet immediately and shoves KD into the corner, chest first and then slams her to the ground by her hair. Reign removes KD's top and tosses it to Hailey. KD gets back to her feet as Reign comes running her way. Drop toe hold by KD. She puts Reign into a headlock and then stands her up and DDTs her in the middle of the ring. Suddenly, NCD hops up from the announce table, trips Dead and enters the ring and places huge liplock on KD. KD is so stunned but also pissed as she slaps NCD hard across the face. Vixen says "what the hell" and follows him in ring and low blows NCD from behind. Then Vixen hits him with a Twist of Fate and rolls NCD to the outside. Noticing Dead is slowly getting to his feet, Vixen exits the ring and returns to Tank's side. Tank says "you looked so sexy in there" Vixen just giggles. GFX and Hailey start putting the boots to NCD on the outside while KD picks Reign up and scoop slams her. KD then climbs to the the 3rd rope. She moonsaults on Reign and goes for the pin. 1..2..3! KD wins! She heads for the paddle as Hailey enters the ring and rolls Reign over. Hailey puts Reign over her knee as KD paddles her. GFX is loving this...maybe a little more than he should.

Match 2:

Reign (w/ Joey) and Cheryse (aka Hen) vs Hailey and Knockout Diva (w/Dr. LL)
Special Commentators: SexyVixen and Tank

The Bell Rings

The match starts with Cheryse and KD. KD dives for Cheryse and she drops KD with a drop toe hold. KD gets immediately to her feet and is dropped again, this time by a dropkick. KD rolls out of the ring and Joey distracts the ref while Reign enters the ring and delivers a forearm to Hailey, knocking her off the apron. LL quickly rushes to Hailey's side to help. KD enters the ring to counter Reign but Reign ducks and lowers the top rope, sending KD to the outside. Reign quickly gets back on the apron as the ref finishes up with Joey. Cheryse is walking around the ring looking pretty proud of herself as the ref starts the 10 count on KD. KD slowly gets to her feet with LL's help and slides back under the bottom rope. Cheryse quickly gets on the offensive, putting the boots to KD. Cheryse then stands her up and whips KD into her lower right corner, where Reign is watching and laughing. Cheryse makes the tag and in comes Reign. Cheryse gets on all fours and Reign hits KD with a body splash. KD sinks down in the corner and then Reign gives her a bronco buster. Hailey gets frustrated and tries to enter the ring but the ref stops her. KD takes the chance to low blow Reign and get to her feet but Joey trips her up by the ankles. Reign then stands KD up and scoop slams her. Reign makes the tag to Cheryse. Cheryse goes to the top rope for a moonsault but misses, crashing to the mat. Hailey starts to rally the crowd for KD. KD slowly gets to the corner and makes the tag to Hailey, as Cheryse is getting to her feet. Hailey runs through Cheryse, dropping her with a clothesline. Reign tries to hit her with a forearm but Hailey ducks and delivers a shoulder to Reign's stomach, then gives her a stunner-like neck drop on the ropes, sending Reign to the floor. Hailey then turns around and bulldogs Cheryse and heads for the top rope. Reign gets on the apron, attempting to enter the ring. The ref stops her as Joey slyly goes to the corner Hailey is in and pushes her of the top rope. SexyVixen has seen enough and walks up behind Joey slowly and low blows him. Then Vixen gives him a widow's peak on the outside. Vixen then sits back at the announce table on Tank's lap. Cheryse makes it to her feet a little bit before Hailey and they exchange shots to the face. Suddenly Cheryse slows Hailey with a kick to the gut. Cheryse whips Hailey into a corner hard, causing Hailey to fall to the ground. Cheryse grabs her by the hair and climbs the top rope and delivers a tornado DDT to Hailey. Cheryse tags in Reign and then body splashes on the outside to LL and KD as Reign makes the cover. 1...2...3! Cheryse and Reign win!

Joey enters the ring and raises both ladies hands as KD and LL help Hailey out of the ring.

"This is far from over!" says KD as they head up the ramp...

Match 3: (with prematch segment)

Reign & Cheryse's theme hits unexpectedly and soon both ladies (and Joey) are heading to the ring. The crowd is giving them major heat.

Reign: Hey Cheryse, can you believe KD and Hailey actually asked us for a rematch?
both girls laugh..as the crowd chants "you suck"
Reign: I mean, how simple can you be? We beat them...and quite badly I might add, and they still want more punishment.
Cheryse giggles but then gets a bit serious and takes the mic from Reign.
Cheryse: you mean I beat them...you were just there to share in the spoils.
Joey gives Cheryse a very serious stare as Reign takes the mic from her.
Reign: Yeah whatever....As I was saying-
Cheryse snatches the mic again and pushes Reign.
Cheryse: Dont whatever me! I've had enough of you. I'm the best looking and the best athlete of this "team" and we both know it. I'm tired of carrying you. Last week I did all the work, once again, and was nice enough to tag you in and yet no one showed me any appreciation for what I did, as usual...everyone was saying 'nice work Reign'. Fuck that! You arent half the woman I am!
Joey steps in and takes the mic
Joey: whoa ladies..let's not forget the real enemy in this; KD and Hailey. You should be worried about them, not-
Cheryse kicks Joey right in the balls, sending him to his knees. Reign rushes to his side, bending over to check on him. Cheryse stands behind Reign, waiting. The crowd's going wild. Reign turns around to a kick to the gut and DDT from Cheryse. Cheryse then exits the ring and gets a chair. she sets it in the center of the ring as Reign is slow to her feet. Cheryse grabs Reign and DDTs her on the chair. Joey gets to his feet slowly as Cheryse is heading up the ramp. Cheryse gets to the stage and turns towards the ring. She flips her hair like Maryse and blows an insulting kiss to Joey and Reign.

