Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+26
Mike McCool
Angelus
Venom
CWL91
Eric
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
TornadoDDT
LH
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
X
morris2202
C-Unit Inc.
Dead
Quisee
sarcy
janine
The LL Father
Mia
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:38 pm

i still cant wait till they release Mickie and Mickie is far from fat, Blue.

Bertha Faye was fat.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:43 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i still cant wait till they release Mickie and Mickie is far from fat, Blue.

Bertha Faye was fat.
Chillax is was a figure of speech lol!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:49 pm

they should just let Mickie kiss girls again.

i wont object shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:59 pm

I hope they got time, im actually excited for this one!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 12:01 am

it's SD so there's a good chance they got time..plus they can edit any botches and stuff.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 9:18 am

well from that bit Blue posted it seems that Mickie did hit the long kiss goodnight *a move Layla sells real well*. And yay she has stepped up her game. If Mickie can pull out a good match, hopefully ppl wont be blaming Layla for a bad performance lmao.

i wanted this match first and i got it WOOT. i had a thought of how it would end, she gives Layla a long kiss goodnight, and Layla looks like she enjoys it, starting a lesbian face turn lol!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 11:01 am

this is a fan's comment on diva-dirt.com about seeing this week's SD diva match:

i was there! it was a great show! First off the backstage skit was good. Michelle was pretty sarcastic with mickie about not being on the bragging rights team, saying she wasnt good enough then mickie said something back to her and walked off for her match, (but the batista/rey vs jericho/kane was next) then beth came (looking smoking hot by the way!) and chatted up with mccool in almost a face like manner then said something about how the belt will be hers soon. Then Mae said to McCool “she told you” and McCool said “shutup” then mae slapped her! it was hilarious! lol
the match was really good too! mickie did that handspring reversal thing, and for the first time in a long time it looked good, not botched at all. Also her and layla had great chemistry! very good match, and ended with the long kiss goodnight, or whatever its called now. Very good match, average length though.

mickie def got her spunk back! oh and she was also very over, the match got some pretty good crowd interest, especially anytime mickie did something. layla tried to get the crowd to boo her, but sadly she didnt get much of a reaction. but she looked amazing, and my section was cheering for her!

i always said Layla/Mickie would have chemistry, its cos they are both so damn small lol.
Layla tried, but fans are weird everywhere. one section cheered so WOOT lol
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 12:10 pm

lol. "She got the message". Funny.

But w00t! Layla is back on SD after a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 6:44 pm

i think she was doing promotional work in europe, which makes sense with her recent photo shoot
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 10:54 pm

They could've taken that when they toured Europe last month. Who knows how many photoshoots they keep from us fans. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 519154
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:53 am

that is true, probably a lot. sounds like it might be a good match.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:30 pm

Alicia Fox defeated Kelly Kelly in a singles bout with her head-kick finisher.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/spoilers-early-wwe-superstars-taping-results-for-this-week-88897
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:32 pm

Talk about a match up I never wanted to see. It's just a weird thing to say.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:40 pm

this is for superstars btw lol
looks like Raw is using Superstars to accomidate their extra divas
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:41 pm

If that's the case.. I hope that check was worth it Gail. You said you actually want to wrestle in an interview. I guess not.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:43 pm

lol. no wonder ppl say she should never have left
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 1:29 am

I Approve! I'm glad that Kelly is not making Alicia her bitch, I am FUCKING GLAD!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:02 am

Kelly/Alicia?

I will be sure to check it out. Gotta keep my eye on our future champ.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:06 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Kelly/Alicia?

I will be sure to check it out. Gotta keep my eye on our future champ.
I agree Alicia the future champ is a thing of beauty drool
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:12 am

Kelly will be champ first I think.

I'll be happy for her too.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:29 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Kelly will be champ first I think.

I'll be happy for her too.
Wanna take bets? Alicia first I'm calling it!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:16 pm

^ your calling a failed bet.
Alicia isnt a thing of beauty, shes one of the ugliest *facially* of all the divas imo.
Kelly will be champ by next year.

i dont know how i will feel about it. ive made peace with the idea years ago, as its quite obvious she will be champ
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:53 pm

Not everyone can have the same taste I guess cause Foxxy is hawt drool
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:04 pm

Me thinks Blue is an alien fucker then. That's what Alicia looks like.

Kelly will be champ first.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:07 pm

sarcy wrote:
Me thinks Blue is an alien fucker then. That's what Alicia looks like.

