Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen

Go down 
+26
King Silva
X
REIGNBOW
Queen Mintz
KJ
KTV-Time
Paul Wyatt
Jordan H.
Edgegore
MkGtOmEr
Angelus
Dead
Mia
angelmessiah
nitro girl
Bone Breaker
Blue Ryder
Eric
C.O.C.O
Princess Keri
janine
CM Naked
The LL Father
Did You Miss Her?
Hen(atlastmeagain)
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 5:49 am

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
hahah still EPIC post

and woot im aheel.....and i nearlly won...typical babyface...Mia is John Cena Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 519154 of sorts

oh gosh lol ... Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 519154
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 5:36 pm

Janine vs Hailey w/LL

Ref: Dead
Commentators: King and J.R.

Hailey's music hits first. Her and LL are met with boos as they make their way to the ring, but it doesnt seem to affect them at all.

King: omg J.R. I think she's looking at me!

J.R.: Sure she is, King.

Janine's music hits next and the crowd erupts. Janine waves to the crowd and makes her way to the ring, confidently. She climbs on the apron, does a splits and slowly slides under the bottom rope.

King: WOOHOO!!!!

Bell Rings

Hailey and Janine lock up in the middle of the ring as LL climbs to the outside. Janine forces Hailey to the corner. Hailey asks the ref to get Janine off of her, but Janine is hesitant. She seems eager to get her hands on Hailey. The ref finally breaks them up and Hailey sneaks in a cheapshot on Janine. Hailey sends Janine into the corner. She puts the boots to Janine. Janine falls into a sitting position and Hailey then hits her with a bronco buster. Hailey struts around the ring, feeling proud as LL cheers her on. Soon Janine emerges from the corner with a running clothesline on Hailey. Janine then hits her signatue standing moonsault. She goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. She picks Hailey up and tosses her outside the ring, to LL. LL goes to Hailey's side to assist her to her feet, but Janine hits them both with a flying crossbody over the top rope. Janine tries to stand Hailey up but Hailey rams Janine into the barracade on the outside, then dives into the ring. Hailey distracts the ref as LL puts the boots to Janine then tosses her into the ring. Hailey runs and slides over to Janine and goes for a quick victory. Janine kicks out at 2 and Hailey begins to choke her. The ref starts a 5 count causing Hailey to stop. Hailey stands Janine up and sends her to the ropes. Janine comes back off the ropes to the awaiting Hailey, but Janine reverses Hailey with a float over DDT. Both girls are down now. LL climbs up on the apron to distract the ref. Janine gets to her feet and begins to argue with LL, telling him to stop trying to interfere. Hailey slowly gets to her feet and runs at Janine. Janine ducks and Hailey runs right into LL, knocking him off the apron. LL hits his head on the barracade as Janine rolls up Hailey, but Hailey kicks out. Janine stands Hailey up and sets her up for her finisher, the Glam Slam. Janine picks Hailey up and right as she is about to slam her, Hailey reverses it into a roll up. 1...2...3! Hailey has the win! She dives outside the ring and grabs LL. They walk over to the bottom of the ramp and raise their hands in victory. Janine looks upset but not too fused by the situation.

King: that was a good match, J.R.

J.R.: Indeed it was, King
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 5:50 pm

WOOOO!
that was amazing Vix.

Told you I was coming Janine.
Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 363415
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 6:03 pm

Sucks that I was first one eliminated but I CAME OUT TP PAPARAZZI!!!! WHOOHOO! That was pretty fun, more<3333
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 6:37 pm

awsome
you have Jr and King down to a T
and since when did i beat up women shifty

I WANT A TITLE SHOT
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 2:05 am

LL, your match is coming. I think I might make it Triple threat. Wink

Vixen w/ Tank & Hailey w/LL vs Janine & Reign Tag Match

Commentators: J.R. & King

Vixen & Tank's music hits first. They walk to the ring, hand in hand while Vixen carries her barbed wire bat in her hand.

King: Vix!! Vix!! Over here!!
J.R.: I wonder what she's thinking with that bat, King.

Next is LL & Hailey. Hailey & LL stop on the top of the stage and pose. The crowd booes. Hailey, then, flips her hair, rolls her eyes, grabs LL's arm, and heads to the ring.

King: Wow J.R. this night just keeps getting better. Vix...then Hailey..I might not live through tonight!
J.R.: Calm down, King. Here, grab a glass of water.

Janine's music hits next. The crowd goes wild.

Janine: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 Anigif-1

As Janine approaches the apron, Vixen, Tank, Hailey and LL all exit on the opposite side and begin discussing strategy.

Reign's music hits last. She heads onto the ramp with her women's title proudly displayed on her shoulder. She runs down the ramp & slides in the ring as the crowd cheers on.

Reign: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 10xy0i8

Hailey & Vixen enter the ring as Reign & Janine move to their corner. The ref rings the bell and the match begins with Janine vs Vixen. Reign signals she wants the tag as Vixen waves her in. Janine tags in Reign and Vixen runs to her corner and tags in Hailey. Vixen obviously wants no part of Reign. Hailey and Reign lock up in the center of the ring. Reign pushes Hailey back to the corner. The ref gets in between both girls to break it up as Hailey pokes Reign in the eyes, gaining the upperhand. Hailey puts Reign in a headlock then goes for a bulldog, planting Reign in the middle of the ring. Hailey goes for the pin but Janine breaks it up, cheering Reign on. Hailey goes and tags in Vixen. Vixen enters the ring and stands over Reign. Vix dances a little bit before sitting on Reign in a very cocky pin attempt. Reign reverses it and rolls up Vix, who kicks out. Vix tries to crawl to her corner but Reign pulls her back. She stands Vix up, kicks her in the gut and then gives her a nice suplex. Reign goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Janine signals for the tag and Reign drags Vix to her corner and tags in Janine, isolating Vix from Hailey. Janine and Reign put the boots to Vix before Janine sets her on the top rope. Janine climbs the ropes and prepares to hit a huricanara off the top but Vix pushes her away, sending her crashing to the mat. Vix then jumps off the 2nd rope with a leg drop on Janine. Vix goes for the pin but somehow Janine kicks out.

J.R.: There's a lot of fight in that young lady.

Vix needs to make the tag but instead she stands Janine up and goes for a DDT. Janine blocks it and reverses it into a beautiful northern lights suplex. The ref counts but Vix gets her shoulder up at 2. Suddenly, LL climbs up on the apron. While the ref tries to get LL down, Tank tosses in the barbed wire bat to Vixen. Vix picks up her bat and attempts to hit Janine who ducks and spears Vixen. Janine slowly gets to her feet as LL climbs off the apron. Janine signals to Reign, asking the crowd if she should tag in the champ. The crowd goes wild as Reign gets the tag and climbs the top rope. Reign hits her top rope Moonsault on Vixen as Hailey enters the ring. Hailey is met with a Lou Thesz Press by Janine and both ladies roll to the outside catfighting. The ref is busy with LL on the apron, again, as Tank enters the ring behind Reign. Reign gets up to see what is going on and Tank surprises her with DDT. Tank then pulls Vixen on top of Reign and exits the ring as LL climbs off the apron. The ref, oblivious, sees Vixen making the cover and counts the 3. Hailey and Vixen win!