Cheryse vs Reign (w/ Joey)
Special Ref: Dead
Commentators: Tank, Vixen and Stickie

Cheryse and Reign start with a lock up in the middle of the ring. Reign gets Cheryse with an armdrag takeover. Cheryse is stunned and exits the ring. She starts to back up to catch her breath as the ref begins the 10 count. She backs up right into Joey. Cheryse turns around and the look of horror on her face is priceless. She immediately dives back in the ring, still looking stunned. Joey just stares at her, then motions her to turn around where Reign is waiting. Cheryse turns around right into a devastating spear from Reign. Reign mounts her and punches Cheryse in the head hard with closed fists. The ref is too busy trying to flirt with some chick in the front row to be bothered with warning Reign about the closed fists. Vixen runs to the side of the ring and throws water on the ref to cool him off and he gets back into the match. By this time Reign has Cheryse in the upper right corner. She's delivering serious chops to Cheryse's poor chest, turning it more and more red. Reign then delivers some body shots to Cheryse, causing her to collapse and sit in the corner. Reign then starts stomping Cheryse, while Joey is on the outside of the ring yelling insults in Cheryse's ear. Reign pulls Cheryse out of the corner then hits the top rope for a moonsault. Reign misses as Cheryse rolls out of the way. Joey grabs a chair and attempts to enter the ring, distracting the ref. Joey secretly slides brass knuckles in to Reign but Cheryse gets to her feet first and grabs the weapon. Cheryse slides the knuckles on her hand and prepares to hit Reign as soon as she gets to her feet. The crowd goes wild as Vixen enters the ring behind Cheryse and taps her on the shoulder. Vixen is basically telling Cheryse to give up the weapon and to wrestle Reign fair, 1 on 1. Cheryse slaps Vixen and flips her hair. Then she puts her hand in Vixen's face, basically telling her to shut up. Cheryse turns back to Reign but Vixen taps her on the shoulder again. Cheryse, annoyed, turns back around and right into a high Nasty Kick from Vixen. Cheryse is out cold. Vixen mimics Cheryse's hair flip, then exits the ring. Reign is climbing to the top rope as the ref looks on, after finally getting Joey to calm down.. Reign hits a shooting star press on Cheryse as the ref counts the 3. Reign wins!!

Vixen enters the ring as Joey and Reign hug and leave. Vixen asks for a mic. She stands over Cheryse

Vixen: I'm tired of the bullshit here. Watching all these nobodies come in and win 1 match and suddenly they are "Queen of the Ring". There's only 1 "Queen" in this here ring and it's me. Unfortunately, Cheryse learned that the hard way. Vixen kicks Cheryse's lifeless body. Look at this trash, Tank. and she had the nerve to put her filthy hands on me. Vixen gets down on one knee and leans right into Cheryse's emotion-less face. Well, Cheryse, you will learn payback is a bitch when you face me, #1 Dominant Female, in a No DQ match. See ya there. Vixen slaps Cheryse's lifeless body. She exits the ring and heads up the ramp, hand in hand with Tank, leaving Cheryse laid out in ring.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 2:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 5:42 am

woah my Cheryse is a bitch but Reign is even bitchier I'm loving this fued, great matches Vixen
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 11:23 pm

WOW!!! Great job Vixen!!!! Keep up the good work, you're really talented.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: A hype for Vixen's next match,   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 11:13 am

*Cheryse's theme plays and she walks down to the ring with a microphone*

Cheryse: I would like to comment on my mixed tag team match soon, it's gonna be Reign & Joey vs. Me & myself
I've been booked a rather brutal handi-cap match in my view, well I'm not going to stand for that...without further ado let me introduce to you my partner... NCD!

*NCD's music plays and he walks down to the ring and stands by Cheryse*

NCD: well Cheryse i have to say you're looking mighty fine tonight... *Cheryse smiles plays with her hair* bit in preperation for our match I'm giving Cheryse a work out tonight against her old "partner" Reign.

Cheryse: that's right Reign I'm gonna kick your ass for what you did, "trash" just stepped up her game!

*Reign's music plays and she walks down to the ring*

Cheryse begins immediately with the attack on Reign, kicking her and pulling her hair, Reign manages to break free and push Cheryse away from her, Cheryse now charges at Reign but is taken down with a clothesline, Reign is bringing in those mounted punches to Cheryse and the referee has to pull her off of her, Cheryse rolls out of the ring & NCD distracts the referee while Reign chases after Cheryse, Cheryse climbs back in the ring, Reign follows and Cheryse sprays hair spray into the face of Reign, Reign is blinded and rubs her eyes but Cheryse kicks her in the stomach and takes Reign to the corner, Lucha DDT... Reign is out 1...2...3! Cheryse wins by cheating as usual.

*Cheryse grabs a paper bag and places it over Reign's head and Cheryse's theme plays and her & NCD walk off

Last edited by Hen on Wed 22 Apr 2009, 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 11:40 am

I LOVE the hairspray into the ddt combo, it very Lana Star-ish.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 11:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 12:44 pm

nice job
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 1:11 pm

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:51 pm

No DQ

Cheryse (w/ NCD) vs Vixen (w/Tank)
Commentators: Reign and Joey

Cheryse's music hits and she steps on the ramp, flips her hair and proceeds to the ring.

