Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+26
Mike McCool
Angelus
Venom
CWL91
Eric
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
TornadoDDT
LH
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
X
morris2202
C-Unit Inc.
Dead
Quisee
sarcy
janine
The LL Father
Mia
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:50 am

well i saw a fan recorded version of the match, i actually couldnt see much, but he match looked like it got about 4 minutes.

so clearly no matter how good a storyline, or how deep a storyline is, wwe are never gonna give women more then 5 minutes, poor Beth/Nattie marks, that match is gonna look terrible if its that length, the loser will surely look terribly weak
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:41 pm

Well they had to have time for the post match with Mickie cutting a promo then getting attacked by the mean girls and Maria's return of course so if they hadn't done that it would've been longer. I think with 4 minutes it could still be a good match especially because of who is in it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:41 pm

NOW THIS IS HOW YOU BOOK YOUR WOMEN! Seriously SD has managed to use all 6 of there divas in one segment without making it a clusterfuck. I fucking love this. I will glady take 4 minutes as opposed 1 minute matches from Raw. Besides Melina/Mickie/Beth managed to do well in there 3 way matches. I cant wait to see this.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:45 pm

LL Sr. wrote:
oh god at the Maria thing
YAY Layla is there somewhere
its great to see Nattie actually be in a number one tenders match, CLEARLY WWE aint forgotten her, so hopefully the complaining may go down a lil. A threeway match is also refreshing, but Mickie winning was extremely obvious.

it woulda been nice to have a 4 way with Layla involved just to add a different angle of "if i win i will lay down for McCool" oh well. But WWE dont think of things like that, and if there was 4 ppl, theyd be lame and have a battle royal not a 4 way match

sd sounds cool tho
OMG OMG OMG! That would have been marvelous! Seriously Layla should have been in this match and then Mickie should have pinned Layla and inserted herself into the title match THEN Layla gets her big break but loses. OMG Just the thought drool
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:33 pm

naw tbh the idea of a Beth/Mickie/Nattie match is awsome
adding Layla in would not only piss off loads of Layla haters, but as i mentioned WWE may book SD well, but even so they arent that smart.
I think Layla may get her break next year with the divas title, ive not heard any bad press about Layla...wwe just want to really hype Eve up shifty
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:01 pm

haha, Eve's not even doing shit now, since being drafted to Raw she's been eye candy. I definitely think Layla is better than her, she doesn't deserve a shot at the women's title but I wouldn't mind her being drafted to Raw next year and going for the diva's title
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:04 pm

GOD NO! Raw always treats Layla bady, she will always shine on SD, leave her there Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 12:47 am

Smackdown Dec 11th 2009

Quote :
*Mickie James and Maria defeated Michelle McCool abd Layla El.

pwinsider.com

Quote :
4. Mickie James and Maria defeated Michelle McCool and Layla. The crowd loved Mickie. McCool and Layla were not met with heat but rather indifference. Mickie threw Layla into the ropes to collide with McCool as Layla rebounded Mickie got the roll up. Michelle recovered just in time to see the ref count three.

Mickie and McCool will fight for the WWE Women's Title on Sunday at TLC.
prowrestling.net

I hope Mickie wins at TLC, if not then I hope Michelle moves on to Beth.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 10:12 am

i want Mickie to win
and have Michelle move onto Layla smile lol

and Blue, how can raw always treat her badly, shes been there once, saying always is as if shes been there more then that
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:09 am

I came to terms with being okay with Layla's jobbing maybe.. 2 years ago? Prolly longer. lol I think that says a lot if she's in charge of making the other chicks offense looks good. Wrestlers do say part of the job is to make your opponent look good.

But hey, in the words of Scott Hall, "I don't care if I job. I look good on my back. That just means if I do a good job, the guy booking will remember it."

