Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most impactful females in wrestling History

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Most impactful females in wrestling History Empty
PostSubject: Most impactful females in wrestling History   Most impactful females in wrestling History EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 9:50 am

i stole this off wwe and well it speaks for itself, list the divas u think are the most impactful. and well once youve read my answers u can see that i want u to be as detailed as possible

in the 80's Sherri Martel, she could wrestle, she was beautiful, and she was one of the greatest managers ever * man or woman*
in the 90's a few as Mentioned
Aja Kong, a great japanese wrestler who was one of the more known japanese wrestlers, she did make a great impact on the females of japan and gained them a lot of mainstream attention
Bull Nakano....just look at Aja Kong
Debra Mecili aka Alundra Blaze aka Madusa. one of the greatest womans champs in wwe history, even if she did disrespect it by throwing it in the bin, but doing that also made her a very controversial female in the eyes of many. also being one of only 3 women to hold the crusiweight title
this brings me to Daffney and Jacqeuline, both very good at what they do, both are also the other women to hold the crusiweight title. Jacqueline is indeed one of the most underated divas, even with 2 womens title reigns everyone agrees she deserved more, she came under the curse of being not blonde. she is also i do believ the first african american woman the hold the title, one of only two, Jazz being the other.
Chyna although people believe that she wasnt a great wrestler, i believe that is down to beingmainly in the mens division, she was strong no doubt but comparing to a mans natural strength over woman it is more difficult to create an unsloppy match. the reason she made an impact is because of three reasons. 1-Royal Rumble, 2- King of the Ring and 3- IC Champ....i shouldnt have to say more, she made it clear that woman can stand in the ring of men and come out victorious, even if that was how booking wanted it.
2000's again a few.
Lita and Trish are obvious and repetitive i know, but no one can deny, that Lita was one of the first high flyers of the american womens devision and arguably the most popular women ever in wrestling. Trish prove that some eye candy can break that mold of wannabe wrestlers. the reason she made an impact is because wwe knew how well she did and have spent the past 5 years trying to find a new one, whicch is the reason the DS and KK were hired, vince feels that either Tiffany, Maryse or Kelly are the next Trish, hence why they are his favs....which is why i kinda want girls like Layla and Alicia, to prove that you dont have to be blonde to be Trish and i kinda mark for those two as i want WWE to prove me wrong about them being slighltly discrimintive to women of colour
Molly Holly was a great wrestler and an accomplished trainer, the girl was dedicated and spent her final 3 years as a wrestler as a heel, which she didnt want to be, she loved being a face, but chose to do as she was told to give entertainment to the fans, she has been claimed to be undrated, i dont agree she had two healthy long reins as champ and was the face of the devision behind Lita and Trish for 3 years.
Jazz another accomplished tough wrestler that was underated, look at jacqueline and u have a slightly younger version in Jazz.
Victoria was another of those divas that came out of modelling although she had the added bonus of also being a bodybuilder, so that meant she had natural strength and toughness along with a hell of a lot of beauty. she mastered her craft within two years and was used as a brilliant heel and not bad face, the girl has chosen to put the likes of Ashley and the Bellas over for years and didnt even get a victory in her final match, this proves that she has had an impactful career for being one of those that cares enough for the busness to not need to be in the spotlight. now she is in TNA this will make a big impact, as she said she was done with wrestling, when it only took 6 months before that desired burned again, and hopefully she wants to help TNA get out of there stale rut.
Jillian one of the best independant wrestlers there has been, and again has chosen to job to other divas to help them get over and learn the craft. her skills have been overshadowed for 2-3 years because of a lame ass singing gimmick *although i think her entrance music is amazing*. i have people saying that she will have her time to shine. and although i wish she would i have to disagree she has taken over Victorias role, and with the likes of the Bellas and Kelly on the same show she will be jobbing more and more til Kelly becomes the next Trish and as Kelly is rather useless it will take til her reitrement before Kelly finally gets it. hopefully she will get her time to shine and if not then we can be greatful that her career was used more to help potential wrestlers out, just like Victoria.
Beth has taken on the role of Chyna in many ways, being a strong beautiful talented woman, aswell as getting involved in a love storyline that takes nearlly a year to bloody end *eddie and chyna*. and although people complain about her supposedly being buried under Kelly and Maryse for winning a number one contendors battle royal and being divas champ respectively, i have to disagree she is a 2 time womans champ and has been the main focus of the womans devision for 2-3 years. not every match she has has to be a win. She is impactful in the same way Natalya, Mickie, Jillian, Katie, Gail and Melina and to an extent Michelle are, as they are amongst the divas in the wwe that dont need to worry about botching as they are talented enough to not make that mistake as much as others.
so yeah all those are impactful
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Most impactful females in wrestling History   Most impactful females in wrestling History EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 1:02 pm