LL goes and pulls Hailey off of Janine as Tank grabs Vixen and carries her out. LL, Hailey and Tank, carrying Vixen, all stand on the ramp, feeling proud as Janine is checking on Reign in the ring.

J.R.: Those jezebels fight so dirty.
King: I love it when they play dirty, J.R.
J.R.: Rolling Eyes

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Thu 04 Feb 2010, 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 10:17 am

awsomes wooot woot
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 5:44 pm

WOO. I love this Stable of 4.
Go us ;>
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:36 pm

Good Match Vix. smile I cant wait for more.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 9:10 pm

Janine vs Hailey - #1 contender's match

Commentators: J.R. & King

Janine's music hits first. She skips out on stage happily as the crowd goes wild. She poses then jogs to the ring.

J.R.: There's everyone's fan favorite.
King: With looks like that, I can see why, Woo Hoo!!

Next out is Hailey, but she's not alone. She's accompanied by LL, Tank and Vixen. Vixen's carrying that trusty barbed wire bat.

J.R.: oh Christ. What are they doing here? this isnt their match.
King: While I agree they dont need to be here, I'm always happy to see Vixen. Woo!!!

Hailey enters the ring as the crowd booes. She flips her hair and rolls her eyes. LL is applauding her and cursing out the crowd.

*Bell Rings*

Hailey and Janine lock up in the center of the ring. Janine pushes Hailey down on her back. Hailey gets up slowly but runs to the corner and prepares to exit the ring. She tells the ref to back Janine up. The ref turns his back to Hailey as he tells Janine to back off. Hailey runs up behind the ref and hits Janine with a hard slap, then spears Janine to the mat. The girls roll around the ring catfighting before Hailey grabs Janine by the hair and pulls her into a corner. Hailey kicks Janine to the midsection 3 times and then slaps her again. She grabs janine into a headlock and then plants her with a bulldog. Hailey rolls Janine over for the 3 count but only get a count of 2. The crowd starts chanting "Janine! Janine! Janine!" Hailey sets Janine up for a suplex but Janine blocks it and sends Hailey into the ropes. Then Janine hits her with a dropkick. Hailey rolls out of the ring to LL. Vix and Tank walk over to check on her. As the 4 of them are talking Janine climbs to the 3rd rope and takes them all out with a bodysplash. The crowd goes wild. Janine grabs Hailey and tosses her into the ring. The ref is checking on Hailey as Janine is climbing on the apron to enter the ring. Just as Janine puts 1 foot in between the ropes, Vixen hits her with the barbed wire bat, cause Janine to fall off the apron. Vixen and Tank pick her up and toss her into the ring. Hailey runs to Janine and sets her up for a DDT. Hailey flips her hair and hits the hard DDT on Janine. Hailey goes for the 3 count. Janine somehow rolls her shoulder off the mat. Meanwhile, the crowd goes wild. Suddenly, Reign comes out of the crowd.

J.R.: Bah Gawd! It's the women's champ!
King: More puppies!!

She lowblows LL and Tank. Then hits Vixen with a Lou Thesz press on the outside and begins hammering away on Vixen. Meanwhile Hailey is distracted with all the chaos on the outside. Janine gets a quick roll up and the 3 count! Janine wins!! She rolls out of the ring and runs up the ramp as Reign runs to the ramp to meet her. Reign raises Janine's hand in victory. Vixen, Tank and LL are all in the ring with Hailey. The look of shock is on all their faces.

J.R.: Well, cant say I feel bad for them, they got what they deserved.
King: Yeah but J.R. I'd say this is all just getting started. On the plus side, Reign and Janine now have a date with destiny for that women's title.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 10:30 pm

close one.
Nice job Vixen.
Loved it <3
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 2:57 am

Dead should've owned all...ORAALLLLEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 2:59 am

Dead is retired. He's just here for referee duties lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 3:01 am

Fuck that! Dead needs to pull a Shane sewell and beat some candy asses across the ring, ORALE!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 3:02 am

well Dead's last match was the Royal Rumble I posted on like page 1 or 2 of this thread.

he did good there. lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 3:05 am

Dead > everybody else, period. ORAALLLEEEEEE!!! LOL

Let's get it crrraaaacckkiiinnnn'! whooooo!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 3:20 am

mainly it's just the girls I write about anyway. it's easier to keep track than to write for girls and guys.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 3:26 am

understood, vice versa on my side. on WR, I'm actually taking control of the Women's Division and Extreme (Hardcore) Division on a creative writing thread I'm the co-owner of; i write the action like male matches so i've grown comfortable with it
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 3:32 am

nice

yeah i like writing for the ladies and it's a little easier to keep track that way.

although, with the success of the Royal Rumble i wrote for WD, i might write another big match like that soon.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:31 am

Europretties (Steph and Tiffy) & Pandora vs Hailey, Kas and Cynbitch

Elimination Tag Team Match

Hailey's music hits first. She's accompanied by LL. The pair pose on the stage then roll their eyes at the booing crowd.

King: Yes, JR! This is the best part of my night! Puppies and Kittens, Woohoo!!
JR: Calm Down, King. Here, have some water.

Hailey approaches the ring apron.
Hailey: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 2pzgs4p
Then enters the ring. LL stands at ringside.

King: That's the best entrance ever, JR!

Kas and cynbitch's music hits next. They come out to the ring, arm in arm and head down the ramp. LL holds the ropes as they enter the ring.

JR: These ladies are good friends of Hailey's I've heard. I guess they are here to help her settle a personal score with her opponents tonight.

Pandora's music hits next. She comes out on stage, poses, flips her hair and then proceeds to the ring.

King: WooHoo!!! I think I've seen an angel, JR!
JR: She's no angel, King. That's a jezebel if I ever saw one.

Pandora is standing across the ring from Hailey, Kas and Cynbitch with a slight smirk on her face as he turns towards the ramp to await her partners.

Pandora: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 Wchik5

The Europretties, Steph and Tiffy, music hits next. They come out on stage and do their famous sweed bootyshake and then skip happily to the ring. The crowd is giving them a mixed reaction, some booes, some cheers.

King: I love the foreign beauties, JR.
JR: Oh i know you do, King.

All 6 ladies are in the ring and the bell rings. The match starts with Kas and Tiffy. LL yells something to Tiffy. Tiffy approaches the ropes, arguing back as Kas takes the advantage with a roll up from behind. 1..2..3! Tiffy Has been eliminated.

JR: oh wow! This doesnt look good for the europretties.
King: It's ok Tiffy! Come sit with me!
JR: Lord, will you stop?!

Pandora enters the ring next and runs toward Kas. Kas catches her with a droptoe hold and then a front face lock. She lifts Pandora to her feet in the head lock and then hits her with a suplex. Kas goes for the cover, 1...2... Pandora gets her shoulder up. Kas gets Pandora to her feet then whips her into the corner opposite Cynbitch and Hailey. Kas puts the boots to Pandora and makes the tag to Hailey. Hailey enters and they set Pandora up on the top rope. Hailey climbs the rope and goes for a huricanara. Pandora blocks it and Hailey falls on her stomach. She's slow to her feet and is met with a body slash by Pandora. Pandora goes for the pin. 1..2.. Hailey gets her shoulder up barely. Steph gets upset and tries to enter the ring. While the ref is busy telling her to get back on the apron, Kas comes in and pulls Hailey closer to their corner. The ref gets Steph on the apron as Hailey makes the tag to Cynbitch. Pandora is reaching for the corner when Cynbitch drops the elbow on her. Cynbitch gets Pandora to her feet and sends her to the ropes. She sets up for a back body drop, but Pandora reverses into a DDT. she collapses on Cynbitch. The ref makes the count. 1..2..3! Cynbitch is eliminated.