Okay. Realistically, Layla's around to make it seem like the heels don't win all the time. Cuz' you know McBot is too damn good to get pinned.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:42 am

Backstage, Michelle McCool and Layla give Mickie James a Christmas card with a Jenny Craig gift certificate. They make more fat jokes.
* Mickie James & Maria b. Beth Phoenix & Layla after Layla is pinned in a match that was "sloppy at times". WWE Women's Champion Michelle McCool was on commentary. Mickie went to attack her after the bout. Beth attacks Mickie and throws her into the announce table. McCool stares in amazement at Beth and leaves.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:11 am

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 Icon_eek Beth attacked Mickie??? WOW!
I didnt expect that, I thought we might have a singles match but this sounds ok

Im sick of WWE keep going on about Mickie's weight
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:53 am

meh Layla loses on Xmas day is not surprising

and Im sick of ppl going on about WWE going on about Mickies weight
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 6:56 am

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 Icon_redface Im sorry it just annoys me
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 10:47 pm

WWE Superstars-12/31/09

Quote :
1. Melina defeated Alicia Fox. Alicia tried to head to the back, but Melina came after her and brought her back to the ring. Typical heel gets offense in before Melina picked up the win.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article1009477.shtml

I hope this was a good match.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009, 10:58 pm

well the ending of the match aint typical heel, surely it shoulda been Alcia going after Melina
and hey the queen finally decides to show up on superstars
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 12:14 am

Who is the queen?

Diva matches on Superstars usually get at least 3 minutes so I'm looking forward to this, they have some good chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 2:19 am

No idea who the "queen" is as LL has made it clear he dislikes both Alicia and Melina so I can't really say what he meant by that. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 773246

Superstars is the new "Heat". The diva matches get a decent amount of time so I'm pumped for this Wink
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 4:10 am

Or this could mean Melina and Alicia are on the chopping block!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 4:22 am

God No! I cant even think like that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 4:27 am

It was a joke. They just didn't have room for two diva matches, duhz
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 5:11 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:
Or this could mean Melina and Alicia are on the chopping block!

Dont scare me like that. :P J/K. I knew what you meant. smile

I saw a video of the match it looked pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 7:37 pm

What was Melina wearing?
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 8:19 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:
What was Melina wearing?

Her new Blue outfit she wore at Survivor Series.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

JANINE POST IT WOMAN Argh please Embarassed
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:39 pm

Smackdown 1/1/10

Quote :
5. Mickie James defeated Beth Phoenix. Michelle McCool accidentally kicked Beth, and Mickie rolled her up. Mickie and Beth attacked Michelle and Layla afterward. It looked like Mickie and Beth were on the same page, but then Beth gave Mickie the Glam Slam

7. The Hart Dynasty beat Jimmy Wang Yang, Slam Master J and Maria. The Divas didn't actually wrestle, but Natalya put Maria in the Sharpshooter after the match.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article1009500.shtml

I think this is getting good. Go Beth. It seems Beth dont want to be anyones friend and I love it.

Nattie putting Maria in the Sharpshooter! YAY. I been waiting for that.

Last edited by janine on Wed 30 Dec 2009, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:40 pm

LMAO PWNT! hilarious
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:51 pm

Beth is your next women's champ!
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 2:27 pm

Smackdown is fucking great.

I can't wait to see Natalya put Maria's stupid ass in that sharpshooter. I look forward to the Smackdown Divas more and more. I never thought I would say that because, I was always a Raw buzz, but it seems all they care about there is getting publicity, and such. Where as Smackdown it is where the stuff happens!

I can't wait for a title to switch hands, because I really want to see how they go from there.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:07 pm

I love how all of them get TV time everyweek and its never pointless shit like Bellas and Gail. It's awesome over on SD Wink Beth is being booked the best she ever has, great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:15 pm

TornadoDDT wrote:
Smackdown is fucking great.

I can't wait to see Natalya put Maria's stupid ass in that sharpshooter. I look forward to the Smackdown Divas more and more. I never thought I would say that because, I was always a Raw buzz, but it seems all they care about there is getting publicity, and such. Where as Smackdown it is where the stuff happens!