Reign: I cant stand this bitch
Joey: dont worry, you'll get your hands on her soon.

Vixen's music hits as spotlight hits the stage. Out come Vixen, arm in arm with Tank. She eyes the crowd then the couple walks towards the ring, Vixen glaring at Cheryse.

Reign: there's someone i cant wait to face..

Vixen enters the ring and spears Cheryse down before the bell even rings. Vixen begins hammering Cheryse with right hands as the ref rings the bell and tries to break it up. Vixens climbs off of Cheryse and backs up as Cheryse gets to her feet. Suddenly, Tank enters the ring and clotheslines Cheryse as Vixen climbs the top rope.

J.R.: This is a bit unfair although it is NoDQ
Reign: that bitch doesnt deserve fairness.
Joey: lmao

Vixen hits Cheryse with a moonsault as NCD enters the ring and trades blows with Tank. Tank whips NCD to the outside and both guys continue to fight out there. Vixen goes for the cover but amazingly Cheryse kicks out at the last second. Cheryse rolls to her stomach and slowly tries to gather herself as Vixen exits the ring and comes back with a barb wire bat. Vixen stands behind Cheryse with the most evil look you can imagine, as Cheryse gets to her feet and turns around, only to be hit square in the mouth with the bat. Cheryse starts to bleed as she falls on her face.

J.R.: Bah gawd! She's bleeding.
Reign: good, but what i do to her will be far worse.

Vixen grabs Cheryse by her hair and climbs on her back and chokes her with the barb wire bat. The ref can only watch due to the No DQ rules. Vixen stops choking Cheryse as Tank slips in a paddle. Vixen grabs the paddle and pulls Cheryse's shorts down, exposing her thong. Vixen begins to spank Cheryse as Cheryse tries to squirm away. The crowd goes wild as Vixen finally lets Cheryse go and she crawls away, rubbing her butt in pain. Vixen stands up and motions for Cheryse to come get her. Cheryse gets to her feet and runs at Vixen, hitting her with a hurricanara. Then hammers Vixen a bit before getting to her feet and tossing Vixen in a corner. She rams Vixen's face into the top turnbuckle for a bit before Vixen stops her and turns around and slaps Cheryse. Then Vixen charges at Cheryse and face plants her by her hair. Tank tosses a chair in to Vixen. She lays it down and grabs Cheryse and DDTs her right onto the chair. Vixen gets to her feet and turns around to suddenly see NCD, who hits Vixen with brass knuckles, knocking her out cold. Tank enters the ring, then clotheslines and powerbombs NCD to the outside as Cheryse makes the cover. Tank grabs her before the ref can get a 3 count. Tank powerbombs Cheryse and lays Vixen on top of her. The ref counts the 3 and Vixen wins.

Tank rolls Vixen out of the ring and scoops her up and carries her out. Meanwhile, Reign enters the ring and tells the ref to ring the bell again. He's reluctant until Joey begins to approach him. He rings the bell to start a new match and Reign places one foot on Cheryse. The ref counts the 3 again. Reign tells the ref to raise her hand. He does, then she snatches away and begins to make out with Joey.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:50 am

you've been waiting to get your hands on Cheryse haven't you *does glare face* lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 6:11 pm

wow this is awsome SV
i demand a match with JOEY lol write it up smile
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 2:34 pm

......................................spam.......................................................................

Last edited by Hen on Tue 05 May 2009, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 12:12 am

Triple Threat - Falls Count Anywhere

Tank (w/Vixen) vs Dr. LL vs Joey (w/Reign)
Commentators: NCD, J.R. and Bone Breaker

Tank's music hits first. He is accompanied by Vixen who is carrying the same barbed wire bat used to bust open Cheryse a week ago.

J.R.: That is one evil woman. She has a really bad mean streak.

LL's music hits next and he's seen approaching the ramp solo, no lovely lady on his arm.

J.R.: this is his debut match. according to my sources he requested a match with Joey, but since Joey was scheduled to face Tank, the GM just decided to make it Triple Threat.

Joey's music hits

J.R.: here's the man of the hour, it seems.

Joey heads down the ramp with the lovely Reign on his arm. Reign is carrying a steel chair.

NCD: wonder what the chair is for, although i honestly dont give a fuck.
J.R.: careful, NCD, there are kids hearing this!
NCD: meh

suddenly, the lights go out in the arena...

Bones: What the hell-

When they come back on, Reign and Joey are laid out on the ramp. Cheryse and a man in a hockey mask are standing over them.

J.R.: Bah gawd! They've been laid out!

Cheryse is gloating with a huge grin, looking down at Reign. The man in the mask pulls it off to reveal he's Hen.

NCD: i wonder what's going on.

Cheryse picks up the chair Reign was holding and heads toward the ring, her eyes focused on Vixen. Vixen clutches the barbed wire bat and motions Cheryse to enter the ring. Hen grabs Cheryse as she reaches the apron and whispers something in her ear. She gives an evil grin and nods to him, then they head up the ramp.

Tank and Vixen look at each other, and LL, stumped at what just happened.

Bones: it seems everyone wants a piece of Joey..

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sat 20 Jun 2009, 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 1:06 am

I can't wait to see what happens next
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 11:18 pm

Intergender Mixed Tag

Cheryse & Hen vs Reign & Joey
special commentators: Vixen, Tank and LL

Cheryse and Hen are already in the ring as Reign and Joey's music hits. Reign is carrying a chair. She looks super pissed as she stares down Cheryse.