JR: Well this ought to even the odds.
King: Aww man, less puppies and kittens!

Kas runs into the ring and starts to put the boots to Pandora as Cynbitch rolls out of the ring and walks towards the back. Kas pulls pandora to her feet but Pandora rakes Kas's eyes, temporarily blinding her. Pandora then hits a huricanara on Kas. Pandora slowly starts to crawl to her corner as Steph is trying to rally the crowd, cheering Pandora on. Kas grabs Pandora's leg but is let with an enziguiri. Pandora makes the tag and Steph is finally in the match. She dropkicks Kas and dives at Hailey with a forearm, knocking Hailey off the apron. She climbs the second rope as Kas gets to her feet and Steph hits Kas with a Lou Thesz Press. Steph starts hammering away on Kas. Hailey slides into the ring to interfere but Pandora spears her to the mat and both ladies roll to the corner. Steph gets to her feet and signals for Kas to get up. The ref is busy separating Pandora and Hailey as LL slides into the ring and hits Steph with a superkick. Kas heads to the top rope and hits a moonsault on Steph as the ref turns around just in time to make the count. 1..2..3! Steph is eliminated!

JR: Things dont look good for Pandora at all.
King: maybe I should go save her!

Pandora is shocked to see Steph walking up the ramp. She turn around and sees Kas waving her into the ring. Pandora enters cautiously and the two ladies run towards each other. Pandora spears Kas and they roll around the ring catfighting. Pandora gets Kas to her feet and hits her with a DDT. She makes the cover. 1..2.. Kas gets her shoulder up. Pandora then sends Kas to the corner and Pandora climbs the 2nd rope, and starts to hit the 10 punch on Kas. The audience counts along as Pandora lays in the right hands to the side of Kas's head. Pandora then climbs down and sets Kas on the top rope. Pandora hits Kas with a top rope suplex, then slowly makes the cover. 1..2.. Kas gets her shoulder up. Hailey tries to enter the ring but the ref stops her, meanwhile LL tries to interfere but Pandora catches him and plants him with a DDT. Kas gets up Pandora up for a suplex. Pandora reverses it into a quick roll up. 1..2..3! Kas is eliminated!! Hailey sneaks into the ring as Pandora gets to her feet. Hailey kicks Pandora to the gut and plants her with a facebuster. Hailey makes a quick cover. 1..2..3! Pandora is eliminated meaning Hailey's team wins!!

Hailey gets up to celebrate as LL slowly walks up to her, holding his head. LL raises Hailey's hands in victory. The pair dont notice Pandore exiting the ring and then entering it with a chair. She hits LL in the back with the chair and then Hailey on the head. She then picks Hailey up and DDTs her on the chair as LL gets to his feet again and chases Pandora out of the ring. Pandora heads up the ramp.

Pandora: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 Any0pz

The europretties run out to the ramp to greet Pandora. The three of them raise their hands in victory. Suddenly Cynbitch appears on the apron with a steel pole.

JR: I think business is about to pick up, King!

Cynbitch hits Pandora with it and then Steph. She plants Tiffy with a facebuster on the ramp. Hailey is in the ring pointing and laughing as Cynbitch, feeling satisfied, heads towards the backstage area.

JR: Well I thought this was going to finally put an end to their feud but after tonight, I think things are just getting started.
King: I think you're right about that, JR
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:41 am

good job vixen! that was awesome
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:41 pm

LOL That was a great match! Good Job!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:25 pm

haha awsome man. Wooo i have a superkick
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:42 pm

Awesome!!! I pick up the winnn.

Vixen you are truly amazing at this.
Good job smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:48 pm

one day i wll wrestle and not just manage...just you watch Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 12:10 am

Good stuff and lmao @ LL getting involved.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 7:04 am

Vix, you got to put me in there as this random guy who randomly shows up, nails a piledriver, yells out "PJW!!!!" then takes off running...would own all...ORALE!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:01 am

Vixen vs Janine vs Hailey vs Reign(c)
Fatal Fourway Elimination Match
Women's Championship

JR: here we are folks, the match we've all been waiting for! The fatal fourway to decide the Women's Championship. These four ladies have a long history with each other so this match will most definitely be personal.
King: I know it will be personal but JR how can we forget the puppies! Four of the most gorgeous ladies in all of wrestling in one ring! WooHoo!!!

Hailey's music hits first. She comes out to the stage alone and poses for the crowd. They reply with boos and she rolls her eyes and heads to the ring.

JR: As you notice, LL isnt with her. LL and Vixen's bf, Tank, have both been barred from ringside for this match.
King: Yes, it's all about the ladies tonight, JR!

Hailey waits in ring anticipating her opponents.
Hailey: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 1zbrtqx

Janine's music hits next. She skips out on stage and takes a bow as the crowd goes wild.

JR: No doubt who one of the crowd faves it here tonight. we havent heard a reaction like this for a superstar since.....well, ever!
King: I can see why they go wild for her. Just look at that body, wow!

Janine's in the ring with Hailey.
Janine: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 33acjmo
Janine gives Hailey an icy stare as Vixen's music hits next.

JR: Here she is, the woman who could give Stephanie McMahon a run for her money. The ice queen herself, Vixen.
King: Oh come now, JR. No one that sexy could truly be that evil.
JR: Oh shut up, King! she's a Jezebel plain and simple. An evil Jezebel.

Vixen heads to the ring as the crowd gives her major heat.
Vixen: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 5si6q
Vixen slides under the top rope and then turns her attention to the ramp, awaiting her rival, Reign.

Reign's music hits as the crowd erupts just as it did for Janine. Reign isnt her usual playful self. She has a very serious look on her face as she stares down Vixen from the ramp.
Reign: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 2ch3yw5

JR: Oh boy. Look at the demeanor on Reign. Her eyes havent left Vixen since Reign appeared ont he ramp.
King: What? oh sorry JR, i didnt even notice she had eyes.

Reign enters the ring and heads right for Vixen, who is taunting Reign and waving her on. The ref, Dead, steps between them and walks Reign over to the far right side of the ring, to hand her title to the time keeper.

Dead rings the bell and the match begins. Hailey spears Janine to the mat as Vixen dives out of the ring to get away from Reign. Hailey whips Janine to the corner and sets her up on the top rope. Reign holds the rope waving Vixen in but Vixen wants no part of the champion. Hailey superplexes Janine off the top rope and goes for a quick pin. She gets a 2 count as Vixen is shown arguing with a guy in the front row.

King: what the-?
JR: Who is that guy?

Vixen slaps the mysterious man in the front row. He pie faces Vixen, pushing her back into the ring apron and right into a baseball slide from Reign. Hailey tosses Janine to the outside of the ring. Meanwhile, the baseball slide from Reign has sent Vixen headfirst into the barricade. Reign picks up Vixen and DDTs her on the hard floor. Hailey irish whips Janine into the steel steps. Reign rolls Vixen back into the ring and makes the cover. The ref is busy separating Hailey and Janine, who have now began catfighting on the outside.