I can't wait for a title to switch hands, because I really want to see how they go from there.

Cool stuff... cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:20 pm

Didnt you go to SD on Tuesday NCD?
was the show good?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 9:57 pm

SD matches are already online.

I am watching the diva's match right now.

I love LayCool's custom t-shirts.

Layla had one that said, "We <3 Glamazons"

And McCool had one that said "Piggy James <3's food!" :P

They both also had Beth's little crown headband on..

Very short match with McCool accidentally kneeing Beth in the face allowing Mickie to get the quick roll up for the win. .

Beth took Michelle down after her and Layla were double teaming Mickie.

Mickie tore off Layla's custom shirt too. Too bad she didn't only have a bra on or less. :P

Oww, Beth has a new move where she lifted McCool over her head and then slammed her down like a FU!

Then Beth slapped Mickie's hand in a sign of truce but then quickly broke it with the fastest Glam Slam I have ever seen!

So much for trying to get a face reaction from the crowd. Attacking the crowd favorite will NOT help and she only got boos from the crowd so I think it would have been better if she just slapped the hands with Mickie and then left the ring.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 9:48 pm

* Gail Kim b. Jillian Hall in the WWE Divas Championship tournament

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-spoilers/wwe-superstars-taping-results-from-dayton-ohio.php

posting for Morris whom posted it in the KO's spoiler thread

More in dept details

As already reported, Superstars saw Gail Kim defeat Jillian in the Divas Championship Tournament. Not sure if it will come through, but the crowd was way into Gail Kim and just crapped on Jillian. She was just lousy. Her singing was pretty bad too.

Credit: PWSpyware
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 12:05 am

Quote :
* Michelle McCool, Layla El, and Beth Phoenix are backstage making fun of 'Piggy James'. Beth tells Layla that they have a match tonight and she better get serious. Layla and Michelle apologize to Beth for last week.

* Teddy Long and Maria are backstage talking about the upcoming Celebrity Apprentice. Vickie Guerrero shows up and says she'd be part of the cast but she's been too busy. She asks Maria to do a sales pitch for the new WWE action figures. The Great Khali and Runjin Singh arrive. Khali says that Vickie's action figure reminds him of a cow. (They spelled Maria's name wrong on the site so I corrected it here.)

* Beth Phoenix b. Layla El
- After the match Michelle McCool attacks Beth Phoenix. Mickie James comes out and makes the save but kicks Beth as well.
http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-spoilers/wwe-smackdown-taping-results-january-8-2009.php

I cant wait to see Beth v Layla. Should be good.
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 12:08 am

Thanks Janine<3

BETH/LAYLA???? Should be epic!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 3:06 am

I'm looking forward to the Beth/Layla match and the aftermath is cool as well.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:55 pm

dont get too into it. it was basically a squash match
although i dont care my two favs in the ring will be awsome....hopefully one day in the future prolly when LayCool is over WWE will allow a Layla/Beth match run a normal course and not a squash

here is a detailed report from wwe/universe....the idiot who posted it didnt post a source though

this is from a person who was at the tapings,it´s a little bit long but... :

First was a promo backstage showing Michelle, Layla and Beth. The first two are falling all over themselves apologizing for last week, stating they love Beth and they were only trying to help. They offer to show her something they’ve gotten for Mickie. Layla goes off camera, then back in carrying a pig’s trow with all sorts of leaves and other greens. On the front is “Piggy James”. They exclaim how she never has a big enough plate, this ought to suit her, etc. In unison they go “Look ma! No hands!” and put their faces down into the trow lightly, although Layla comes back up with a piece of lettice in her lips which Michelle plucks out. Beth doesn’t look pleased about any of this to say the least. She says “You two are incredible” and although its clear that she does not mean it as a compliment, they take it as one until she finishes her statement “You two are incredible. You’re back here playing games. Layla you and I have a match tonight and you’d better get serious.” (The first two sentences are verbatim and the last gets the drift of her tone.) She walks away, leaving LayCool startled. Michelle thinks Layla’s said something to get her mad, Layla immediately looks nervious and asks Michelle if she’s still coming out with her. Michelle says yes but she’s still glad it’s her and not Michelle.