The match starts with Cheryse and Reign. Reign dives for Cheryse and Cheryse stops her with a drop toe hold. She puts Reign in a headlock and lifts her up. Reign reverses it into a northern lights suplex pin. Ref only get a 2 count as Cheryse kicks out. Reign drops a quick elbow on Cheryse then drags her to their corner and tags in Joey. Joey enters the ring with a springboard leg drop from the top rope. Hen looks worried as Joey puts the boots to Cheryse. Joey attempts an elbow but Cheryse rolls out of the way and slowly crawls towards her corner. Joey gets to his feet fast and stops Cheryse with a kick to the midsection. Joey, then grabs her by the hair and attempts to drag Cheryse back to Reign in the corner but Cheryse low blows him, sending Joey to his knees, and gets the tag to Hen. Hen comes in as Joey is getting to his feet but Hen drops him with a dropkick. Hen begins to stomp Joey as LL suddenly comes to around the ring. Hen drags Joey to the ropes and begins to choke him. The ref breaks it up and Hen argues, distracting the ref. Meanwhile, LL begins to choke Joey on the ropes. Reign hops off the apron and runs around the ring and hits LL with a bodysplash. Cheryse sneaks into the ring and gives Joey her hairflip DDT as the ref finally stops worrying about Hen. Hen makes the cover, with his feet on the ropes, and gets the 3 just as Reign is sliding in ring to stop it.

Reign looks pissed as she hits the mat a few times then goes to check on Joey. Cheryse heads to the announce table, with a huge smirk on her face and tries to provoke Vixen. It doesnt work until Cheryse attempts to sit in Tank's lap. That sets Vixen off as she spears Cheryse and the 2 girls begin catfighting outside the ring. They roll around back and forth until Cheryse is on top. Hen pulls her off and Tank grabs Vix. The 2 girls are still shouting profanities at each other as Hen, laughing, drags Cheryse towards the ramp...

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Fri 08 May 2009, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 8:11 am

lol, Love it Vix especially the fact LL came down to help, although he probably wasn't helping me in particular as much as he was attacking Joey but he still helped, Thanks LL.

You always write brilliant matches Vixen, lol! Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 393305
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 6:56 am

Reign vs Vixen
Commentators: Tank and Bones

The match starts with both ladies in ring. Reign dives at Vixen and spears her down and starts to catfight with her. The ladies roll around the ring which results in Vixen's top coming off.

J.R.: Good God!
Bones: Chill, J.R. I dont want to have to break your face, old man.
Tank: lol
J.R.: I'm cool. I'm fine.

Vixen slides out of the ring to regroup as Reign dives over the top rope, hitting Vixen with a bodysplash. Reign rolls over then gets to her feet first. She puts the boots to Vix as the ref is counting the 10 count. Reign dives back in ring and Vixen slides in after her, slowly. Reign drops the elbow on Vixen then stands over her, smacking Vix in the face, yelling, "What's wrong with you?" Vixen pokes Reign in the eye which causes Reign to back up and straighten out her eyesight. Vix hops to her feet and pulls out a small chain. She sneaks up on Reign and wraps the chain around Reign's neck, choking her. Reign drops to her knees. Vixen hits the ropes and hits Reign with a shining wizard. Vixen shows off to the crowd as Reign tries to regroup, the ref checking on her. Vixen turns around into another spear from Reign. Reign begins to climb the ropes as Vixen is slow to her feet. Reign motions for Vix to turn around. The crowd is going wild. Vixen turns right into a Lou Thesz press from Reign and Reign begins to drill Vix with right hands. Reign hops to her feet and motions Vix to get up. Vixen gets to her feet and is met with a kick to the gut. Then a DDT from Reign. Reign heads up the ropes and hits Vixen with a Shooting Star Press. The ref counts the 3. Reign wins!!

Bones: What!?
Tank: I cant believe this...
J.R.: well that's the match folks...

Tank goes to ringside to roll Vixen out of the ring. He and Bones help Vixen walk out, all the while Vix is glaring at Reign, who is celebrating in ring.
Back to top Go down
CM Naked
Main Eventer
CM Naked

Male
Number of posts : 800
Job/hobbies : Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:51 am

Do me vs all the woman in WD
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 10:06 pm

Reign(c) vs Vixen (title match)
Commentators: Tank, J.R. and King

Reign comes to the ring with her title belt on her shoulder. She grabs the mic.

Reign: I'm not wrestling this match because Vix just isnt on my level. She doesnt deserve this title match or any match vs me. She's just a-!

Vixen emerges from the crowd with Tank and slides in the ring behind Reign, tossing Reign to the mat by her hair. The ref rings the bell as Tank goes to sit at the announce table. Reign tries to crawl away but Vixen grabs her feet and pulls her back in, then straddles her. Vixen begins to slap and choke Reign until the ref makes a 4 count, forcing Vixen to stop. Vixen stands up and pulls Reign to her feet, then irish whips her into lower left the corner. Vixen climbs to the 2nd rope then begins to punch Reign, close fist, while the crowd counts her punches. Reign stops Vix at "8" and pushes her off the apron. Reign takes a minute to catch her breath and then hits Vix with a lionsault. Reign goes for the cover, but the ref is too busy making eyes at this hot brunette in the front row. Reign gets up and drags Vixen to her feet. They exchange right hands until Reign kicks Vix in the stomach and then DDTs her. Reign hits the top rope and then a moonsault as the ref finally turns around. Reign makes the cover, 1..2..3! Reign retains her title! The ref raises her hand.