JR: seems the ref has lost all control here. Let's hope he doesnt just decide to toss this whole match out.

The mysterious man in the front row has now entered the ring. He grabs Reign, who is still covering Vixen and awaiting the ref. The man DDTs Reign hard to the mat and then pulls Vixen on top of Reign. He rolls out of the ring and hops over the barricade and heads out of the arena.

JR: OMG! What the hell!?!
King: What!?!
JR: a DDT on a woman! How despicable!!

The ref finally gets Hailey and Janine back in the ring as he goes to make the count for Vixen. 1..2..3!! Reign is eliminated!

JR: oh no the champion is gone!!
King: We will have a new champion crowned tonight, no question.

Vixen gets up and kicks Reign over to the edge and right out of the ring. The crowd boos and Vixen just makes mocking crying motions at the fans. Now Vixen, Janine and Hailey are all in the ring staring each other down. Vixen motions to Hailey that they should work together and take Janine out. Hailey nods and both ladies head towards Janine. Janine ducks and rolls right between both ladies and then returns with a double clothesline. She tosses Vixen to the outside and hits a lou thesz press on Hailey. She hammers Hailey with right hands as Vixen slides back into the ring and kicks Janine right in the back. Janine falls over and Vixen puts the boots to her. She lifts Janine up and holds her for Hailey to hit Janine. Hailey slaps Janine once and yells to her "You think you're better than me!?!? Huh!?!?!" Hailey slaps Janine again. Then Hailey goes for a superkick but Janine ducks. Hailey damn near kicks Vixen's head off! Hailey tries to explain herself to Vixen but Vixen is out cold. She turns to Janine and tries to hit her with a clothesline but Janine ducks and plants Hailey with a facebuster. She hits a lionsault on Vixen and makes the cover. 1..2..3! Vixen is eliminated!!

JR: serves that Jezebel right! She doesnt deserve to be champion.
King: Hush, JR! Now the puppies have to go away!

Janine picks Vixen up and tosses her out of the ring. Vixen stands up, holding her head as the crowd chants "na-na-na-na na-na-na-na hey hey hey goodbye!" Vixen tries to re-enter the ring but the ref slides out and pulls her back on the outside. he tells Vixen to head backstage. Vixen doesnt want to go as she slaps Dead, the referee. Dead then chokeslams Vixen on the outside. The crowd goes wild. Dead signals for EMTs to come help Vixen as he gets back into the ring. Janine and Hailey are catfighting in the ring again as EMTs pull Vixen to her feet and assist her in walking out.

JR: Well, Vixen, thanks for coming!

Janine pulls Hailey to her feet by her hair and sends her into the corner. She works on Hailey's body with rights and lefts. Hailey falls to the mat in a sitting position in the corner. Janine then hits Hailey with a bronco buster. Janine is hyped up as she dances around the ring. Suddenly Hailey emerges from the corner with a running clothesline on Janine. She straddles Janine and hammers in the right hands as the ref pulls her off of Janine. Hailey waits for Janine to get to her feet and then puts her in a side headlock. She hits the running bulldog and goes for the pin. 1..2..! Janine gets her foot on the bottom rope. Hailey pulls Janine up and into the corner. Hailey climbs on the top turnbuckle and sits down. She grabs Janine by the hair and places her forearm under Janine's chin, choking her and lifting her off the ground. Hailey chokes Janine 2 more times before Janine suddenly summons up some strength and kicks Hailey in the head. Hailey does a front flip off the top rope and lands on her back hard. Janine sinks to her knees as she tries to catch her breath. Janine gets to her feet and heads over to Hailey. Janine prepares to grab Hailey by the hair when suddenly hailey grabs Janine's arm and pulls her down into a small package. The ref makes the count. 1..2..3!! Janine is eliminated!!! Hailey is the new champion!!

JR: Oh my gawd! She did it!
King: we have a new champion!!

Hailey slides out of the ring and snatches the belt from the timekeeper. She heads up the ramp as LL comes running down the ramp to meet her. He raises Hailey's hands in victory as the ref is consoling Janine, who just looks shocked.

JR: Well there you go, folks. Our new Women's Champion is Hailey.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:15 am

awesome match!! i like the gifs! good job
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 6:59 am

Great Job Vixen! Awesome match!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:01 am

haha Hailey is the dominant diva, she dont need Me to win shit
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 1:04 pm

That was some hella slobber knocker, Vix... excellent match!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 5:54 pm

For LL, Merry Christmas hugs

LL vs Tank

JR: alright ladies and gentlemen, we have a change of plans tonight. Vixen and Hailey were supposed to go one on one, but instead their respective friends will step in the ring in their place.
King: aww man! No puppies? My night is already ruined.
JR: Poor King Rolling Eyes

Vixen & Tank's music hits first. Tank comes out with the movie star glitz and glamour, wearing his favorite pair of shades. He poses on the stage for a sec and then heads to the ring.

JR: well there's Tank, stepping in for Vixen. Vixen feels Hailey cost her the title and she is in a very foul mood because of it.
King: So poor Vixie is upset and she's not here? This sucks. i know I could cheer her up.
JR: Sure you can King. Why not focus on this next match up?

Hailey & LL's music hits next as Tank is standing in ring awaiting his opponent. LL comes out on the ramp and does a John Morrison-like pose. The crowd goes wild. He then runs to the ring.

JR: Well the crowd certainly loves LL. He's like our very own DD rockstar.
King: But no Hailey Teary Eyed

The bell rings and Tank and LL have a bit of a staredown in the ring. They approach each other slowly. LL gves Tank a quick arm drag. Tank gets right up and LL just laughs, mocking him. Tank drop kicks LL and LL rolls out of the ring to catch his breath. Tank then hits the ropes and dives over the top rope on top of LL with a body splash. Tank grabs LL and tosses him back in the ring. Tank gets on the apron to get back in and LL grabs him by the neck and hangs him up on the top rope. Tank falls to the outside while LL tries to catch his breath. Tank slowly makes it back in the ring and LL starts to stomp him. He gets Tank to his feet and sends him into the corner. LL hits Tank with a few shoulder blocks to the gut and then some hard chops on the chest. The crowd is chanting "LL...LL...LL"

JR: The crowd is solely behind LL in this one.
King: He's like a movie star, JR. People love him.

LL pulls Tank from the corner and hits him with a hard clothesline. LL puts the Figure Four on Tank as the ref checks on Tank, asking if he wants to submit. Tank says no and slowly inches his way to the ropes. The crowd is chanting "tap out....tap out...tap out!" Tank finally gets the ropes, forcing LL to break the submission. Tank gets to a knee as LL approaches him. Tank hits LL to the gut once and then again. Tank gets to his feet and chops LL across the chest hard. He chops LL again. Tank sends LL into the ropes and then hits him with a dropkick. LL rolls out of the ring as the ref approaches the ropes and tells him to get back in. Meanwhile a mysterious man enters the ring behind Tank. He hits Tank with a piledriver and then rips off his jacket revealing a shirt saying "PJW!" on the front. He exits the ring and then yells "PJW!"