Then we have a video package promoting Celebrity Apprentice and Maria talking about how she thinks she’ll win. We then go to Vickie, Maria and Teddy Long in the back. Vickie asks Maria to ’sell’ the new WWE Mattel action figures, which Maria does pretty well as a sales rep. Khali and his interpreter comes in (sorry it’s almost midnight and I can’t remember his name), and I couldn’t hear all the rest due to the live crowd. But it’s a pretty funny segment I think.

Beth’s out first, with a package of last week’s events. Layla comes out with Michelle looking really nervious. (Side note: if you hear someone yelling “Beth’s gonna kill you! Beth’s gonna kill you!” that’d be me heh) After getting the ref to back Beth up, Layla gets in the ring. And aside from a few seconds of offense, Beth dominates. It’s a short match, at one point Layla rolling to the outside, only for Michelle to help her up – and push her back in. Beth wins with the Glam Slam. She has her back to Michelle, who creeps in and tries to rush her, but Beth turns around and Michelle stops. Layla grabs Beth’s leg and the two get a double team. Here comes Mickie to save the day! The two clear house and look at each other. Beth has a semi-grin on her face. Mickie goes to offer her hand only to hit Beth with a Mick Kick. MJ leaves the ring, shrugging with a small smile as if to say “Now we’re even.” I’d lay odds it’s a tag match next week.

So further progression in the overall storyline, Michelle’s getting better with her promos, and Beth continues to waver between face and heel. Good segments by all, even if it was a short match. Everyone did really well.
Oh and Natalya I believe gets involved in the six person tag between Hart Foundation with Y2J vs Cryme Tyme with R Truth. I said “I believe” because I saw her dart over when one of the other team was out of the ring on the floor and I think she may’ve given him a good swift kick. That woman is so much more beautiful and imposing in person, she has a charisma you can really feel.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 5:02 am

LMAO That is a way to detailed report Suspect
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 3:42 pm

Gail Kim vs Jillian WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 869384

I loved the match, Jillian was funny at the start of the match, LOL! They should move her to SD! with a different gimmick. Jillian acutally done more moves in this match, Gail was great

I hope Gail Kim becomes Divas Champion
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:52 pm

Spoilers so far
Quote :
CM Punk and Luke Gallows come out saved another fan. This time it is a hyper fan named Serena (Mia from FCW) and Punk shaves her long hair off till she is completely bald!!!

stalker stalker stalker This b***** is INSANE! I love it hilarious

Quote :
They show highlights of Rey winning the world title at Mania 22 while the ring crew sets up food and balloons for the next segment... Involving McCool & James.

Divas in RING SEGMENT???? Shocked YAY!
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 12:02 am

Serena..........head shaved?? WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 Icon_eek

WTF!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 3:06 am

I just came back from it so here is my report:

After CM Punks stops talking, a fan (Serena) comes running out like a mad woman trying to touch CM Punk but a guard tried to hold her back and they made it up to the ramp till Punk tells him to let her go. She comes into the ring and blah blah blaha and he shaves her head. I swear It looked like Serena was having some kind of orgasm when Punk was shaving her head. Punk gave her multiple kisses on her shaven' head. He announced her as apart of his straight edge team.

As for the Diva Segment.. it was extremely good and the crowd was into it. Maria did fantastic on the mix (well to me she did) and Layla, Mickie, and Michelle did great as well. I can't really describe everything because there was just way too much awesomeness going on lol. It looked like Mickie was doing some real heavy crying saying "I'm sorry" to the fans. Maria tries to console but Mickie just storms away.

