Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen

Go down 
+26
King Silva
X
REIGNBOW
Queen Mintz
KJ
KTV-Time
Paul Wyatt
Jordan H.
Edgegore
MkGtOmEr
Angelus
Dead
Mia
angelmessiah
nitro girl
Bone Breaker
Blue Ryder
Eric
C.O.C.O
Princess Keri
janine
CM Naked
The LL Father
Did You Miss Her?
Hen(atlastmeagain)
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 3:51 pm

How come you don't use all the characters? Do another Royal Rumble with the people from the other one, it would be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 4:01 pm

Another rumble would be cool lol.

Don't worry after time, you'll develope a persona on here and you'll be included eventually i'm sure. I only made my debut until recently lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 4:05 pm

Oh, I don't care if I'm in it. I just want to see more action from people like this "Rated X" guy, and "KJ," and "Tank."

Different personalities can get very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 6:22 pm

This is about the ladies...all the men included are secondary characters.

this is all about the girls, hence why there is only one title, the WD Women's title.

and there were many girls in this when i started but they have since left the forum, so their characters have dropped off

I have Mia, Keri and Mintz slowly being brought in to fill the void.

but yeah my fiction is all about the girls mainly. the guys are merely valets and have the occasional match. WD Royal Rumbles come around once in a blue moon since it takes a long time to write them.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 7:29 pm

Oh, my greatest apologies then, I misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 7:55 pm

it's ok...at first this was just a joke but i got some good reviews and kept it going.

but being i'm more of a divas fan...this focuses on the ladies of WD and each one if represented by the diva of their choice who happens to be their fave.

i write the guys in occasionally for some laughs. LL and Tank are the main male stars that get involved. they valet for Hailey and Vixen
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:49 am

Mia & RatedX vs Hailey & Dr. LL
Ref: Dead

JR: Good to have you with us folks. We’re about to see the debut match of a new WD superstar by the name of RatedX

King: Oh boy! With a name like RatedX, he has to be good.

Dr. LL’s music hits first. He comes out and poses for the crowd.

LL: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 209psag

The crowd cheers LL and his movie star good looks. He looks back, awaiting his partner as Hailey’s music hits. The cheers quickly turn to boos as she makes her way on stage.

Hailey: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2v8q0ex

Hailey poses on stage and rolls her eyes to the crowd. Her and LL walk hand in hand to the ring. LL holds the ropes for Hailey as RatedX’s music hit next. He gets a decent reaction as he makes his way to the stage.

RatedX: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2qjzrc9

JR: RatedX is new to WD but I have heard nice things about him. Hopefully he has a nice showing here in his debut.

RatedX heads to the ring as Mia’s music hits next. She isn’t her usual happy go lucky self. Mia looks very determined and focus as she stares Hailey down from the ramp.

Mia: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Et9t9h

RatedX holds the ring ropes for Mia as she enters and heads straight for Hailey. Dead steps in the middle to stop her, as RatedX grabs her by the waist, pulling her back to their corner. Hailey taunts Mia and then does a hairflip to tease her. RatedX has Mia backed into a corner, trying to talk her down.

JR: Mia definitely came here to fight.

Meanwhile LL and Hailey give each other a high five and a quick booty bump as Hailey goes out on the apron. LL is going to start this match. RatedX calms Mia into getting on the apron. He is going to start this match as well. Hailey is still taunting Mia by blowing kisses to her. Mia points at Hailey, warning her as Dead rings the bell.

LL and X stare each other down, circling and then square up. They lock up in the center of the ring, struggling to gain the quick upperhand.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 33n7nh2

LL pushes X into his corner and gives him a hard chop to the chest. The crowd goes wild. He motions for them to “shhh” and then chops X on the chest again. X kicks LL to the gut and sends him into the corner, chopping him on the chest. X chops LL on the chest once more when Hailey begins to yell at RatedX. RatedX walks over to her as she yells at him some more, this time in French. She tries to slap X, but he catches her hand and kisses her. Hailey is in such shock she falls off the ring apron. RatedX then turns around right into a dropkick from LL. LL puts the boots to X and then tags in Hailey. He holds X as Hailey comes in. She trashes X and then slaps him across the face hard. She poses for the crowd and then slaps him again. LL is laughing as RatedX struggles to get free. Hailey goes to slap him once more but he places both feet against her torso area, and pushes her down on her but. He then drops LL with a stone cold stunner. He tosses LL to the outside, through the ropes, then grabs Hailey by the hair and drags her to his corner, where Mia eagerly wants the tag. X points to Mia and asks the crowd if he should tag her. The crowd is going crazy as RatedX tags in Mia and leaves Hailey in the ring with her.