You are way to obsessed with divas. I mean seriously, you post in this place like 12+ times a day. I just come here to debate...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Most impactful females in wrestling History   Most impactful females in wrestling History EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 3:14 pm

Rolling Eyes erm ok...cos that was on topic....i post on the wrestling section...not just the diva section...i post about 30-50 times a day and about a quarter of that goes on here...infact i dont see your point...so what if i post on the divas section...what the fuck has it to do with what i was asking... Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Most impactful females in wrestling History   Most impactful females in wrestling History EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 7:53 pm

LMAO you tell him LL, I will definitetly come back to this topic sometime soon but for now I will list Trish Stratus and Lita. Do I really need to explain? lol
Back to top Go down
StratusOrton
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Most impactful females in wrestling History   Most impactful females in wrestling History EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 9:26 pm

In history....none of the current divas would come close to making my list, lol.

-Fabulous Moolah: She's the reason we have the woman's title today and it's carried on for generations. Regardless of what happens, Moolah's name is forever synonymous with mainstream wrestling.
-Sensational Sherri: What couldn't this woman do? She was no pin up model but she wasn't hard to look at either. She's one of the most charismatic and flambouyant females to ever grace the industry and she's a hell of an athlete as well.
-Bull Nakano: She was perfecting moonsaults long before we ever knew about a Lita. Truly a class of her own. One of my favourite female wrestlers ever. She was distinct and while she certainly wasn't as thin as the girls are today, she could fly more gracefully than all of them and never failed to look good in the ring.
-Alundra Blayze: A great worker in the ring that's tough as nails. She's also the reason why WWF had such a great division during her times because she had recommended the majority of their roster that made up of a lot of Japanese trained wrestlers who were great both on the ground and in the air.
-Miss Elizabeth: The first lady of wrestling. She may not have been a wrestler but she definitely sent waves through the industry in the time she had been there.
-Sunny: A beauty with attitude. She brought a new element to the women of the industry as beautiful, sultry and smart. She was a great mic worker and knew her way around as a manager. Again, not a wrestler but memorable in her role.
-Sable: Not the best wrestler by any means but the reactions she got during her time easily rivalled the men's. She was booked to her strengths so that for her time, she was the embodiment of a beautiful and tough woman.
-Trish Stratus and Lita: I put them both together because there's really no need to explain why these women were important to the history of women's wrestling...at least from a North American, mainstream perspective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most impactful females in wrestling History   Most impactful females in wrestling History EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 3:21 am

No mention of Megumi Kudo, or any of the important Joshis?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Most impactful females in wrestling History   Most impactful females in wrestling History EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 5:51 pm

StratusOrton wrote:
In history....none of the current divas would come close to making my list, lol.

-Fabulous Moolah: She's the reason we have the woman's title today and it's carried on for generations. Regardless of what happens, Moolah's name is forever synonymous with mainstream wrestling.
-Sensational Sherri: What couldn't this woman do? She was no pin up model but she wasn't hard to look at either. She's one of the most charismatic and flambouyant females to ever grace the industry and she's a hell of an athlete as well.
-Bull Nakano: She was perfecting moonsaults long before we ever knew about a Lita. Truly a class of her own. One of my favourite female wrestlers ever. She was distinct and while she certainly wasn't as thin as the girls are today, she could fly more gracefully than all of them and never failed to look good in the ring.
-Alundra Blayze: A great worker in the ring that's tough as nails. She's also the reason why WWF had such a great division during her times because she had recommended the majority of their roster that made up of a lot of Japanese trained wrestlers who were great both on the ground and in the air.
-Miss Elizabeth: The first lady of wrestling. She may not have been a wrestler but she definitely sent waves through the industry in the time she had been there.
-Sunny: A beauty with attitude. She brought a new element to the women of the industry as beautiful, sultry and smart. She was a great mic worker and knew her way around as a manager. Again, not a wrestler but memorable in her role.
-Sable: Not the best wrestler by any means but the reactions she got during her time easily rivalled the men's. She was booked to her strengths so that for her time, she was the embodiment of a beautiful and tough woman.
-Trish Stratus and Lita: I put them both together because there's really no need to explain why these women were important to the history of women's wrestling...at least from a North American, mainstream perspective.

all these women could do what the pointless bitches in this decade cant do....and thats wrestle
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Most impactful females in wrestling History   Most impactful females in wrestling History EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 6:32 pm

^^ half true there
Sunny, Miss Elizabeth and Sable shifty couldnt wrestle for shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most impactful females in wrestling History   Most impactful females in wrestling History Empty

Back to top Go down

Most impactful females in wrestling History
Page 1 of 1