Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08

Go down 
+3
The LL Father
Quisee
Blue Ryder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 Empty
PostSubject: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 1:14 am

* Michelle McCool w/Alicia Fox b. Gail Kim
- McCool taunts Kim by doing push ups. McCool gains control early on but Kim hits a swinging neck breaker off the top rope. She gets a two-count. McCool catches Kim and hits a body face plant finisher on her followed by a pinfall.

* Cryme Tyme hosts an arm wrestling match between Eve & Layla. Layla stops due to a hurt elbow. They go again and Eve wins. Layla attacks Eve.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 10:18 am

So SD has 2 divas fued at once that's better Michelle vs Gail Kim and Eve vs Layla this is good IMO but I want to see Eve and Layla in a singles match against each other even though it's probably not going to be good
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 2:51 pm

me too its good that they have two seperate feuds in SD
but what is happening with Melina is she getting a makeover or something....where is she again
this is provin SD books better then Raw, i mean they are trying to get something with Mickie and Mayse now at least...but the Santina thing although it is simply to feud with Glamerella it is overshadowing the Raw Diva devision
i was HOPING for a one on one match. i mean an arm wrestling match, seriuosly, garentee next week there will be like a bikini or pudding match....when will they let Layla show how she is improved, if any, and same can be said for Eve albeit she was slow at training
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 2:52 pm

i dont think McCool/Gail is a feud really, Eve/Layla has to do with Cryme Tyme....
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:09 pm

well it very welll could become a feud
and why play down the fact that Layla and Eve are feuding, it aint just because its a way of generating Cryme Tyme as a comical troupe.
there is a legit reason as to why they would, should and are feuding, both diva search winners one jealous of other. it isnt to do with cryme tyme, if anything Cryme Tyme are to do with them
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:13 pm

they arent feuding though. feuding means cutting promos etc
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:20 pm

its only just begun lol
give it time
as i said i am expecting some stupid bikini contest too and stuff, eventually leading to matches and stuff
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:24 pm

*yawn*
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:27 pm

yeah i dont think either of these classify as feuds

Eve and Layla havent even had a one on one match.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 5:07 pm

as i said earlier it has been two weekk and it is clearly turning into one, ya know like whos better at what...making it eve 2-0
and yeah the michelle/gail one aint, that was just a match
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 8:01 pm

Sucks there is no Melina. She best be on next week.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 8:12 pm

Eve isnt a better dancer

she won because she's the face of the group..

but still this isnt a feud to me and it's kinda annoying me....i dont wanna see arm wrestling..i want to see them wrestle.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 12:50 am

I Just saw Michelle V Gail and it was really good… I actually liked Michelle’s hair and LOL @ Alicia Fox being thrown on the floor by Gail Kim. I’m interested in seeing where this thing with Fox and Mccool leads. I must say without the champion, the SD Girls are still doing there thang.

I’m really happy that Layla is being used more, its all I ever wanted. WWE clearly has interest in her FINALLY! I really hope she’s training cause I would love for her to enter the title scene sometime this year. Eve Torres really has a terrible theme, it fucking sucks lol. WTF was JTG being a ass to Layla? “Move out of the way” “You’re a sore loser” WTF? Rude much? I hope next week she bitch-slaps him lol. I loved the neck breaker but I hope its not “The Lay Out”
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 3:37 pm

blue he is being like that because he wants to lol
and i am expecting that singles match to Be next week
and im sorry to say blue but i think that neckbreaker is "The LayOut", i like it the only problem i had with it this week is that it looked weak because Eve sold it TERRIBLY she just opened her eyes, put her hand on neck and sat up. but i like it, it is deffiently inventive, using her head as a weapon, and i am glad they are showing intereest too...and she shouldve trained, she has had a LOT of time to do so, as she hasnt been doing much else
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 3:38 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 3:54 pm

oh poo off dead, there really wasnt a need for your input there lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 4:18 pm

i'd rather her kick to the face be "The Lay Out"...and i'm just waiting for WWE to drop the ball with this "feud" like they seem to do with all the ladies who have potential.

i hope layla cheats to win the match because i truly cant stand Eve anymore...
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 4:40 pm

OMG! I hate to admit but my hatred for that Michelle broad is rapidly diminishing, and I'm actually starting to think that she's make as bad as I once believed, oh and btw that "Faithbreaker" she hit Friday looked freaking WICKED, even though it looked like she maybe got hurt as well, it was still awesome and I thought the overall match was great too.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 EmptySat 09 May 2009, 5:36 pm

i agree i prefer that it was the kick to but maybe wwe feel the kick could be a bit dangerous, especially with a green diva like herself
the only reason i believe it is her finisher "The Layout" is because on wiki *yeah sue me* the move is called a kneeling hangmans neckbreaker and it is bold, so whether that means finishers or main moves but w.e anything for her to get more ring time tbh....and yeah she should well cheat, as Eve has won everything else, it would be a pretty lame ass feud thing if Eve won everything.

and i agree tank, Michelle has the one problem and that is she gets rather boring in my opinion....but i dont think she connected the faithbreaker that well actually, i mean isnt it supposed to be Gails face that hits the mat and not Michelles, Gails face didnt touch the mat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08   SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

SmackDown Diva Spoilers, 5/08
Page 1 of 1