JR: I think business is about to pick up, King!

Mia grabs Hailey by the hair and picks her up and slams her to the mat with a powerslam. She then stands Hailey up and sends her into the ropes. Mia attempts a hip toss but Hailey blocks it. Mia then reverses into a side Russian leg sweep, then flips over for the cover.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 30lpitz

Mia only gets a 2 count. She gets up and tries to stand Hailey up, but Hailey pokes Mia in the eyes. She then takes Mia out by the knees. Hailey climbs on top of Mia and slaps her a few times across the face hard, and berates her. Hailey climbs off and flips Mia on her stomach. She ties up Mia’s legs in a leg lock submission. Mia cries in pain as Dead asks if she wants to submit. RatedX is trying to rally the crowd behind Mia.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Icpvz9

Mia slowly inches towards the ropes as the crowd claps with X, trying to motivate her. She finally reaches the ropes, forcing Hailey to break the hold. Hailey releases Mia’s legs and puts the boots to her. Hailey drops the elbow on Mia’s back before standing her up and tripping her, slamming her to the mat, face first.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 5n0tiv

RatedX is yelling at Mia to make the tag. Mia starts to inch towards the corner, but Hailey stops her short with the elbow to the back once more. Hailey then gets up and hair flips in front of RatedX, taunting him. She goes back to Mia and Mia drops her with a chin breaker. Mia then slowly gets to her feet, as Hailey grabs her and sends Mia to the ropes. Mia reverses the irish whip and sends Hailey to the ropes and meets her with a big boot.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 1pgg2s

Mia sends Hailey into the corner and gives her a few kicks to the gut. Mia then places her foot on Hailey’s neck, pinning her in the corner. Dead makes a 5 count and Mia releases her boot at the count of 4. Mia then sets Hailey onto the top rope and flips her off with a top rope suplex. The crowd is now chanting Mia’s name as both ladies are laid out in the center of the ring. Mia slowly gets to her feet first and grabs Hailey by the hair. Hailey rakes Mia’s eyes and then gets to her feet and kicks Mia to the gut. She sets Mia up for her DDT, but Mia reverses it into a beautiful northern lights suplex. She only gets a 2 count as LL kicks Mia in the gut to break it up. RatedX comes in with hard left and right hands to LL before irish whipping him hard out of the ring. Rated X follows him out as the ladies are back on their feet. Hailey slaps Mia and then slaps her again. She goes for another slap when Mia blocks it and gives Hailey a few hard forearms to the face. Mia kicks Hailey to the gut and then sets her up for a DDT. Mia mimics Hailey’s hairflip and then DDTs her hard. Mia goes for the pin 1..2…3!!! Mia and RatedX have won this match.

JR: Wow! I know this small ounce of revenge felt good for our champion.

King: Boy did she look good getting that sweet sweet revenge.

JR: Down boy.

RatedX is in the ring with Mia hugging her and then raises her hand in victory. Neither of them see LL enter the ring behind them. Mia goes to the corner to pose for the crowd with her title as RatedX turns around…right into a superkick from LL.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 9joutf

LL then exits the ring and pulls Hailey out of it as Mia checks on RatedX. The crowd boos as LL helps Hailey walk up the ramp. Hailey is holding her head but smiling at Mia. She blows Mia a kiss as Mia shakes her head, watching them back away.

JR: Doesn’t look like this one will be over anytime soon.

King: I guess not, JR. But poor Hailey! I should go check her out, make sure she’s ok

JR: How about you don’t and say you did? Anyway, that’s it for tonight folks. Impressive debut by RatedX, although sadly it didn’t end as he’d hoped. I can only imagine what will transpire between these ladies next time.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:48 am

you may have won the match X
BUT U AINT WON THE WAR MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

great match, and some cool gifs too smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:05 am

i think i will let Kevin have his first match next

he will team with Janine vs Mintz & ???? i need to find a guy to team with Mintz

mintz is heel..

I liked writing this match. I think X might get used a little bit more. he can feud with LL hehe
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:20 am

That is kinda cool.