JR: Bah gawd that was a fierce piledriver! What is going on? It cant end like this!!!!
King: Who was that guy?

LL enters the ring and rolls Tank up. 1..2..3!! LL wins. The ref grabs LL's hand and raises it in victory as Vixen comes running out to the ring. Vixen gets in LL's face on Tank's behalf. she yells at LL as Hailey approaches the ring with her new title belt. She stands behind Vixen as Vixen is still arguing with LL. Soon as Vixen turns around, Hailey hits her with the title belt right in the face. Hailey slaps Vixen across the face a few times to make sure she's out cold, then she laughs. Hailey and LL exit the ring and head up the ramp, arm in arm.

JR: What a night King. I'm sure Vixen will be looking for retribution next week. as for that mysterious guy...who the hell was he and what is PJW?
King: I dont know, JR but atleast I got to see some puppies after all. Merry Christmas to me!!
JR: Merry Christmas everyone, hope you enjoyed the show!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 6:03 pm

PJW Invasion, ooohhhh yyeeaaahhh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 6:17 pm

AHHH! I LOVED IT!!! I knew there was no way LL could beat me fairly lol.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 6:30 pm

Tank was a necessary sacrifice, Tank.......
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 8:02 pm

wait a damn minute. im a face now :o
and HAHAH i beat you Tman
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 9:14 pm

LL you arent a face..you're a tweener at the moment. but between you and Tank...people sided with you over the pompous, stuck up "I am a God in this ring" heel, Tank
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 9:28 pm

OMG! Vixen you captured my real life personality!!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009, 1:22 am

Haha great match Vix!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Dec 2009, 11:09 am

she captured mine too
you dislike me....but ya still love me
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 9:45 pm

Vixen vs Hailey (c)
Women's title match

JR: Well here we are at our main event of the evening. These two ladies have a personal score to settle.
King: No doubt, JR. Vixen says Hailey stole that title from her and Hailey says Vixen isnt fit to hold any gold here. But who cares about that, we're about to see some puppies!!!

Hailey's music hits first. She's come out on stage proudly displaying the gold on her shoulder. She holds it up in the air and rolls her eyes at the crowd, with a little smirk on her face.

JR: Here's the champ, Hailey. She's looking quite confident tonight.
King: Why wouldnt she, with a body like that?

Hailey's in the ring now and hands her belt to the ref as Vixen's music hits.

JR: Oh lord, here comes this b*tch.
King(shocked): JR! There are kids watching!
JR: Well I'm sorry but that's what she is.
King: Either way she's got an amazing set of assets...that's for sure.

Vixen walks briskly to the ring looking more determined than ever.

She runs to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, and then spears Hailey to the mat. The Bell Rings, signaling the match has begun. Vixen grabs Hailey by the hair and pulls her to her feet and then sends her into the corner. Vixen dives at Hailey with a shoulder to the gut and then sets Hailey up in the Tarantula.

JR: Bah gawd! It's the Tarantula!
King: I know. Hailey might be in trouble. I'll have to soothe her after the match.
JR: riiight.

Vixen releases Hailey after a count of 4. She climbs in the 2nd rope, prepared to start hitting Hailey with right hands but Hailey pushes Vixen off. Vixen walks back over and Hailey slaps her hard, send Vixen down to the mat. Hailey then puts her in the Cobra Clutch. She smacks Vixen in the back of the head and then rams her face first into the mat 3 times before putting the Cobra Clutch back on Vixen and locking it in. Dead asks Vixen if she wants to tap but she refuses. Eventually Hailey breaks the hold and strolls around the ring, laughing and mocking Vixen. Hailey walks over to Vixen and Vixen responds with a right hand to her gut. Then Vixen hits Hailey with a left hand to the gut. Vixen gets back on her feet and gives Hailey a swift kick to the gut before a DDT right on Hailey's head. Vixen goes for the cover. 1..2.. Somehow Hailey rolls her shoulder off the mat. Both ladies are slow to get to their feet. Vixen gets to her feet first and lays out Hailey with a dropkick. She then sets Hailey up for a t-bone suplex and hits it perfectly. Vixen goes for another cover but Hailey gets her shoulder up after a 1 count. Vixen gets to her feet and goes over to Hailey to get her up but Hailey pulls Vixen down into a small package. 1..2..3! the match is over. Hailey retains her belt! Hailey rolls out of the ring and stands on the end of the ramp with her hands in the air.

King: Wooo hooo!! Hailey has retained. That was a nice match up, JR!
JR: Indeed it was!

Hailey now has her title and she's backing up the ramp whilst staring down Vixen who is still in the ring, looking pissed. LL comes down the ramp and hugs her and then raises her hand in victory again, signaling to everyone Hailey is the winner.

Suddenly, Tank comes running down the ramp and he blindsides LL and Hailey knocking them both to the ground. Tank grabs LL and then DDTs him on the ramp. Meanwhile, Hailey has run down to ringside. Vixen grabs Hailey by the hair and pulls her up on the apron. Vixen suplexes Hailey into the ring. She then puts the boots to Hailey. Vixen then stands Hailey up and sets her up for a DDT. She mimics Hailey's hairflip and then DDTs her hard. Vixen grabs Hailey's belt and lays it across her. Suddenly, janine comes running down the ramp to Hailey's aid. Vixen rushes out of the ring and heads up the ramp with Tank. Both of them laughing and mocking Hailey and LL.

JR: That jezebel. Her and Tank are always up to something.
King: Even so, Hailey is the one with the title belt and she beat Vixen fair and square this time.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:37 am

WD ROYAL RUMBLE #2

JR: Well Last year’s Royal Rumble was surely a sight to see. Mia was our lucky winner.

King: Yes she was, JR and boy did she do a great job. I sincerely doubt this year’s Rumble will top that one.

Howard Finkel: Ladies and Gentleman it is now time for the 2nd annual WD Royal Rumble Match. This match will begin with 2 participants and every 5 minutes, a new superstar will enter the match. The only way to be eliminated is to toss your opponent over the top rope, out of the ring and both their feet touch the floor. Now here is our first competitor.

A marching band tune echoes across the speakers as CMKeane appears on the ramp. He waves to the crowd and then makes his way to the ramp.

CMKeane enters the ring and begins to the run ropes, eagerly anticipating his opponent.

Mickie James’ intro music hits through the arena next.

J.R.: What the-? What is Mickie doing here?

Mickie’s music is interrupted by the Forever (Virus Remix) by Drake, Lil Wayne, Eminem & Kanye West and Sticky appears on the ramp. He runs to the ring.

King: Oh…it’s only Sticky. I got excited there for a sec, J.R.

J.R.: I’m sure you did. King.

Sticky slides into the ring and is met with a dropkick from Keane. Keane stands Sticky up and then shoots him into the ropes and follows up with a back body drop. Sticky is groggy and slow to his feet as Keane stands to the side stalking him. Meanwhile the clock counts down.

5…4…3…2…1.

Suddenly “If today was your last day” by Nickelback echoes throughout the speakers. The crowd seems to take one loud gasp as Bones runs down to the ring.

