Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of women's wrestling fan are you

Go down 
+4
CWL91
The LL Father
janine
Quisee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What kind of women's wrestling fan are you Empty
PostSubject: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 7:48 pm

This thread is to discuss what type of women wrestling fan you are; what you like to see, what you don't like to see, what women wrestling style and matches you like to see and etc...

I'm a women's wrestling fan who doesn't care about how good or bad the women are at wrestling, acting, selling, bumping etc... i find entertainment in any women matches i especially love the T&A matches in a non-perverted way i just find them really entertaining. The botches, mistakes and etc... never bother me at all i still find the matches entertaining i just love females in wrestling in general.

What type of women wrestling fan are you?
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 8:23 pm

Im the type that cares about if they are a good wrestler or good worker. I like WRESTLING.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:36 am

i dont have a type really....i just like seeing women wrestling. i like the idea of equality in a "male dominated world"
i like it when the women can wrestle....but i wont throw a hissy fit if they fuck up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:57 am

janinecopelandkennedy wrote:
Im the type that cares about if they are a good wrestler or good worker. I like WRESTLING.

zOMGmetoo.
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 1:51 pm

Yeah, having a good workrate and wrestling talent are all I really need. I don't mind if they are good looking at the same time, in fact, that is a bonus. But no matter how hot you are, its kinda annoying watching botch after botch and blown spots.

If the hot but crappy workers can't handle a match, then throw them in Bikini Contests or Bra & Panties Matches, so they can get their desired reaction.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 4:46 pm

Something that entertains me. People praise the "wrestlers" of the roster (Beth, Mickie, Katie Lea,
Melina,Jillian, Gail and Michelle).. But really, what about those
people make me give a damn?

I think the people who watch the WWE AND Indy stuff (and maybe TNA to an extend) always expect to much from the WWE Divas. Sure, who doesn't want a great wrestling match.. But these are mostly silicon stuffed bikini models. Not saying they can't put on a good match, but I go by what I have seen from them on TV. And I just don't think it's worth the time to go on about how "omg she should be wrestling!" Especially as long as I have been watching.

<_<
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 4:54 pm

I cant describe what kind of fan I am. But i hate when a certain woman, who I think is average or worst, is shoved down my throat every week.

I'm mostly a secretive wrestling fan nowadays. Dont really discuss my feelings towards the divas and KOs anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

i know the reasons behind that vix
and i think im going to become one of those fans aswell
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:02 pm

I think people expect too much from the WWE Divas when its beauty > talent in WWE and it's always been that way and always will be more than likely and people complain about day in and day out like its going to change when they know it's not so just stop watching it imo or either learn to enjoy it
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:12 pm

yeah i agree on the people actually expecting more
but people dont generally, they expect very little....and still complain about it as if they actually expected decent stuff...that confuses me a lot
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:19 pm

I tend to expect more..then my hopes are dashed...lately i have been having no expectations, though.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:24 pm

i dont expect much....but whether or not im disappointed...i tend not to care or complain....because its wwe so....i dont need to worry about disappointment...as...i know i will get it
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:29 pm

quisee17 wrote:
I think people expect too much from the WWE Divas when its beauty > talent in WWE and it's always been that way and always will be more than likely and people complain about day in and day out like its going to change when they know it's not so just stop watching it imo or either learn to enjoy it

I don't think they should "learn to enjoy it".. I think it's more like "Okay, we know it's not as good as a ROH, Chickfight, etc. match.. But this ain't ROH, Chickfight, etc.!"

But seriously, I don't care about skillz level as long as I am entertained. Trish getting chucked off the stage into a pool full of mud has nothing to do with "legit wrestling".. But I would rather watch that then a couple of stoic/bland chicks try to get the crowd behind them with one-sided, sloppy and inconsistent matches.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:46 pm

yeah i agree on the whole entertaining thing
if they entertain me, then it doesnt matter if theyve botched a few moves

but some guys do find entertainment in complelty unbotched matches....but each has their own opinion

i for one aint that big on total techincal wrestling....thats why for the most part guys like benoit, eddie etc bored me
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:50 pm

I prefer talent because I want the match to be good so I can enjoy it. I dont feel like seeing someone who cant wrestle in a WRESTLING Match. If they cant wrestle put them in Eye candy matches like Bra and Panties or Bikini contests and whatnot.

Leave the wrestling and the titles for the more experienced. Thats just my opinion.

I watch Wrestling to Watch wrestling but I like to be entertained too. I guess a good wrestling match entertains me. Call me boring but thats just me.

Im like Vix too, I dont like it when someone gets shoved down my throat. It makes me dislike them even more.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:52 pm

lol i wont call u boring...i just find it boring at times
and yah i also cant stand people be down my throat *cough* michelle *cough*
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:58 pm

I agree with Janine here, I love me some T&A because lets face it, its entertaining but when they want to play wrestler? That's a whole other story. Even then, if they want to play wrestler, they should not be booked as a wrestler like Kelly Kelly or even Candice before her.

Stacy Kiebler and Terri Runnels are PERFECT examples of girls who wrestled but they were the underdogs... They won matches by roll ups, they would get there ass handed to them for the majority of the matches and inturn get the crowd's support. That's how T&A divas should be booked when facing a wrester.

Seeing Jillian jobbing to every fucking model is a travesty
Seeing Candice defeat Jillian within seconds was a travesty
Seeing Victoria job to a FUCKING CROSSBODY at the hands of Maria was a travesty.

Part of the reason I love Layla so much, she is a crappy wrestler just like the other models but she does the jobbing, she doesn't make Melina her bitch or Mickie her bitch.

Kelly Kelly would be more likable if she was pushed like Stacy was.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:29 pm

Sometimes i feel like people focus too much on wrestling sometimes with acting,selling,bumping,actual wrestling skill/move im the type of fan who doesn't focus on all that stuff if i see a moves i like or kind of suprises me then thats fine but i don't focus on all that stuff when it comes to watching wrestling even though all that stuff comes with wrestling.

Last edited by quisee17 on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:32 pm

but thats the most important thing....if you cant carry a match its going to suck
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:37 pm

Dead i agree with you don't get me wrong but i just never really focused on that stuff i just sit back and watch and now since most of it is pretty predictably at least in WWE i just watch and enjoy it nevertheless if a match sucks it doesn't bother me but it's probably just me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of women's wrestling fan are you   What kind of women's wrestling fan are you Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of women's wrestling fan are you
Page 1 of 1