Nice use of gifs. smile
If Keri or any other lady needs a manager I can be of some use. Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 11357

I don't know who I would be but it might depend on who they are..
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:13 am

clwearly either use Blue or Ssilva for Mintz b!tch lol!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:31 am

finding wrestler counterparts...

and Hailey & Mia need to have their title match.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:44 am

LOL Hailey cracked me up with her slapfest, Vix I really enjoy writing your matches. Not only do you write them well, but you provide laughter, and that really draws people in :D

Just a question, what was with Dolph Ziggler? I love him and actually think its a good choice, but what made you use him? Haha :P
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:46 am

because Morrison was mine Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 9121

lmao

and you mean reading her writing, not writing her writing
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:49 am

I don't care I will be Queen Mintz manager.

We can be heels!
Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:51 am

Rated X Superstar wrote:
LOL Hailey cracked me up with her slapfest, Vix I really enjoy writing your matches. Not only do you write them well, but you provide laughter, and that really draws people in :D

Just a question, what was with Dolph Ziggler? I love him and actually think its a good choice, but what made you use him? Haha :P

he was my first choice, honestly

i wanted someone young and hott...with a name like RatedX he had to be a hotty. plus a little cocky..

i thought about it for a bit but couldnt find a better fit than Ziggler.

LL has Morrison because that is who i modeled him after on SvR games. Slow motion intros lol
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:51 am

SATAN wrote:
because Morrison was mine Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 9121

lmao

and you mean reading her writing, not writing her writing

Haha wow that was pretty sad that I wrote that xD Too much booze for me tonight :P

And I wouldn've have wanted Morrison anyway Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 363415
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:56 am

bolllocks mate, your fav list tells a different story -_-

i know, you can be Nathan Jones, and i will be William Regal or Wade Barrett, you can have Maddison Eagles as a valet, and i can have Layla

shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:58 am

I would've made sarcy Layla if she was still here

King Silva wrote:
I don't care I will be Queen Mintz manager.

We can be heels!
Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Icon_twisted

eh it might end up being you

there's not to many heelish guys here and Blue is too damn goofy to be a legit heel. (no offense Blue)

Kevin is a Tweener
Tank is a heel but on hiatus
LL - tweener/heel (fans like him but hate Hailey so alone he gets cheers, with Hailey, boos)
RatedX - face
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:02 am

Blue reminds me of a heel Cherry.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:05 am

Heel Cherry?

When/why did that happen?
Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:06 am

Rated X Superstar wrote:
Blue reminds me of a heel Cherry.

I could see that

trying to play a heel but you could tell she wasnt cut out for it.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:07 am

Cherry from Hailey's Big Brother reminded me of Blue more though haha. Sorry Blue :P
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 1:47 pm

Great match Vix!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 5:21 pm

Awesome write up Vixxy! I loved it! <3

I wonder though, once Mia ultimately beats me if I will even be included in matches anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 5:42 pm

me, you, Mia and Reign are the main 4, Hailey..."main eventers" so to speak so you'll always be included in some capacity

of course there will be the side fueds..like Mintz/janine and me/Reign

you might end up feuding with Keri next once this situation with Mia is over.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 1:14 am

awesome match. good job with the writing. the gif were awesome!smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:31 pm

KiwiKevin (w/ Pool Boy, Ricky) & Janine vs Silva & Mintz

JR: Here we are at our main event of this show. We have a rematch between 2 divas who met in the gauntlet as well as the debut of a new male here in WD.

King: I can’t wait JR. Janine and Mintz both have a score to settle, not to mention they are both easy on the eyes, which is a plus.

Kevin’s music hits first. He is accompanied by his pool boy, Ricky. Ricky jogs ahead of Kevin and stands on the apron as Kevin makes his steady stroll to the ring.

Kevin: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 214r1gj

Kevin approaches the apron as Ricky holds the ropes for him to enter. Janine’s music is next. She comes out on stage and waved to the crowd and then runs to the ring.

Janine: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Nmxhk9

Janine stands next to Kevin and Ricky as they plan their strategy. Silva’s music hits next. The crowd seems unsure whether or not to cheer or boo.

JR: There he is, our newest signing, Silva. I haven’t heard much about him except he’s cocky and arrogant. We’ll see how he does today.

Silva: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 287oo0j

Silva gives Kevin an evil glare in the ring as Mintz comes out on stage to her music.

Mintz: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 11k9k4g

Mintz rolls her eyes at the crowd and then heads to the ring. She enters and immediately makes her way over to Kevin and Janine. Dead steps in front of her and tells her to back up. Silva pulls her back and Mintz tells him she wants to start the match.

