Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS

Go down 
+6
Dead
The LL Father
janine
The Sexy Vixen
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Blue Ryder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 1:55 pm

Divas tag action is next. Alicia Fox & Michelle McCool vs. Gail Kim & Melina. Could we please get a Triple Threat with Melina, McCool and Kim? It could rival the Wrestlemania match with Stratus, Jazz and Lita. Melina pins McCool with her version of the Code Red.

Cryme Tyme and Eve Torres were backstage talking, which led to another fight between Eve and Layla.

Credit: PWInsider
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 1:59 pm

Eve and Layla always fight I say instead of shitty dance contests let Layla kick her ass
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 2:47 pm

yuck..melina...yuck
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 6:21 pm

Yay Im for one glad Melina is back. Its been too long. Im glad she got the win and used a finisher on Michelle of all people.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 6:29 pm

well they coulda made her debut a bit better ie singles match
and yeah i am sick of the scraps and things, when are they gonna have this singles match...or are wwe waiting for them to improve more...long wait if u ask me shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 8:35 pm

wouldnt it make more sense to add Eve and Layla in this tag instead of Melina?

Layla/Michelle vs Eve/Gail....kinda would prefer to see that, instead..
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 12:32 pm

it would make sense for it to be a 6 diva tag.. and add maria instead of melina
because michelle and alicia have this lil teamin thing going on so it wouldnt make sense to put Layla with her instead of Alicia
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 1:20 pm

Alicia doesnt have a feud with anyone...she's just michelle's understudy.

I think adding Layla and Eve would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 1:21 pm

Wow!!!! That was pretty awesome, haven’t seen a all around fast paced divas tag match in quite some time. Everyone was on point and the aggression Melina had was ace. She received a loud ass pop too, her chemistry with McCool is off the chain. Me wants more lol. Now Alicia Fox? The girl can bump her ass off. I loved it and she may not have the charisma as Maryse or the crowd support as Kelly and Maria but Alicia Fox butchers all of them in the ring. She can get it done and I don’t care what anyone says. Her hair was crazy though, I keep thinking she’ll look great in a Rihanna like “bob”. I loved the clothesline she gave Melina, pretty wicked. I won’t complain to see a fatal 4 way down the road. Blue Brand delivers again!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 1:31 pm

WWE with a fatal fourway DIVA match?

keep dreaming, Blue..

the tag match was alright. I love evil Michelle I would've preferred another month with Melina off tv so WWE can really focus on michelle/gail and eve/layla. I was enjoying seeing them focusing on legit feuds that arent focused around the belt (i dont consider beth/santina a real feud shifty )
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 2:22 pm

yeah blue u need to keep on dreaming
u keep telling us to book 3way matches and shit.....they hardly EVER happen shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 2:28 pm

LMAO! My love for Layla continues to increase, “Hello, make me beautiful” LMAO Cryme Tyme are shit starters and Eve messed with the wrong gal, Layla went apes hit on her. “Im gonna kill you”

She said some other things but I could not understand, does anyone know what else Layla said?

Loving this feud! Love it
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 2:33 pm

its not a feud....numbnuts
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 4:05 pm

explain how it aint dead?
and blue i know this is a spoiler and all , but i havent actually SEEN it yet
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 4:08 pm

Eve and Layla havent even had a match yet..just a few non important competitions.

main reason why i preferred them be added to this tag match.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 4:14 pm

yeah i can see that being a reason behind people believing it isnt a fued, but it clearly is, they will have a match at some point which will probably end it
but whether people think it is a fued or not, i just like seeing layla on my TV every week for the past 2-3 weeks, rather then once every month when they decided to shove Regal in a match
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 4:18 pm

nope not a feud to me...just 2 chicks in useless competiton although i do think it will end shortly since Melina is back and we all know the WWE revolves around that belt..
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 9:06 pm

Ya know I was thinking that Eve and Layla can have a Early Stephanie/Trish Stratus or The Kat and Terri type of feud. Not everything has to be serious wrestling and this is how T&A girls should be booked, not as wrestlers cause they can’t wrestle for shit. I can name some girls but I’d rather not get into it. One thing I noticed, is that Layla was seriously laying into Eve with those forearms. When the time is right Layla can be one kick ass brawler in the ring. She has some of the best strikes as far as divas go lol. I just hope both are training there asses off because I want a one on one at some point. Until then, these weekly catfights can do the job as far as getting them over. I really doubted WWE in the past but I can honestly say that they do see something in Layla hence her sudden increase of screen time. And its about damn time too.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 9:23 pm

*DR LL* wrote:
explain how it aint dead?
and blue i know this is a spoiler and all , but i havent actually SEEN it yet

so a dance competition and a arm wrestling contest means feud?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 9:24 pm

i just hope with Melina's return they dont just suddenly drop Eve/Layla to put the spotlight on the champ.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptySat 16 May 2009, 12:00 am