Bones enters the ring and goes right to work on Keane. Bones hammers him with lefts and rights until Sticky gets to his feet and takes out Bones with a low blow. Sticky grabs Keane and prepares to toss him over the top rope but Keane catches himself on the apron just as the buzzer goes off for the next competitor.
Layla’s entrance theme starts suddenly and the crowd goes wild.

J.R.: oh come on…don’t tell me that Jezebel is here.

King: Puppies!!! Woohoo!!!

Laylamark appears on the ramp and is received with booes from the crowd. He flips everyone the bird and calls them “morons” before heading towards the ramp.

Meanwhile, we see Keane getting stomped by Sticky. Sticky stops to turn his attention to Bones but he’s met with a shining wizard kick to the head. Sticky falls, on his face, to the mat. Bones gets Keane to his feet and sends him into the ropes hard as Laylamark lowers the top rope, sending Keane spilling out until the floor.

J.R.: Well he tried his best. Being #1 certainly worked against him.

King: indeed It did, J.R.

Laylamark is now in the ring face to face with Bones while Sticky is slowly getting to his feet behind Bones. Sticky goes to hit Bones from behind but Bones ducks and Sticky takes out Laylamark. Bones then dropkicks Sticky over the top rope out of the match.

King: I guess there can only be 1 Mickie-lover here in WD and it isn’t Sticky.

J.R.: I guess not.[/size
[size=12]The buzzer sounds and Angelmessiah comes running to the ring, no music or anything.

J.R.: He is certainly motivated.

King: I can see that J.R. I haven’t seen a guy move that fast towards something that wasn’t puppy or kitten related.

J.R.: King, just shut up.

Angel enters the ring and spears Bones to the mat. Angel starts hammering on Bones as Laylamark just watches. Angel notices Laylamark standing there and then stands face to face with him. Laylamark tries to back away but Angel grabs his arm. Angel pulls Laylamark into a hard clothesline. Laylamark gets to his feet and ducks the neck clothesline, sending Angel to the ropes. Angel is resting on the ropes as Laylamark hits him with a crossbody, which takes both guys out of the ring and to the floor.
The buzzer sounds again as “Show me your love” by Tina Karol blasts through the speakers. Hitomi is making his WD Royal Rumble debut.

J.R.: Can’t wait to see what he brings to this match.

Bones is on his feet and waiting for Hitomi. Hitomi gets in the ring and is now face to face with Bones. The two lock up and then Bones pushes Hitomi to the mat. Hitomi gets up and they square up again. This time Hitomi gets Bones to a corner and then begins to kick Bones right in the midsection. As Hitomi is working Bones over in the corner, the countdown finishes 5..4…3…2…1 and the buzzer sounds
Scott Hall’s now theme hits and Sarcy strolls onto the ramp looking confident.

King: finally some puppies!!

Sarcy takes her time walking to the ring, watching Hitomi and Bones in the ring. Hitomi has climbed onto the second rope, standing over Bones. Hitomi begins the 10 punch on Bones as the crowd counts with him. Sarcy enters the ring quietly, leaving Hitomi and Bones unaware she is there. Suddenly the buzzer goes off again.
Tiffygoddess comes running down to the ramp to the Bella twins’ theme.

Meanwhile, Bones blocks the 10 punch and puts Hitomi on his shoulders, prepared to powerbomb him. Sarcy dropkicks Hitomi in the back, causing Bones to lose his balance and both him and Hitomi fall over the top rope and out of the ring. Sarcy and Tiffy are left face to face in the ring. Tiffy motions for Sarcy to wait one second and then Tiffy turns around and does her infamous swede booty shake. As soon as she turns to face Sarcy again, Sarcy lays Tiffy out with a hard forearm to the face. Sarcy then puts the boots to Tiffy as the buzzer sounds again.
I Wanna be bad by Willa Ford plays as Keri comes out to the ramp. She waves to her fans and then runs to the ring.

Sarcy has now removed her belt and is choking Tiffy with it. Keri enters the ring and helps Sarcy with her assault on Tiffy. Keri puts the boots to Tiffy as Sarcy is choking her.

J.R.: No love lost there between Keri and the sweeds, I see. You ok, King?

King: Yeah. Come on girls, don’t fight! Let’s kiss and make up!

Keri has sent Tiffy into the corner as her and Sarcy put the boots to her. The buzzer sounds as they ladies continue to work over Tiffy.
Maryse’s theme hits next as Pandora comes out to a loud echoing of booes. She flips her hair and rolls her eyes and then heads to the ring.

Pandora enter the ring as sarcy turns runs straight to her. Pandora ducks the clothesline from Sarcy and hits sarcy with a hard right hand. Keri is still stomping tiffy, who has no fallen to the mat in the corner. Pandora grabs sarcy by the hair and tosses her over the top rope. Sarcy grabs the top rope and catches herself on the apron. Pandora, unaware, does another hairflip and then turns to see Sarcy standing on the apron. Pandora goes to slap Sarcy. Sarcy ducks and kicks Pandora in the midsection, through the ropes. Pandora grabs Sarcy by the hair and drags her to the corner and tries to ram her face into the turnbuckle. Sarcy blocks this and sets up Pandora for a suplex to the outside.

J.R.: Oh no! She isn’t!

Tiffy has somehow gotten her second wind and spears Keri to the mat and starts hammering away on her. Sarcy suplexes Pandora to the floor as the buzzer goes off.
The Bella Twins theme hits again as the crowd and Sarcy, still on the apron, look up the ramp to await the next competitor.

Stephaniie comes from the crowd and slides into the ring. She hits Sarcy in the back of the head, sending Sarcy to the floor. Tiffy stands Keri up and has her on the ropes as she and Steph take turns giving Keri hard chops to the chest. Tiffy motions for her and Steph to double clothesline Keri. Steph nods as both girls charge at Keri. Keri ducks and lowers the top rope, sending the sweeds to the floor. Meanwhile, the buzzer sounds..
B.Y.O.B by System of a Down hits and here comes KJ, wearing the same blonde and brown mohawk usually worn by his idol, Shannon Moore.

KJ enters the ring and is met with a hard clothesline from Keri. She starts to stomp KJ until he trips her, sending Keri to the mat. KJ heads to a corner to catch his breath while Keri is in the middle of the ring slowly getting to her feet. The buzzer goes off again, surprising the both of them.
Ghost by Depeche Mode starts as CWL makes his way to the ring. The crowd is unsure how to react as he enters the ring.

Keri gets to her feet and meets CWL face to face. KJ hits Keri with a forearm from behind, knocking her into CWL. KJ stands Keri up and DDTs her to the mat and then starts putting the boots to CWL. Keri gets to her knees and lowblows KJ as the lights go out.

J.R.: oh lord, what now!

King: I’m scared, J.R. hold me.

J.R.: Hold yourself.
Scream by Avenged Sevenfold hits the speakers as the lights cut back on and Venom is seen perched on the top rope.

Venom dives off and hits a Lou Thesz press onto Keri, who is finally to her feet. She starts to hammer on Keri with right hands while CWL sits, stalking her. Venom gets up and turns around and is met with an RKO from CWL.

J.R.: How could he do that to a woman!

CWL stands up and turns right into a spear from KJ. KJ stands tall in the ring looking at everyone laid out as the buzzer sounds once more.
TBP’s music hits as Nitro girl heads to ring while waving to her fans. The crowd seems behind her with the large pop she receives.