Ricky heads to the outside as Kevin stands on the apron. Janine and Mintz are starting the match as the bell rings and Silva stands on the apron as well. Janine and Mintz lock up in the center of the ring, but Mintz quickly gets the upper hand with an arm drag, taking Janine down. Janine is quick to her feet as Mintz runs to her and takes her down with a monkey flip. Mintz goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count. She tags in silva. Silva comes in as Mintz sends Janine into the ropes. Janine comes off the ropes right into a back body drop by Silva. She crawls to the corner and tags in Kevin.

Kevin comes into the ring and runs right into a clothesline from silva. He then sets Kevin up for a double arm DDT and hits it perfectly.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2yn5an7

He goes for a cover but only gets a 2 count as Janine breaks up the count. Mintz comes in and grabs Janine by the hair and slams her to the mat. She then sets her up for a neckbreaker.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2lkywox

Mintz then gets up and kicks Janine out of the ring. Pool Boy Ricky checks on Janine as Silva has Kevin in the corner now. Mintz chokes Kevin as Silva puts the boots to him. Silva then tags in Mintz. She comes in the ring and gives Kevin some hard chops to the chest. Janine is back on the apron now, holding her neck. Silva is on the outside now as Ricky climbs up onto the apron. Mintz is choking Kevin in the corner as Janine enters and spears her to the mat. She hammers away on Mintz before getting up and powerslamming her into the mat.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Qx32m8

Silva then enters and hits the ropes, dropkicking Janine in the back of the head. Mintz has rolled off to the side. Silva gets up and turns around right into a leg drop from Kevin.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 25ryz9j

Since Mintz is still legal, Kevin goes to her to make the cover but only gets a 2 count as Mintz rolls her shoulder off the mat. Ricky tries to climb on the apron again but this time Silva runs over to him and flips him into the ring. Silva then sets Ricky up and power bombs him. He is standing over Ricky, talking trash when Kevin suddenly runs over to him and hits his finisher on him.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 5v7xn6

Kevin tags in Janine and tells her to cover Mintz. Janine goes for the pin, hooking the leg but Mintz once again rolls her shoulder up. Janine can’t believe it and gets up to argue with the ref. Mintz is back to her feet now, as Janine turns around and runs right to her.. Mintz meets her with a face buster.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 73nwwk

Mintz then sets Janine up for her finisher. She stares right at Kevin as she hits it.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Jq47jr

Kevin tries to enter the ring but Silva spears him while Mintz makes the cover. 1…2…3! Mintz and Silva win. They stand up and hug in the center of the ring. Ricky pulls Kevin out of the ring and they both grab Janine and help her out. Mintz climbs on the second rope in the corner yelling at Kevin who is arguing back at her.

JR: I know Mintz must feel better now, getting retribution on Kevin for interfering in the gauntlet match a few weeks ago.

King: Somehow I don’t think this is the last time these two will meet in the ring. I believe we may have our first intergender feud, JR!

JR: Can’t say I agree but I’m not about to tell Mintz she can’t fight him. I hope you enjoyed this match folks.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:45 pm

That is cool.

So I am Drew McIntyre.

That is fine by me. smile

Me and my Queen won so that is nice.

I love the gifs.

Do you make them or are they already made somewhere?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:07 pm

nah I have no idea how to make them lol

if i did they would match up better with the match instead of Melina & Maria...when Janine's char is Beth.

i just find them online and upload them to tinypic..i used to use photobucket but it was a pain in the ass.

I find the GIFs before I write the match and then find a way to work the GIFs in.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:49 pm

I know photobucket is a bitch when your stuff is all full or bandwidth..

Fuck off photobucket I am not paying your ass! Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Icon_mad

But it seems like it takes a long time so good work.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:01 pm

Great Match Vix!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:15 pm

Great Match Vix. You are on a roll.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:46 am

awesome match. good job vixen
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:24 am

I love Kevin/Mintz parts, I could actually see them doing that.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 7:18 pm

Awesome match Vix! PM me if you ever need help finding gifs for certain peeps
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 2:08 pm

Women’s Title match
Hailey vs Mia (c)

JR: Glad you could join us folks. This main event is sure to be a good one as these ladies have been waiting to get their hands on each other.

King: That’s right, JR. Hailey has been dying for a rematch for her title which she felt she never truly lost….and did I mention…Puppies!!!

JR: Yeah….anyway, let’s get this started.

Hailey’s music hits first. She comes out on stage and smiles at the crowd. They boo her and she rolls her eyes and heads to the ring.