I lmmfao when Eve charged over Layla, and got her ass WHOOPED, I said damn usually the person who starts the fight wins, but not this time, that poor girl walked right into an ass kicking, I was thinking damn Eve this ain't going the way you planned and that's messed up that Crime Tyme set her up like that, gonna tell her Layla was talking bout her momma that was wrong lol, and I don't know why, but I'm loving that Dolph Zigler dude, he is F'N AWESOME!!!!!!, OH and Shelton Benjamin once again proved why he used by World Champ the man is AMAZING in the ring, that tag match was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Haas is really starting to grow on me, oh and one more thing.... SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ALICIA A DAMN HOT COMB & A PERM KIT, cuz the 95 Scary Spice look is not hot.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptySat 16 May 2009, 12:25 am

they have stylists, Tank and Alicia's stylist should be so fired

i might dye my hair the same color as Alicia's though...
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptySat 16 May 2009, 4:12 am

just dont do that perm vixen. the color is pretty though. it was a good diva tag match. lol at Eve putting the powder all over Layla.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptySat 16 May 2009, 9:15 am

1-900-MINAJ wrote:
I lmmfao when Eve charged over Layla, and got her ass WHOOPED, I said damn usually the person who starts the fight wins, but not this time, that poor girl walked right into an ass kicking, I was thinking damn Eve this ain't going the way you planned and that's messed up that Crime Tyme set her up like that, gonna tell her Layla was talking bout her momma that was wrong lol, and I don't know why, but I'm loving that Dolph Zigler dude, he is F'N AWESOME!!!!!!, OH and Shelton Benjamin once again proved why he used by World Champ the man is AMAZING in the ring, that tag match was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Haas is really starting to grow on me, oh and one more thing.... SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ALICIA A DAMN HOT COMB & A PERM KIT, cuz the 95 Scary Spice look is not hot.

Eve beat Layla down she threw powder on her,slaps her,throws her on the table,throws her back off the the table onto the ground was on top of her but I do admit Layla got a few good shots in on Eve but Eve won that catfight in my opinion
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptySat 16 May 2009, 10:02 am

Everytime I see Layla, I have an overwhelming desire to bite her. Eve is gonna pay!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptySat 16 May 2009, 2:54 pm

did you hear the non existent reaction she got? priceless
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptySat 16 May 2009, 6:27 pm

Mia wrote:
just dont do that perm vixen. the color is pretty though. it was a good diva tag match. lol at Eve putting the powder all over Layla.

my junior year in high school i had my hair that color so yeah i think i'll do it again. and yeah it was temp but it looked really nice.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptySun 17 May 2009, 4:30 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

my junior year in high school i had my hair that color so yeah i think i'll do it again. and yeah it was temp but it looked really nice.

that's awesome.. i like that color.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 2:49 am

The following is from 411Mania's Hidden Highlights for the week:

Quote :

SmackDown

JP: Finishing up the long week of wrestling (which is every week) was, of course, SmackDown and some diva action.

David: Along with the higher quality of wrestling on Smackdown than RAW, I've also been pleasantly surprised by the number of new talents that have stepped up. Among them is Alicia Fox. Not only does she have more potential than most of the current model / DivaSearchers-turned-wrestlers (like Candice and Kelly Kelly), but she's also pretty entertaining when she's selling.

During the divas tag match between Melina, Gail Kim and her and McCool - she was tagged in and went up against Melina. There came a part where Melina snapmared Alicia and tagged Gail in, where she than dropkicked her right in the face. Instead of just sitting there and waiting for the dropkick like every other wrestler usually does - Fox held her jaw, said "OOOWW!" and groaned in pain, selling the pain of a simple snapmare before being dropkicked in the face. I just thought that was cool, since not many women add those small details (besides Jillian and Victoria).

JP: True, most people just sit there and act all dazed until someone hits them in the face. She was actually reacting quite well so it made sense that she was just sitting there waiting to get hit in the head!

SmackDown

JP: During the same match, they went to the replay of one of the big moves that had just happened. As the replay screen came out, Alicia Fox was actually going for a cover on Gail Kim. Despite the screen being in place and the clip queued, they held off a few moments from starting the replay so that JR could count the potential pinfall. I really enjoyed that they decided to hold off because it showed that the match could end that second and they would not want to be in the replay when it happened. It made the moment feel more spontaneous than planned, something all of the wrestling shows need more of all the time.

Credit: 411Mania

I told you A Fox is one to watch, she knows what she's doing in the ring unlike others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS   5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS Empty

Back to top Go down

5/15 SmackDown! Diva SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1