Tank goes ringside to pull Vixen out of the ring. But, she pushes him away. Vixen gets to her feet, behind Reign and dropkicks Reign into the ropes as Tank cheers her on. Vixen grabs Reign by the hair and DDTs Reign onto her title belt. Vixen lays the title belt across Reign and then walks out, with a proud smile on her face.

J.R: I dont think this is over, King. Not by a longshot.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:25 pm

vix i think ive decided you should write a royal rumble with all the members shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:27 pm

Damn...that would be kinda hard...

i wonder who should win...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:33 pm

hmmmmm difficult choice rewally Suspect
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:35 pm

now to pick 30 members...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:43 pm

hmmm, id go with the most active members
i actually think Chiquitta or w.e the member is called. the member has just turned back up smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:47 pm

Blue
Dead
Mia
CP
Joey
Keri
KJ
Tank
Reign
Vixen
KiwiKevin
LL
MKGT
Angelmessiah
janine
Bones
Serial
Hailey
Edgegore
Cocokola
quisee
Nitro Girl
Angelwilliamsfan (MeShell)

who else..

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Fri 18 Sep 2009, 11:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:55 pm

why am i soooo far down shifty

cant think of anyone else though maybe it should be a 20 man Suspect
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:57 pm

lol that isnt the order or anything.

plus i think i will write something special for Blue lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 12:05 am

WD 25 person Royal Rumble

J.R.: well here we are. We’ve reached the match of the night, the main event. WD’s very own 25 person Royal Rumble.

King: Yeah, I can’t wait to see what happens in this match.

J.R.: Me either, King. Howard Finkle is in the ring now.

Fink: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for WD’s Royal Rumble match. We’ll start with 2 participants and every 60 seconds, a new opponent will enter the match. We’ll keep going until every person has made their way to the ring. The only way to be eliminated from this match is to be tossed over the top rope and both your feet touch the floor.
Crowd goes wild

Nitro Girl’s music hits first. She skips down to the ring, waving to the crowd.

King: wow they love her here, J.R. But who wouldn’t? She’s adorable and sweet. I could hug her.

J.R.: she is definitely loved, but still, she did draw unlucky number 1. I wouldn’t want to be her right now.

Nitro shadowboxes in the ring a little, while watching the ramp, anxious to meet her first opponent.

Suddenly, Paparazzi by Lady Gaga blasts through the speakers.

King: well we know who this is.

Blue dances out on stage. He poses for pics, then runs to the ring.

Bell rings.

Blue and Nitro lock up in the center of the ring. Nitro reverses it into a hammerlock on Blue. Blue then sends her to the mat with a snapmare takeover. He then dropkicks Nitro in the back.

Meanwhile the clock counts down: 5…4…3…2…1.

Blue send Nitro into the corner and proceeds to hit her with vicious slaps to the chest.
RVD’s intro music hits and KJ comes running down to the ring. He immediately targets Blue. He pulls Blue from the corner and begins to drill him repeatedly with right hands. The last one sends Blue to the mat on his ass. KJ motions for Nitro’s help. They double suplex Blue, then Nitro superkicks KJ. Nitro hits a lionsault on Blue, then stands him up and irish whips him over the top rope. Blue hangs on and saves himself on the apron. Blue and Nitro exchange right hands as KJ gets to his feet. KJ dropkicks Nitro into Blue, sending him flying to the floor, below.

J.R.: well that’s our first elimination. Better luck next time, Blue.

Nitro spears KJ, then begins to kick him as he lays on the ground helpless.

The clock ticks down: 5…4…3…2…1. The buzzer sounds but no music plays.

Nitro begins to look up the ramp wondering where he next opponent is. Suddenly, Serial stands up from behind the announcer’s table.

King: What the fuck!?

Serial enters the ring behind Nitro and just stands behind her. Nitro is oblivious to him. Just as Nitro turns around and Serial prepares to strike her, KJ hits Serial with a side Russian leg sweep. KJ and Nitro continue to put the boots to Serial. Then Nitro gets Serial to his feet and sends him to the corner. KJ runs to the corner and hits Serial with a bodysplash.

The clock ticks away: 5…4…3…2…1.

Nitro takes Serial and sends him over the top rope. Serial hangs on to the rope, standing on the ring apron. He thinks he’s safe and poses to the crowd. Meanwhile, KJ and Nitro double dropkick him to the matt.

J.R.: So long, Serial

“I smoke, I drank” hits the speakers and MKGT slowly stumbles to the ring. His eyes are glazed over so everyone can tell he’s higher than the sky.

King: wow J.R. I’m surprised he even remembered he had a match tonight.

MKGT enters the ring and KJ approaches him waving his hands in MKGT’s face. MKGT takes a step back then kicks KJ to the gut and gives him a DDT. Nitro runs towards MKGT, but he ducks it and holds the top rope down, sending Nitro to the floor with her own momentum.

J.R.: maybe he wasn’t as high as we thought, King

MKGT stands KJ up and blows smoke in his face. KJ begins to cough and gag. MKGT grabs KJ and tosses him over the top rope. MKGT goes to sit in a corner, continuing to smoke.

The clock ticks away: 5…4…3…2…1.. The buzzer sounds.

J.R.: Business is about to pick up.