Hailey: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2qmnr55

JR: I don’t see LL with her but that doesn’t mean he isn’t lurking around here somewhere.

King: Just what are you implying, JR?

JR: Oh nothing.

Hailey enters the ring and does her hair flip as Mia’s music hits and she comes out on stage. The crowd erupts for Mia as she seems really upbeat tonight.

Mia: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2rdywt3

JR: There is our fighting champion. Mia has been glowing since the day she won that belt. I know she takes great pride in it.

King: I’m know she does, JR. She also takes pride in that body too, woohoo!!!

JR: Why not pay attention to the match that is about to start?

Mia enters the ring and hands her title to Dead. He hands it to the time keeper as Hailey gets right in Mia’s face and start talk trash to her. Dead immediately jumps between these girls and tells them to back up. Once Mia and Hailey back up a bit, Dead rings the bell to start the match.

The ladies circle one another before Hailey tells Mia to back up as she flips her hair once more. Mia rolls her eyes and then does a hairflip of her own. This seems to enrage Hailey as she runs over to Mia and clubs her in the back of the head with her fist. Mia falls to the mat and Hailey begins to stomp her. Hailey stops to laugh at Mia while the crowd booes. Mia finally sits up and Hailey lays her back down with a hard kick to the chest.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2aimqh5

JR: wow did you hear that shot?

King: I sure did.

Hailey goes for the cover on Mia, choking her in the process. Dead starts the count but notices the chokehold and pulls Hailey off. She yells at Dead before going back to Mia, who is on her knees now. Mia punches Hailey in the gut once, making Hailey stumble backwards. Hailey approaches Mia again but Mia retaliates with a chin breaker. Hailey stumbles backwards again as Mia hits the ropes and catches her with a spinning neckbreaker.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2re353k

Mia then drops a leg across Hailey’s neck before going for a cover. Hailey kicks out at 2 and Mia stands her up and sends her into the corner. Mia then heads opposite Hailey and runs at her, going for a running clothesline. Hailey moves at the last second and Mia gets caught in the corner. Hailey laughs and then grabs Mia by the hair and slams her to the mat hard on her head.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Jtrq6h

Hailey then places one foot on Mia’s neck and uses the rope for leverage as she chokes her. Dead starts a 5 count and Hailey releases Mia at 4. She slaps Mia across the face a few times while yelling, “What’s wrong with you?” She drags Mia to the center of the ring and rolls her over into a Camel Clutch. Hailey pushes Mia’s head into the mat face first before locking the camel clutch in again. The crowd starts to clap, rallying behind Mia. Hailey yells to the crowd to shut up but they just get louder. Mia refuses to submit before Hailey lets her loose and walks over to the ropes, continuing to yell at the crowd. Meanwhile Mia gets to her feet and charges at Hailey, but Hailey catches her and spins Mia right into a backbreaker.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 200pf61

Hailey presses Mia’s shoulders down and goes for another cover, but only gets a 2 count. The crowd is erupting for Mia now. Hailey grabs Mia by the hair and sets her up for her hairflip ddt when Mia reverses it into a northern lights suplex. She only gets a 2 count as the crowd booes. Both women get to their feet and run towards each other. They seem to have the same gameplan as they both go for a facebuster, slamming both of their faces into the mat hard. Dead begins the 10 count as both women are slow to their feet. Suddenly LL runs down to the ring.

JR: Oh no what is he doing here? This match has nothing to do with him.

LL tries to enter the ring but Dead stops him and they argue on the apron. Meanwhile Kiwi Kevin, with his pool boy Ricky, emerge from the crowd and enter the ring. Ricky stands Mia up and then Kevin superkicks her. They both exit the ring and duck on the other side. LL hops off the apron while Hailey makes the cover. The crowd is screaming now while Dead counts. 1!....2!....and Mia barely gets her foot on the rope just in time. Hailey cant believe it. She stands up and yells at Dead “that was 3!” she shrugs as she looks to LL who also shrugs. Hailey stands Mia up and sends her into the ropes and bends over apparently witing for a big back body drop. Mia reverses it and flip over Hailey and then rolls her up with a Victory roll. 1!...2!....3!!!! Mia retains as Hailey finally breaks free. LL, Kevin and Ricky enter the ring as Mia rolls out and heads up the ramp. Hailey is pissed as she kicks the bottom rope and looks at LL and Kevin, clueless. LL and Kevin just look at each other in amazement. Dead runs to Mia on the ramp and hands her her title belt. Mia raises her title high as Hailey stares at her and points to her, clearly sending Mia a warning that Hailey won’t stop until she gets that belt back.

