Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are they now: Divas edition

Go down 
+4
Mia
LiE
The Sexy Vixen
Quisee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Where are they now: Divas edition Empty
PostSubject: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 4:03 pm

I was wondering where are some former divas and what are they doing today?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 4:21 pm

I believe you posted this before when we were discussing Chyna.

anyway...I think Lita is in her band..

Trish is married and wrote a book i believe.

Last i heard of Molly she went to another country to do some work with an organization.

Ashley's arguing with 12 year olds on the 'net.

Victoria in TNA

have no idea about the others.

Quisee, why do you like living in the past? Most of your threads are about past divas. You should move on. These girls arent coming back.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 5:28 pm

I apologize if my topics are getting repetitive in this thread i was just wondering what former divas were up to today in 2009. i'm not living in the past tbh i am one of the few people who actually like the current women/divas division in WWE so i really don't need to live in the past sometimes i just have some ideas and questions so please lets just move on with this topic please nobody respond to my comment and totally change the topic and get it locked.

Now beck on topic
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 6:15 pm

Ashley: Whoring it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 10:42 pm

Quisee, you can easily do a search online to find out what these girls are up to.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:38 am

torrie is on that reality show.. and lol LiE
Back to top Go down
Mickey_Beck
New Talent
New Talent
Mickey_Beck

Number of posts : 62
Favorite WWE Wrestler : NOW: Tommy Dreamer

Then: Bret Hart, Owen Hart, SCSA, Hulk, Macho Man, Piper, Brock
Favorite WWE Diva : Now: Vickie and Beth

Then: Sable, Chyna, Terri, Madusa, Luna,

Favorite TNA Wrestler : NOW: AJ Styles, Daniels, Douglas, Raven, Joe, Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : NOW: Daffney, Love, Kong, Tara

Then: Trinity, Athena, Jackie, and Goldylocks
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 10:11 pm

Sable: Just gave birth to Brocks baby boy.
Dawn: Just gave birth to her girl.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 10:25 pm

I like discussing past divas, cause it can get boring discussing current gals lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 10:49 pm

I dont...they dont wrestle so they're irrelevent to me now.

I'm sure they get tired of stalkerish fans trying to keep tabs on them all the time, anyway.
Back to top Go down
StratusOrton
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:51 pm

Trish: Married. Entrepreneur - running her yoga studio and doing promotional work for the studio.

Lita: Working and touring with her band, the Luchadors.

Stacy:Still trying to do the Hollywood thing...not really working out all that great.

Torrie: Entrepreneur - running her clothing store that she owns with her boyfriend. Doing that reality television show and is currently the spokesperson for JBL's energy drink.

Jazz: Just had twins not that long ago so I'm assuming she's busy being a mom.

Sable: Was making the circuit in UFC/MMA in support of Brock but just recently had a baby so I'm assuming she's busy with that.

Dawn Marie: She founded a non-profit organization that helps retired wrestlers that are struggling financially and she just recently had her second child.

The Kat: She's currently doing real estate and last I heard, was interested in getting back into the business.

Debra: She was busy trying to soak up any sort of publicity she could get from wrestling by bashing the wrestling industry and her ex-husband (though that one is justifiable) and is now currently looking to get back into the business.

Terri Runnels: She does the occasional indy bookings I think, works with charitable organizations but I think most spends her time just being a mom to her daughter.

Chyna: She's been busy getting drunk, getting high as a kite and soaking up media attention with her drunken and embarrassing public stunts which has led most to believe that she's out of her damn mind.

Tori Poch: She currently owns and runs a yoga studio.

Ashley: She's busy promoting appearances that she never bothers to show up for and I'm guessing she probably finds time to parent her daughter since she's got no real job yet and hasn't done anything since her WWE release.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:55 pm

well a lot of the past girls r not whorse like the girls now and can wrestle not play a wrestler on tv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now: Divas edition   Where are they now: Divas edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are they now: Divas edition
Page 1 of 1