Nickelback blasts through the speakers and Bones makes his way to the ring, looking serious and focused.

King: uh oh. The Bone Breaker is here

Bones enters the ring as MKGT gets to his feet. MKGT takes a swing at Bones. Bones ducks it and replies with a hard chop to MKGT’s chest. Then another and another. Bones sends MKGT to the ropes, then hits him with a shoulderblock.

The clock begins to tick again: 5…4…3…2…1 The buzzer sounds.

King: here we go

KiwiKevin makes his way to the ring.

MKGT is slow to get to one knee and is met with a shining wizard by Bones. KiwiKev enters the ring and lowblows Bones from behind. KiwiKev then stands up MKGT and irish whips him over the top rope and down to the floor. Bones is back to his feet, looking pissed as Kev turns around, feeling proud of himself. Kev turns around and sees Bones is highly pissed. He tries to beg Bones not to hurt him.

Meanwhile, the clock counts down again, 5…4…3…2…1 The buzzer sounds and CM Keane runs to the ring.

King: wow haven’t seen him in awhile.

Keane enters the ring and attempts a double clothesline on Bones and Kev. Unfortunately Keane is no match for them and falls on his ass. Bones and Kev shrug and then both of them pick up Keane and toss him out of the ring.

J.R.: Cya Keane, thanks for coming

After Kev watches Keane walk back up the ramp, he turns around right into a superkick from Bones. Bones begins to stomp Kev. He stands Kev up to irish whip him, but Kev reverses and sends Bones into the corner. Kev hits Bones with a high knee in the corner.

The clock: 5…4…3…2…1 The buzzer goes off and music hits the speakers. Tank and Vixen make their way to the ring.

J.R.: I wonder which of them is the next participant.

King: oh baby I hope it’s Vix

J.R.: of course you do, King.

Tank enters the ring as Vix watches on the outside. Kev waves at Vix and she winks at him. Tank gets pissed and clotheslines Kev, then stomps him. Bones emerges from the corner and superkicks Tank. Vix looks worried on the outside. Bones stands up Kev and sends him to the ropes, but Kev holds on. Bones falls to mat after the failed dropkick attempt. Tank grabs Bones and gives him a neckbreaker, then hits the corner. Tank climbs to the top rope and hits Bones with a moonsault. Kev dropkicks Tank once he gets to his feet and grabs Bones, setting him up for a DDT. Bones reverses and send kev to the ropes, but Kev stops himself from going over. Bones goes for his famous superkick but Kev ducks and leaves Bones sitting on the top rope, in a very uncomfortable position.

The clock pops up on the titan tron once more: 5…4…3…2…1 The buzzer goes off and soon Vix’s music hits the speakers.

J.R.: Well this is interesting.

Vix enters the ring as Bones is dropkicked off the ropes and out of the match. Kev and Tank then lock up in the middle of the ring as Vix stands in the corner watching. Tank hits a neckbreaker on Kev and tells Vix to climb to the top. Vix is hesitant but eventually she does. She hits a shooting star on Kev. Tank stands Kev up and hits him with a few right hands and then sends him over the top rope. Kev and Tank exchange forearms and then Tank attempts to push Kev off the apron. Suddenly Vix comes from behind and sends Tank over the top rope along with Kev. Both men falling to the floor. Kev gets to his feet and looks shocked, as does Tank. But soon both guys applaud Vix and head towards the back.

The buzzer sounds, alerting Vix of her next opponent. Reign’s music hits.

Vix: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 2q322x1

King: Vix doesn’t look too pleased, does she, J.R.?

J.R.: Just read her lips, King.

King: I can’t right now, J.R. Sexy Reign is here!! WooHoo!!! All hail our sexy women’s champ!

Reign runs to the ring and is met with boots from Vix when she enters. Reign gets to her feet and ducks Vix’s right hand, then spears Vix to the mat.

J.R.: I’ll bet Reign is still fired up from that DDT she received from Vix a few weeks ago.

The 2 girls catfight some more, then Reign gets Vix to her feet and walks her to the corner. Reign bangs Vix’s head into the top turnbuckle a few times before Vix reverses and bangs Reign’s head into the turnbuckle. Vix then tries to crawl away but Reign grabs her leg. Vix gets to her feet and hits Reign with an enziguiri.

The buzzer sounds again and Edgegore makes his way to the ring. But he doesn’t seem to be in too much of a hurry, watching Reign and Vix square off.

Edgegore stands on the outside as the ladies fight. Vix, feeling proud of herself, stands Reign up and sets her up for a DDT. She showboats to the crowd, does a hairflip and prepares to lay Reign out. Reign blocks it and reverses it, flipping Vix over her head. Vix is slow to her feet as Reign waits in anticipation. Reign kicks Vix to the gut and then mocks her with a hairflip of her own, then DDTs Vix to the mat. Vix is out cold. Reign drags Vix to the ropes and gets Vix to her feet. She dumps Vix’s lifeless body over the top rope as the crowd goes wild. Edgegore enters the ring.

King: oh no, Vixie! I’ll give her CPR!

5…4…3…2…1 The buzzer sounds and Cocokola’s music hits and she’s accompanied to the ring by her school buddy, quisee.

King: WooHoo!! More gorgeous babes!!

Cocokola enters the ring as Edgegore backs up, allowing the ladies to face off.

J.R.: This is Cocokola’s first match and she’s in there with the champ. How exciting.