JR: I’ll be honest King, Hailey did great tonight. There were many times where I thought she was going to walk out as champion.

King: but our fighting champ Mia put a stop to that. Very impressive match from these ladies. Now Hailey come over here so I console you!

JR: thanks for joining us, folks!

Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 2:18 pm

Great Match Vix!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 2:22 pm

oh bollocks Hailey had that won -_-
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:22 am

GO HAILEY!!!! Lol, great match :D
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:26 am

Yay i still kept my title... smile good job vixen!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 1:41 am

wow that was great!

Awesome job Vixxy, yet again!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:36 pm

Fatal Fourway Elimination Match
Vixen vs Reign vs Janine vs Keri

JR: Hi folks! Tonight’s main event will determine who will face Mia for the Women’s Championship.

King: and just think, JR! Puppies and Kittens all over the place tonight!!

Reign’s music hits first. She comes out on the ramp to thunderous applause. Reign poses for the crowd and heads to the ring

Reign: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2saie11

Reign enters the ring and waves to her fans. Janine comes out on stage next with her music blaring. Janine has a sly smirk on her face as she heads to the ring.

Janine: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2vta544

Janine sits on the top turnbuckle staring at her fans, smiling. She then hops off as Keri’s music hits next. Keri comes out with a big grin on her face. She runs to the ring and slides in. She looks Janine and Reign up and down before waving to her fans.

Keri: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2w38606

Keri, Janine and Reign look up the ramp as Vixen’s music hits. Vixen has a serious look on her face as she marches out from backstage.

Vixen: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2ry1092

JR: Vixen looks really determined here tonight. She always comes so close to getting the gold but can never seal the deal. I’m sure she has her head on straight for this one, though.

Vixen gets to the end of the ramp and stands there, eyeing her opponents. Suddenly, Hailey and LL come running down to the ring; LL with a chair and Hailey with a kendo stick.

JR: What the hell are they doing here!?!

King: IDK but this doesn’t look good.

Hailey drops the kendo stick but continues running and hits Vixen from behind with a clothesline, knocking Vixen to the ground. LL hands her the kendo stick that she dropped and she begins to beat Vixen with it. Hailey continues to beat Vixen across the back with the kendo stick until it breaks in half. LL then hands her the steel chair and nods approvingly. Hailey, smiling, hits Vixen with the chair repeatedly. She then drops the chair and stands Vixen up, and sends her head first into the steel steps. LL grabs the chair and sets it on the floor, and yells instructions to Hailey. Hailey nods and grabs Vixen and takes her over to the chair. In one swift movement Hailey hits her hair flip DDT on Vixen right onto the chair. Vixen is out cold. Referees and Tank come running down to the ring. Refs check on Vixen as Hailey enters the ring. Tank spears LL and begins to hammer away on him. Refs separate the two men and drag them out of the arena. EMTs come down and take Vixen out on a stretcher.

King: Oh Vixie! Maybe I should accompany her to the hospital.

JR: No, I think you should sit here and earn that fat paycheck you get every 2 weeks.

Meanwhile, Hailey is in the ring arguing with Dead. You can hear her yelling “I’m in this match now!!!” Dead tries to get Hailey to leave before finally just shrugging and ringing the bell to start the match.

All four ladies are in opposite corners staring each other down. No one has made a move yet. Suddenly, Keri runs at Janine and hits her with a Lou Thesz press and starts hammering away. Hailey spears Reign and tosses her out of the ring. She slides out after Reign and starts ramming her back first into the railing. Keri gets up and stands Janine up, sending her into the ropes. Janine reverses it and sends Keri into the ropes. Keri comes off the ropes and Janine picks her up. She slams Keri with a spinebuster slam.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2j676rk

Janine hooks the leg and covers for a pin but only gets a 2 count. Hailey now has Reign outside the ring and on the ramp. She’s sitting on Reign hammering away at her. Janine picks up Keri and suplexes her. She goes for another pin and gets a 2 count. She gets up, looking slightly annoyed and goes back to Keri but Keri pulls her into a small package. Keri only gets a 2 count as both women quickly get to their feet. Keri hits Janine with a dropkick and goes for another pin, but only gets a 2 count. Keri stands Janine up and sends her into a corner. She climbs to the second rope to start a 10 punch. The crowd counts along as Keri hits the 10 punch on Janine and then monkey flips her out of the corner. Keri seems to be on a roll, strutting around Janine, when suddenly Janine trips her up at the ankle. Keri falls on her back and Janine puts the boots to her. Janine grabs Keri by the hair and slams her on her back, hard. Janine sets Keri up and hits her with her finisher.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 23kd9p4

Janine goes for the cover and gets a 3 count. Keri has been eliminated. Reign now has control of Hailey on the outside. She tosses Hailey into the ring and Janine grabs Hailey by the hair and sets her up for a suplex. She hits it and goes for a cover but Hailey kicks out at a one count. Reign grabs Hailey and irish whips her into a corner. Reign and Janine both put the boots to Hailey.