King: Aww there’s the fan favorite, Nitro girl

Nitro slowly makes her way up the ring steps and into the ring. KJ just stands there watching her. CWL and Keri have both rolled to either side of the ring and are sitting in the corners. KJ and Nitro are face to face in the center. They lock up and Nitro surprises KJ by pushing him to the mat. KJ gets right to his feet and locks up with nitro again. Again, Nitro pushes KJ to the mat. KJ gets to his feet and attempts a clothesline on Nitro. Nitro ducks it and runs to the ropes. She jumps on the second rope and hits a springboard crossbody on KJ. Soon as she gets to her feet, CWL comes from behind and hits Nitro with a bulldog, driving her face to the mat. The buzzer goes off once more as Keri slowly makes it to her feet and spears CWL.
Lauren comes from the crowd and enters the ring.

Keri stands to face Lauren, who immediately suplexes, Keri and then heads to the top rope. Lauren hits a moonsault on Keri and turns her attention to KJ. Lauren picks KJ and hard Irish whips him into a corner. She tries to toss KJ over the top rope, but he fights it. Nitro get to her feet and runs to help Lauren. Both ladies toss KJ over the top rope and onto the floor below. CWL then dropkicks both ladies in the back, sending them spilling out onto the floor. The buzzer goes off once more.
Lita’s music hits and Reign comes running to the ring. The crowd goes wild.

J.R.: OMG King, it’s the former WD women’s champion, Reign. I thought she left WD for good. She hasn’t been seen in months.

King: Well she’s back and you know what that means! Puppies!!

Reign slides under the rope and ducks a right hand from CWL and then lowblows him. Reign DDTS CWL and then her and Keri give him a hard irish whip, which sends him over the top rope with a great amount of momentum.

Reign then turns around to face Keri. The room seems really tense.

J.R.: You could cut the tension with a knife. We have Reign. Our first ever WD women’s champ and Keri one of our newer WD divas in the same ring together.

King: What a night, J.R.!!

Reign and Keri shake hands and then lock up in the center of the ring. Keri forces Reign back into the corner and then releases her. Reign grabs Keri at the neck and pushes Keri into the corner. Reign starts jabbing at Keri’s midsection as the buzzer sounds again.
Big Things Poppin’ by T.I. plays as DL heads to the ring.

Reign turns her attention to DL and dropkicks his right leg, dropping him to one knee. Reign then hits him with a shining wizard kick to the head. Keri comes out of the corner and motions to Reign they should work together. Reign nods and sends DL into the ropes. Both ladies then hit DL with the 3D.

J.R.: Well I’ll be damned. That’s the 3D!

King: Those damn Dudleys.

Keri and Reign pick up DL and toss him over the top rope as the next competitor has been signaled by the buzzer. Both ladies stand next to each other watching the ramp.
I want this Forever by Drake, Lil Wayne, Kanye and Eminem plays as MKGT stumbles out onto the ramp.

J.R.: King, how much you want to bed he doesn’t know why he is here?

King: He probably doesn’t, J.R. But I often forget my name when there are puppies in the room. So I can’t blame him.

MKGT stumbles to the ring as the ladies watch him and then look at each other, confused. MKGT can’t stop laughing for some reason, especially after he falls off the apron while trying to get in the ring. Finally he makes it into the ring, only to be double clotheslined back out of the ring by both Keri and Reign. MKGT just laughs and stumbles back up the ramp. Reign and Keri then lock up in the center of the ring once more.
Candice Michelle’s theme hits next and Quisee makes his way to the ring.

Reign and Keri stop and wait for Quisee to enter the ring. Keri goes over to the rope and Reign suddenly dropkicks her, sending Keri to the floor. Keri is shocked and upset she was tricked. Meanwhile, quisee enters the ring and spears Reign. Quisee and Reign roll around the ring as Keri is forced to the back by security. Quisee gets to his feet and sends Reign into the ropes. Quisee ducks for a back body drop but instead Reign kicks him and then lays him out with the clothesline. The buzzer sounds again.
Edgegore comes out on the ramp as MCMG’s theme plays. He runs to the ring and dives in.

Edgegore pushes Reign to the side and goes right for Quisee. He stands Quisee up and then sends him into the ropes. Edgegore catches Quisee in a bearhug and then gives him a belly to belly suplex. Reign jumps on Edgegore’s back and he backs her into a corner, setting her on the top rope. Suddenly the buzzer sounds and Edgegore looks up the ramp to see who’s next.
Pose by Daddy Yankee hits and Mia comes sprinting to the ring.

Edgegore just shrugs and turns around and is met with a hurricanara from Reign from the top rope. Reign stands up in time to meet Mia.

J.R.: Mia is the winner of our last WD Royal Rumble, so let’s see how she does here.

Reign and Mia stare at each other as Quisee stands up to take both ladies out. They duck and send him over the top rope. Quisee is eliminated. Meanwhile, Edgegore is back to his feet, but seeing two ladies in the ring with him, he sits back in the corner to watch. Reign then hits him with the bronco buster as the buzzer sounds once more.
For You by Staind hits and NCD makes his way onto the ramp, looking completely uninterested.

J.R.: NCD certainly looks like he couldn’t care less about this match.

King: What do you expect? His motto is “Meh!”

NCD enters the ring and walks right past Mia and Reign, straight to Edgegore. He begins to put the boots to edgegore. Mia and Reign look at each other, shocked.

J.R.: I guess he came to fight after all.

Reign and Mia begin to size each other up and then lock up in the center of the ring. Mia gets Reign in a headlock and then flips Reign over onto the mat, not letting go of the side headlock. Reign traps Mia’s head in a leg lock. Mia breaks free and both ladies are immediately to their feet. They lock up in the ring once more and then Mia pulls Reign in and gives her a belly to belly suplex. The buzzer sounds again.
Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath plays and Jordan runs to the ring looking motivated.

Jordan slides into the ring and double clotheslines the ladies. He superkicks NCD, but NCD catches his foot. Jordan then turns it into a enziguiri, sending NCD to the mat. Jordan grabs NCd and tosses him over the top rope and to the floor. Jordan then superkicks Edgegore, sending him over the top rope. He then sends Reign into a corner and then Mia right after her. He runs and gives both ladies a bodysplash in the corner. The buzzer goes off again.
7 Nation Army by the White Stripes plays as Joey comes from the crowd and enters the ring.

Joey jumps in to help his PA stablemate, Jordan. Jordan stands Mia up and then clotheslines her to the outside as Joey sends Edgegore into the ropes and then hits him with a spinning heel kick. Jordan grabs Reign and picks her up and tosses her out of the ring on top of Mia. Joey grabs Edgegore and sets him up for a powerbomb. He then powerbombs Edgegore over the top rope.

J.R.: Oh my gawd! He could be broken in half!
The buzzer sounds and Big Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce plays while CP heads to the ring.

CP enters the ring and behind his back pulls out some brass knuckles. He pushes Joey aside, and then punches Jordan straight in the jaw.

J.R.: Payback for Jordan eliminating Mia, I believe.