Natalya flirts with Khali during a tag match but it doesn't work when Hart Dynasty looses to Hardy and Khali

Credit! Someone who attended the tapings!
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 2:44 pm

I see Mickie win the women title at Royal Rumble 2010 then Michelle will get a rematch at Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 4:03 pm

I hope Mickie wins at the Rumble. No offense to Michelle, shes had it too long and its getting boring. If Mickie dont get it watch them give it to Maria at WM just becasue of her Cleb Appertance show. UGH....

So I rather Mickie win it, if she is leaving why not give her one last run? Then she can drop it to Beth, then Beth can drop it to Nattie.

I rather Beth win it over Mickie but they didnt put her in the match, I wish they did. But Ill take Mickie over Maria and Michelle retaining. lol
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 4:09 pm

I want Michelle to retain mabye by having Beth interfere, attack Layla, Mickie nearly pins Michelle who kicks, Beth goes to kick Michelle but hits Mickie, Michelle pins Mickie, Beth then attacks Michelle and then at Wrestlemania 26 Beth vs Mickie vs Michelle
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 4:23 pm

I forgot to say I know Mickie doesnt "need" the title but Ill take another Mickie run over another 236432 months of Michelle and Maria getting her mits on it.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:58 pm

here is a detailed spoiler

pwtorch.com

Team Lay-Cool came out to a mixed reaction. It was hard to tell who the cheers were for - Layla, who looks even better in the arena than she does on TV, or McCool with her tough-girl character. They had a "Buh Bye Piggie James" party setup, with pig-shaped cakes, balloons that said "Go Away," and a bunch of sweets, chips, etc. on the table. They cut another "Mickie James is a fat pig" promo to lots of heat. McCool said that the "bad news" was that MJ wouldn't be showing up to their scheduled title bout at the Rumble, and the "good news" was that tonight she was "leaving Smackdown." Maria came out to interrupt. As it got heated, Mickie James came out to a huge, huge pop, and cut the best Diva promo in a very long time. She said that all her life, she dealt with people like Layla and McCool, who fed off the misery of other, but inside were scared and hurt. She said that she is NOT fat, that she is happy with who she is. Crowd went nuts. In one of the best moments of recent WWE TV, MJ said that all women, short and tall, fat or skinny, curvy or not curvy, were beautiful and should be proud of who they are. The crowd exploded by this point. It was so incredibly refreshing to finally hear this promo, and the audience clearly appreciated it. She said that she isn't leaving Smackdown, and she will be seeing McCool at the Rumble for the title match.

A brawl broke out. Beth Phoenix came in, in street clothes and bare feet. She looked torn, and decided to join with Lay-Cool in beating the faces. Maria got knocked out, and Beth held Mickie while McCool shoved cake in her face and then dumped the punch in her face. The heels left the ring and Phoenix did the "getting dust off my hands" at the top of the ramp while McCool and Layla came behind. The crowd half-expected Phoenix to turn on Layla and McCool, and a few of them called for it, but it didn't happen. Camera shots of Mickie James crying. The crowd was ready to lynch Lay-Cool after this.

this storyline has been great and in the past month has given three unover divas Lay-Cool and Beth some heat...and in this case one of Lay-Cool was getting cheered...or maybe both who knows...maybe the fan love team Lay-Cool...but seriously Michelle needs to turn on Layla, and feud with her at some point
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:51 pm

^Good Report. I will like for Layla to feud with Michelle but I dont think WWE will give her the womens title, which is sad.

I hope Beth does turn face still, If Mickie is leaving that will leave Maria as the only face-YIKES. Someone who is experienced needs to turn, that being Beth.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:59 pm

hell fuck Layla she shouldn get the title
i have said for ages, have Beth somehow getinto a triple threat at the Rumble, have Beth win the title, Michelle lose her rematch, and have Michelle take time off for her knee....maybe have a small Layla/Beth title feud as Layla being some sort of replacement for Michelle, have Layla obviously lose, then Layla can just do something whilst Beth and Nattie and Mickie feud...Michelle comes back to Layla not being a womens champ, and have Michelle turn on Layla for losing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next