Cocokola and Reign shake hands then square up. Reing goes for a right hand and Cocokola ducks behind Reign. Reign turns around into a right hand from Cocokola. Then a left, then a right, a left, a right and then a final left that sends Reign to the mat. Cocokola hits Reign with a standing moonsault next. Then she drops a knee on Reign’s head.

King: wow this Cocokola is impressive, beautiful and powerful.

The buzzer sounds and some metal music hits. Dead makes his way to the ring, slowly. He’s looking super confident.

J.R.: there he is, the Deadman

Cocokola gets Reign to her feet and sends her into the corner. Edgegore is sitting in a corner of the ring watching as Dead stands on the outside. Quisee is also still at ringside cheering on his classmate. Cocokola hits Reign with some hard chops. Then she climbs to the top rope, lifting Reign off the matt and choking her. She chokes her twice before Reign kicks Cocokola in the head. Cocokola falls off the top rope, but her feet are wrapped around Reign, leaving her dangling on the outside. Reign tries to pry Cocokola’s legs off as Dead sneaks in the ring from behind and tosses Reign over the rope, eliminating her and Cocokola at once.

The buzzer sounds and Joey comes running towards the ring.

Joey enters the ring and is met with a clothesline from Dead. Edgegore then hits Dead with a body splash from the top rope. Edgegore gets Joey to his feet and irish whips him to the corner. He sends Dead into the same corner. Edgegore attempts to bodysplash them but Dead ducks and sends Edgegore out of the ring, over the ropes and to the floor. Dead slowly makes his way out of the corner, as Joey comes from behind and hits Dead with the backstabber. Joey gives Dead a leg drop. Joey then heads to the top rope. He poses for the crowd which proves to be a mistake, because Dead rolls out of the way of Joey’s moonsault, leaving Joey to crash to the matt.

The buzzer sounds and Quisee heads back down the ramp. He’s next in this match.

Quisee enters and immediately goes for Dead. He stands Dead up and gives him a few right hands, leaving Dead resting on the ropes. Quisee goes for the big boot but Dead ducks it and lowers the rope. Quisee is stuck on the top rope as Joey goes for a bodysplash on Dead. Dead catches Joey, but stumbles a bit, bumping into Quisee, who falls to the floor outside the ring. Dead gives Joey an Oklahoma slam.

The buzzer sounds and MeShell makes her way to the ring. She rolls her eyes to the crowd as she walks.

Dead just stands in the ring awaiting MeShell. Joey has rolled over to the side to catch his breath. MeShell enters the ring and her and Dead begin arguing. MeShell eventually slaps Dead and that sets him off. He gives MeShell a right hand and then a samoan drop. Then Dead picks her up and tosses her out of the ring. Joey is back on his feet now. Joey and Dead are now staring eye to eye again.

5…4…3…2..1…Angelmessiah’s music hits. Angel makes his way to the ring next.

Angel enters the ring and all 3 men stare each other down. Joey motions to Angel that they should work together against Dead. Angel nods and the two head towards Dead. Suddenly, Angel dropkicks Joey and Dead clotheslines Angel. Dead gets Angel up and sends him into a corner. He attempts a body splash but Angel reverses with a boot to the face.

5…4…3…2…1 the buzzer sounds and Keri heads down the ramp, waving to her fans.

Angel gives Dead a DDT and then is met with a clothesline from Joey. Joey then RKOs Keri as she enters the ring. Joey tosses Keri to the outside. Joey stands at the ropes laughing and then Angel dropkicks Joey over the rope and out of the match. Angel turns around and ducks Dead’s attempted clothesline. Angel attempts to toss Dead over the top but Dead lands on the apron. Angel tries to push Dead off the apron.

5…4…3…2…1 the buzzer sounds and at first there’s no music, then we see Eaglesfan07 make his way to the ring in a Donovan McNabb jersey.

Eaglesfan07 runs right to the ring. He pulls Angel off of Dead and clotheslines him. Eaglesfan07 then stands for a sec, then suddenly dropkicks his brother, Dead, right off the apron. He goes over to Angel and sends him to the corner. Eaglesfan gives Angel some kicks to the gut and then sets him on the top rope. Eaglesfan then hits Angel with a superplex from the top rope. Both men suffered from that move.

5…4…3…2…1 the buzzer sounds and Hailey makes her way to the ring, accompanied by LL.

King: oh baby! Hailey is here. When’s she gonna drop LL, and get with a hero like me?!

J.R.: shrug

Hailey approaches ringside with LL and they just watch the action from there. Angel gets to his feet first and hits a leg drop on Eaglesfan. He attempts a move from off the ropes but he’s tripped up by LL. LL acts as if he did nothing and Hailey laughs. Angel gets to his feet and goes over to the ropes and grabs LL by the hair, pulling him inside. He gives LL a series of chops that send him back over the top rope and out of the ring. Hailey watches in concern. She runs to LL’s side to comfort him.

5…4…3…2…1 The buzzer sounds and CP heads to the ring next, accompanied by Mia.

Mia stands on the outside as CP enters the match and is immediately double teamed by Eaglesfan and Angel. CP responds with a double clothesline. CP tosses Eaglesfan over the top rope. He catches himself on the apron, but then Mia pulls his legs out from under him, sending him to the floor. Eaglesfan immediately gets to his feet and yells at Mia. CP gives Angel the Alabama Slam to the outside of the ring, then heads over to the ropes to see what is going on. Noticing Mia could be in trouble, CP climbs over the top rope and out of the ring, eliminating himself, to help Mia.