JR: Looks like Reign & Janine have a gameplan.

Reign and Janine continue to kick at Hailey before Reign tells Janine to back up. Reign grabs Hailey by the arm and then pulls her out of the corner. She Irish whips Hailey back into the corner and this time follows with a hard clothesline in the corner.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2zhegq0

Hailey drops in the corner into a sitting position and Janine hits her with a bronco buster. Janine then turns around and hits Reign with a hard running clothesline, making Reign do a full 360. Janine picks Reign up and slams her with a powerslam. Hailey is out of the corner now and she spears Janine to the mat. Hailey starts hammering away on Janine while Reign slowly slides away to the corner. She climbs to the top rope slowly, still holding her head from Janine’s clothesline. Reign goes for a moonsault off the top rope but Hailey moves out of the way while Reign hits Janine with it cleanly.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2gwi0yd

Reign goes for a pin but somehow Janine rolls her shoulder off the mat. Hailey then runs up behind Reign and grabs her by the hair. She hits Reign with a hairflip DDT and goes for the pin. 1…2…3!! Reign has been eliminated. It’s down to Hailey or Janine. Janine and Hailey are both back on their feet now. They stare each other down, both smiling slyly. They start exchanging slaps on one another before Hailey blocks Janine’s hand and then retaliates with a kick to the back of her head.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2wh4avc

Janine is down so Hailey puts her in a Cobra Clutch. Hailey locks her hands in under Janine’s chin while Dead checks on her. She releases Janine and slams her head face first into the mat repeatedly before locking the submission in again. Dead checks on Janine but she isn’t giving up. Hailey finally releases Janine and starts to walk around the ring smiling. Janine slowly gets to her feet but is met with a dropkick from Hailey. Hailey stomps Janine while out of nowhere, RatedX emerges from the crowd. He comes over the barricade and starts circling the ring.

JR: Well I don’t know what this guy’s deal is but he shouldn’t be out here.

Hailey sends Janine into the corner and hits her with a monkeyflip. Hailey spots X but she just ignores his presence. Hailey goes for a pin but only gets a 2 count. Hailey goes for the ropes but X trips her, dropping her on her face. Hailey stands up and starts arguing with X who just shrugs, as if he didn’t do anything. Hailey and X continue to exchange words as he circles the ring, and then heads up the ramp. LL comes running down to the ring again, but X spots him. X ducks LL’s clothesline but is caught with LL’s superkick. Dead is busy trying to get these guys to leave so he doesn’t notice Hailey climb out of the ring and grab a lead pipe from under it. She climbs back in the ring as Janine is back on her feet and charges at Hailey. Hailey hits Janine in the gut with the pipe and then once on the back of the head. She tosses the weapon out of the ring and sets Janine up for a DDT when Dead re-enters the ring. Hailey makes the cover and gets the 3 count.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 1zz2kud

Hailey rolls out of the ring and starts heading up the ramp. She spots X on the ground still and point and laughs at him. LL is on the ramp with Hailey and raises her hands in victory. Hailey motions that the belt will be around her waist soon as the crowd is booing and giving them massive heat. They are met on stage by Kevin and his pool boy Ricky. The four of them raise their hands in victory on stage.

JR: That was disgusting, just downright disgusting.

King: I know JR but either way, Hailey is the new #1 contender now, after winning this match.

JR: I know and it sickens me. Hopefully Vixen is alright. That’s it for tonight folks. Thanks for joining us.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:57 pm

Great Match Vix!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 5:17 pm

haha love it!!!! really well written
LL and Haiiley for the win
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:11 pm

I got robbed. :P LOL

I loved the writeup. Good Job on these matches.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:11 pm

I think a mixed tag will be next.

i dont think Hailey has read the foureway yet, though. I hope she does.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:58 am

WD Women’s Title Match
Mia (c) vs Hailey

JR: Good evening folks. Glad you could join us for this main event. The challenger Hailey is surely fired up after weaseling her way into the number one contender’s match last month.