CP keeps hammering away on Jordan until Joey pulls him up. CP pushes Joey away once more and continues to work on Jordan. Joey grabs CP and lays him out with a neck breaker. Joey helps Jordan to his feet as CP also gets to his feet and charges at them. They send CP over the top rope with his own momentum as the buzzer sounds.
King of my World plays and Tank makes his way to the ring. People are booing him but he just rolls his eyes in his cocky manner.

Tank slides under the top rope and immediately Joey starts hammering away on him. Tank stops it with a swift kick to the gut and then suplexes him. Tank then spears Jordan. Joey comes from behind and takes out Tank’s knee. Jordan and Joey begin to stomp Tank, and then set him up to hit him with the DWI, made famous by the team Beer Money. The buzzer goes off.
Diva by Ashanti hits as Vixen makes her way to the ring. She’s carrying that trusty barbed wire bat of hers.

J.R.: oh no. I thought this would actually be a good night but this jezebel has shown up.

King: come now, J.R. She’s not that bad. Plus, whenever a WD diva comes to the ring, you know what that means. Puppies!!

Vixen is hesitant to enter the ring but finally does and lowblows Jordan to get him off of Tank. She hits Joey with the barbed wire bat and then kneels to check on Tank. Joey gets back up and grabs her by the hair, DDTing her. Jordan picks Vixen up and then hits her with a michinoku driver.

J.R.: I’m not a fan of Vixen but I don’t condone that at all.

The buzzer suddenly sounds as Jordan puts the boots to Vixen and Joey stomps on Tank.
Sexy B*tch by Akon plays and MeShell makes her way to the ring in a confident swagger.

Jordan stands Vixen up but she lowblows him again and crawls to an opposite corner. MeShell enters the ring and hits Jordan with a face buster. She superkicks Joey and then Irish whips Tank into a corner. MeShell grabs Vixen and then sends her into the corner with Tank. She then sends Jordan into the same corner but Vixen ducks, sending Jordan crashing into Tank. Vixen then clotheslines Jordan out of the ring, over the top rope. The buzzer goes off again.
Dry Kill Logic by Boneyard hits and Dead makes his way to the stage. Some people boo while others cheer. Dead just shrugs and heads to the ring.

MeShell is stomping on Joey when Dead enters behind her. Dead pushes her aside and grabs Joey and powerbombs him to the outside. Vixen is still in the corner checking on Tank when MeShell taps Dead on the shoulder. Dead turns around and MeShell starts nailing him with forearms. She tries to irish whip him but Dead blocks it and pulls MeShell close, picking her up and tossing her out of the ring to the floor. Dead turns around into a double dropkick from Vixen and Tank. Tank then grabs Vixen and tosses her out of the ring. Vixen looks shocked but then smiles and winks at Tank.

J.R.: Oh I get it…remember last year when Vixen eliminated Tank, King?

King: Oh yeah I remember it. Still, I’m sad…all the puppies are leaving the ring.
Get This Party Started by Pink hits the speakers as Blue dances his way to the ring.

J.R.: Look who’s here, King.

Blue enters the ring and goes right for Dead. Tank and Blue double clothesline Dead and then Tank DDTs him. Blue and Tank get Dead to his feet but he lays out Blue with a right hand. Tank ducks the right hand and rakes Dead’s eyes. Then, Tank dropkicks Dead out of the ring and out of the match. The buzzer goes off again.
Starstrukk by 3OH!3 hits and the WD Women’s champion, Hailey, makes her way to the stage with LL at her side. She then waves LL off and he heads to the back as she runs down the ramp.

King: there’s our sexy champ, Hailey. Puppies & kittens!

Hailey enters the ring and spears Tank. Blue pulls Hailey off of Tank but she slaps Blue and puts the boots to Tank again. Hailey stands Tank up and then gives him a facebuster. Hailey irish whips Tank into the corner. He rakes her eyes, though and then climbs to the top rope. Hailey runs to the corner and knocks Tank off, leaving him straddled on the top rope as she tries to regain her vision.
Pokerface by Lady Gaga hits and LL comes running to the ring. The crowd goes wild.

LL enters the ring and immediately superkicks Tank off the top rope, to the floor. Blue attempts to spear LL but misses and LL lowers the top rope, sending Blue to the outside. Blue looks really pissed as he beats on the floor. Hailey and LL stare each other down in the ring.
She’s Gonna Hurt Somebody by Chuck Wicks plays and Janine comes running down to the ring.

Janine slides into the ring behind Hailey and then hits her with a Glam Slam. LL then clotheslines Janine and then tosses Hailey to the outside. Hailey is eliminated and the crowd is clearly behind LL. LL helps Janine to her feet and then locks up with her in the middle of the ring. LL pushes Janine to the mat.
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga plays and Kevin walks out on the ramp, accompanied by his pool boy, Ricky.

Kevin enters the ring with help from Ricky. He hits LL with a side Russian leg sweep and then locks up with Janine. Janine pushes Kevin down. Janine puts Kevin in the figure four, but LL breaks it up and Irish whips Janine into a corner
Hated by Nikki Cleary hits as Mintz makes her way to the ring.

J.R.: There she is, the final competitor in this match

Mintz slides into the ring and spears Kevin. Mintz hammers away on Kevin as Janine ducks LL, sending him crashing into the turnbuckle. Janine then runs towards LL but he lowers the top rope. Janine flips over the top rope but hangs on, catching herself on the apron. LL tries to hit her but she blocks it and then hits him with a forearm. Mintz stands Kevin up and prepares to irish whip him into the ropes. Kevin reverses and sends Mintz right into Janine who falls off of the apron. Mintz is shocked as she tells Janine sorry from the ring. Kevin runs up to Mintz and grabs her feet, trying to send her over. Mintz fights with all her might to stay in the ring. LL comes over and helps Kev toss Mintz over the top rope. She, too, catches herself on the apron though. Kevin and LL then hit her with a double superkick, sending her down on top of Janine who was waiting on the outside watching the conclusion of the match. Kevin is happy as he points and laughs at the two girls. Kevin’s pool boy, ricky is cheering for him as well. Kevin then turns around right into a superkick from LL, which send Kevin crashing to the floor. The ladies put the boots to him until Ricky grabs a chair and chases them away.
LL has won the match and the crowd goes wild.

J.R.: He’s done it. He’s won the 2nd WD Royal Rumble, just like our previous winner last time, Mia.

King: That was one heck of a match, J.R. Now where’s Mintz & Janine? I want to console them.

J.R.: Right. You do that. Ladies and Gentlemen, have a good night. I hope you enjoyed this match.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sun 29 May 2011, 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 7:03 am

HAHAHA WOOOOOOO i won :D

lol at all the last competitors ravin to Mz Gaga

from 2nd place to 1st place....LL should be world champion shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 10:47 am

once again Janine cost Hailey the match....with the Glam Slam
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:51 pm

Awesome match Vix!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 1:56 am

that was awesome. good job
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:13 am

The text is so tiny lol

I got screwed! lol I was never eliminated! How is LL the winner when my feet never touched the floor?! Jordan hit me with an enziguri kick counter, and I was m.i.a. from then on. Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 9121 Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 97925

That was some entertaining stuff, Vix. GJ!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:55 am

the text is tiny because i typed it on Word, first. i would've added GIFs but that would've taken awhile to find good ones for every body.

you're out now, NCD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:58 am

great job vix. fascinating read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next