Kelly will be champ first.
Have you seen Men in Black? The baby aliens were sooooooooooo cute and Alicia is a sexy alien :Jerk Off:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:28 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
^ your calling a failed bet.
Alicia isnt a thing of beauty, shes one of the ugliest *facially* of all the divas imo.
Kelly will be champ by next year.

i dont know how i will feel about it. ive made peace with the idea years ago, as its quite obvious she will be champ

exactly, LL. Kelly's going to be champ and I'm ok with it now. I might even cheer for her when that time comes.

too bad she'll be a champion whore though.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:31 pm

But at least it won't be embarrassing to hear and watch them make a big deal out her for no one to give a damn. I always feel embarrassed for someone when they get incredible pushed and no one gives a flying duck.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:54 pm

^yeh ive read over the months ppl claimin she ainy as over as she once was. well i think she is still one of the only divas the live crowds give a fuck for
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:57 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
^yeh ive read over the months ppl claimin she ainy as over as she once was. well i think she is still one of the only divas the live crowds give a fuck for

better than Michelle who literally kills the crowd when her music hits.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:58 pm

Michelle can literally kill someone in the crowd with a gun and the crowd still wouldn't move.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 6:25 pm

^ lol

the problem is her music is awsome, and dammit i have to sing along....but it aint for Michelles.....its cos the music is awsome

other then when Lillian sung it live at Judgement Day 2003 shifty
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 6:28 pm

Yeah, cuz when you hear "You ain't enough for me", most people think of a woman taller then the average American male with no curves, no personality and a face that would make the Wicked Witch of the East blush.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:03 pm

lol yeh she is basically a blonde wig on a stick

but i still cant stop singing...its cos i know the words though lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:06 pm

i like Michelle's music. i always sing it LL lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:08 pm

so do i haha.

and :O something just hit me. shes the real life version of Perry Saturn's Moppy....hey theres a planned team
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:29 pm

Smackdown-10/30/09

Quote :

*Beth Phoenix defeated a girl, I've never heard of before, sounded like they said Janie Butch. Beth was cheered by the crowd.
*Announced for later tonight: Cryme Tyme presents a Divas Halloween costume contest.
*Vickie Guerrero comes out dressed like a princess. She says she wants to introduce everyone to her Prince Charming, Eric Escobar. He has a match against Matt Hardy, which Hardy wins.

Quote :
*Cryme Tyme comes out to host the Divas Halloween costume contest. The 4 divas involved were Natalya (dressed as a Matador), Layla (dressed as Michael Jackson), Michelle McCool (dressed as a devil) and Mickie James (dressed as Elektra). Each Diva does a quick routine, Mickie is picked as the winner based on crowd response. She gets attacked by the other divas but is able to take down Layla and Natalya, but McCool gets a kick to the back of Mickie's head in. McCool walks off.
Pwinsider

Last edited by janine on Tue 27 Oct 2009, 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:53 pm

I hope the jobber is that April chick from FCW, I really like her
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 11:11 pm

Vix will be a happy camper,-see the ending of the Halloween contest.

Im happy Mickie won, and its good Beth got cheers. I think that girl may be April.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 11:13 pm

Mickie winning is no big surprise
LOL Layla as Micheal Jackson

Beth got cheered as its her home town. and i think its pretty obv it will be Michelle/Mickie first
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 11:18 pm

Layla better do the MOONWALK LMAO! OMG
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 11:19 pm

^Yeah that could be but regardless they need another face like Badly. Thats why I want Beth to turn. The only faces they got are Mickie and Maria. The other divas on there are heels. I think they are setting up for a triple threat.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:08 am

Quote :
*Backstage Rosa Mendes is talking to Gregory Helms about how she's excited to be on ECW. Paul Burchill and Katie Lea interrupt, Katie tells Rosa to leave. Paul tells Helms that he has a proposition for the Hurricane, to meet him in the ring next week. He and Katie walk off, with Helms saying he'll be there.

I think Rosa is a really good talker.. I just hopea Rosa vs Katie match ain't coming from this! haha

But they have worked together down in OVW.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:11 am

Rosa can be a ok face, I knew she would be paired with Hurricane lol.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:11 am

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1256688763.shtml

^^ Spoilers.

I wonder what era Michael Jackson Layla was.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

well at a recent houseshow before Bragging Rights we had bellas vs Katie/Rosa...Raw vs ECW tag match.

Bella won that.

dang this might mean more ring time for Rosa...
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:12 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
Rosa can be a ok face, I knew she would be paired with Hurricane lol.

I wanted her to be heel and take advantage of the fact that Yoshi can't speak English. =(

But as a face, I would so have her do Kelly Bundy!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:13 am

sarcy wrote:
http://www.gerweck.net/news/1256688763.shtml

^^ Spoilers.

I wonder what era Michael Jackson Layla was.
I keep picturing her in the thriller get up minus the zombie makeup lol

hilarious
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:14 am

Prolly. omg what if Layla has on the glove and moonwalks? haha

I ain't a fan of Jackson, but that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:15 am

sarcy wrote:
Prolly. omg what if Layla has on the glove and moonwalks? haha

I ain't a fan of Jackson, but that would be awesome.
The curly greasy hair, red tights, red coat. She does the Moonwalk. I will MARK like a bitch drool
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:16 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
well at a recent houseshow before Bragging Rights we had bellas vs Katie/Rosa...Raw vs ECW tag match.

Bella won that.

dang this might mean more ring time for Rosa...

I don't think Rosa is terrible.. Okay, she most likely is. However, we have only seen her work against Mickie. Those two had NO chemistry and Mickie had NO motivation. Rosa at least was commited to doing her part. Who knows how many times she sold a chick that didn't even touch her!

Maybe she just needs the right opponent? haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next