King: Weaseling? Come now, JR. she didn’t really-

JR: Well if it isn’t weaseling what do you call it? She wasn’t scheduled to be in that match. She snuck in with very evil tactics which included injuring one of our top ladies, Vixen.

King: well..

Hailey’s music hits first to thunderous boos. Hailey steps out on stage and proceeds to head to the ring, with LL, Kevin and his pool boy, Ricky following behind her.

Hailey: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 1055i83

LL and Kevin hold the ropes for Hailey as she enters the ring, twirls around and does a hairflip. The crowd is unimpressed as they boo her loudly.

JR: She surely hasn’t endeared herself to fans with her actions, lately.

Mia’s music hits next. She steps out on stage and poses with her title belt that she carries proudly. The crowd gives her a large pop, displaying their support for her.

Mia: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 V8k7tk

Mia runs to the ring and slides under, spearing Hailey to the mat. Mia mounts her and begins laying in the right hands to Hailey’s face. Hailey’s kicking wildly as she tries to block Mia’s shots. Mia finally dismounts her and gets to her feet. She’s signaling to Hailey to get up and fight her.

King: She’s fired up, JR!

JR: No doubt about it after seeing what Hailey did to her good friend Vixen a few weeks ago.

Hailey has rolled onto her stomach and crawls to the ropes. Mia goes right for her and grabs her left leg….then her right. Hailey tries to hold on to the ropes but Mia pulls at her. Mia continues to pull until she causes Hailey to lose her grip and fall on her back onto the canvas.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 2zs1b2d

Mia goes for the cover but only gets a 2 count. Mia grabs Hailey by the hair to stand her up but Hailey blocks it and hits Mia with a chin breaker, causing Mia to stumble backwards. Hailey gets to her feet and sends Mia into the ropes. Mia hits the ropes and comes back, right into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from Hailey.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 149oaz4

Hailey then hits a standing moonsault on Mia. LL and Kevin are on the outside of the ring nodding approvingly as Hailey drags Mia over to the corner, leaving her lying on the mat. Hailey climbs the ropes to the top rope. She attempts a leg drop but misses as Mia rolls towards the corner. The crowd begins to cheer and clap, trying to get Mia back in this match. Mia slowly gets to her feet as does Hailey. Mia charges at Hailey, who ducks her clothesline. Hailey then catches Mia with a superkick to the face that echoes throughout the arena.

JR: WOW! Did you hear that shot!?!

Hailey laughs and flips her hair before going for the cover on Mia.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Sl4850

Mia barely gets her shoulder up right before the 3 count. Hailey can’t believe it as she stands up and yells at Dead, who is clearly telling her to get out of his face, Meanwhile, the crowd erupts as Vixen, Tank and Rated X, with a chair, come running down the ramp. Tank goes for LL as Rated X chases Kevin and Ricky out of the arena through the crowd with a chair. Vixen is in the ring as Hailey turns around…right into a Lou Thesz press from Vixen, who is hammering away on Hailey. LL irish whips Tank into the steps hard as Dead rings the bell, ending the match and then proceeds to pull Vixen off of Hailey. LL grabs Hailey by the hand and pulls her out of the ring. The two of them head up the ramp as Vixen is checking on Tank on the outside. Mia is inside the ring with her title. She holds it high while staring down Hailey. Hailey is beside herself irate as she points back at Mia, clearly letting her know she will be back for that belt. Vixen enters the ring and stands by Mia signaling to Hailey to bring it on. Hailey takes a few steps forward before backing out and running up the ramp with LL.

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 54d8ya

JR: Well this match ends in a no contest and quite frankly, I’m ok with that. Hailey shouldn’t even be getting a title shot in the first place.

King: JR, you can’t be serious. She won fair and square.

JR: She might’ve won, but it surely wasn’t fair and square. Anyway, this tension between Vixen and Hailey has hit a fever pitch. I’m sure Mia wouldn’t mind getting her hands on Hailey once more as well and we all know Hailey is only after 1 thing…the WD women’s title that she still feels is only fit to be worn by her. Let’s see how this plays out next week. Good night folks!
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:33 am

Great Job Vix!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 11:41 am

haha great stuff
i love how Hailey has a little entourage in Me...with Kev....and his bitch folllowing behind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen   Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vixie's Fantasy Matches - Hailey vs Vixen
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next