5…4….3….2….1 the buzzer sounds again and Janine makes her way to the ring. She seems sure of herself and very confident as struts to the ring. Janine’s splits intro mirrors shades of WWE diva Melina.

King: oh….my….god, J.R. That is the best intro ever!!!! Melina’s got nothing on Janine.

CP chases Eaglesfan up the ramp and out of the building as Hailey sneaks into the ring behind Janine. She hits Janine with a double axe handle from behind, knocking Janine to her knees. Then Hailey gives Janine a stiff kick to the back of the head. Hailey stands Janine up and prepares to snapmare her over her shoulder Janine reverses it and sends Hailey into the corner, chest first.
King: don’t hurt the puppies!!

5…4…3…2….1 the buzzer goes off and LL’s gangsta rap hits loud through the speakers.

LL, still at ringside, enters the ring and dropkicks Janine from behind. He then goes to sit in the corner, after evening up the playing field for Hailey. Hailey gets Janine in a headlock and goes for a bulldog. Janine pushes Hailey off and Hailey lands hard on her butt. Janine stands Hailey up and gives her a Glam Slam. Janine then irish whips Hailey over the top rope and out of the ring. Janine turns around to face LL. LL begins to back up, begging Janine not to hit him. LL holds out his hand to shake Janine’s. Janine swats it away and sends LL to the ropes. He reverses her and sends her to the ropes. LL attempts a side slam but Janine reverses it into a huricanara. LL jumps to his feet and stumbles into the corner. Janine follows and is met with a big boot. LL then sets Janine up for a powerbomb and attempts to powerbomb her out of the ring. Janine holds on with her legs firmly around LL's neck.

Suddenly the buzzer sounds as we have 1 last participant left in this match. But there’s no music.

Mia comes through the crowd and enters the ring. She sees Janine dangling from LL’s neck, trying to send him out of the match. Mia runs over and grabs LL’s feet, sending both him and Janine to the floor. Mia has won the match.

Fink: Ladies and Gentlemen, here’s your winner of the WD Royal Rumble, Mia!!!!!

The crowd erupts.

LL and Janine stand on the outside, looking pissed. CP comes out to congratulate Mia. They hug and embrace in the ring.

J.R.: wow, King. That was one interesting Royal Rumble.

King: Janine!! Over here Janine!! I’ll console you!!

J.R.: oh brother, will you stop?

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Thu 04 Feb 2010, 3:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 12:08 am

^You are too good at these. I love them, I cant wait for more.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 12:24 am

LMFAO, this is great.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 12:29 am

u....r.....AWESOME!!!!!

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 37938
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 12:29 am

Look out Janine. I'm coming for you.
Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 844142
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 12:31 am

Eek HOW DARE YOU ELIMINATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh Argh But anyway this was AWESOME!!!! I TRULY DID LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 1:33 am

Oh my damn, that must have taken forever to type. I scurried through it but I'll read it soon and give my thoughts on it:)
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 1:47 am

why did i have to go out like that lol this was really good great job
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 2:12 am

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 869384 Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 727800 Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 303862
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 2:15 am

What happened to that Angel guy, did he get Alabama Slammed outside the ring or is he still in the ring
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 2:21 am

angelmessiah wrote:
What happened to that Angel guy, did he get Alabama Slammed outside the ring or is he still in the ring

outside the ring.

It's fixed now. sorry.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 2:23 am

good job
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 2:30 am

i liked it!! good job writing it!!! smile
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 2:32 am

u like it because u won lol j/k vix it was really good great job
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 3:00 am

lmao, that was pretty epic
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:11 am

Very Cool Vixen
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 6:07 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

The buzzer sounds, alerting Vix of her next opponent. Reign’s music hits.

Vix: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 2q322x1

King: Vix doesn’t look too pleased, does she, J.R.?

J.R.: Just read her lips, King.

POST OF THE FUCKING MONTH VIX
Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 97925 Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 97925 Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 97925

and Suspect why was i a heel....WOOO CAME 2ND...or 3RD shifty

damn Mia
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 2:15 pm

well LL you've always been a tweener...but then it was either Hailey or Janine to be heel. and Janine is a total sweetheart plus Hailey is a Maryse fan, so figured make Hailey heel...and you're her partner..and Janine can be the face.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sun 20 Sep 2009, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 2:32 pm

hahah still EPIC post

and woot im aheel.....and i nearlly won...typical babyface...Mia is John Cena shifty of sorts
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 8:56 pm

I should have lasted alot longer...Lol, but I still kicked Ass.. because that's what I do`
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 8:35 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Nitro shadowboxes in the ring a little, while watching the ramp, anxious to meet her first opponent.

Suddenly, Paparazzi by Lady Gaga blasts through the speakers.

King: well we know who this is.

Blue dances out on stage. He poses for pics, then runs to the ring.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 97925 ROTFLMO. I spit juice all over my laptop as soon as I got to that part about Blue (you have a real talent). Vince would be so lucky if he could have you in his Creative team. Can't wait to read more.

Thanks for keeping my character true to the real me. I would always chill while the ladies catfight Of course, bieng the gentleman that I am, I would step in and stop the fight.......eventuallyVixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen 888630.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyMon 21 Sep 2009, 9:28 am

lol at eventually.
im very tempted to make everyone on svr09 and do a royal rumble that way, and just write the match
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 12:04 am

lol go ahead that would be cool i better win lol j/k no really i better win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen Empty

Back to top Go down

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next